Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey looks awful wtf was he thinking
Therein lies the answer,
Casey is not Sooooper Doooper good at thinking šŸ¤£

Which is also a trait Saffron has inherited.
I mean, who knowingly ā€˜asseptsā€™ a dessert they havenā€™t ordered and then feels they got ā€˜mugged offā€™ for being charged for it...??? šŸ˜‚
And donā€™t even get me started on the Uber.... šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My Granddaughter is obsessed with this stupid Girl, shes no allowed to watch Staffie Barker in the same room as me!! I watched one you tube video with her and can honestly say I would be ashamed if she was mine. Rude, ignorant, stupid, self centred silly Pratt!!!

Reactions: 6
Casy latest Vlog baby get reunited with dad. She not a baby she a toddler. And the tit they buy. Soon as he in the flat she waiting for her presents she only 2 they buy way to many toys and she not gunna like the new baby come In as all eyes not be on her. she play with toy all ove 2 seconds and wonted more spoilt much

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s hilarious the way she slims herself in her photos. We see her normal muscular/solid physique in the vlogs, we know what you really look like.... šŸ™„
And donā€™t get me started on her attachment (literally) to those hair extensions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
ā€œMy new duvet cover was literally everytfink I wanted and more!ā€

So a static piece of cheap polyester crap šŸ¤” aimed high there saffy.
Looks like most of her ā€œrangeā€ is basically primark clothes. With a tiny little saffy b tag.
I canā€™t watch the whole thing šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Oh no Iā€™m back. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
ā€œLess Monday more summerā€ which is just a little quote of mine šŸ™„
ā€œIf youā€™re towul obsessed like meā€ šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Oh primark, you spoil us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Roll up, roll up! Letā€™s be avinā€™ ya. Itā€™s Daily Flogger Saffron Barker ā€˜ere!
Everythingā€™s my apsolute faaaavrut product evvva..
You guys have been BEGGINā€™ me to do a throw...
Everythink is the ezzact same....

Ugh!!! That grating voice, that bad speech, I had to turn her off only a few minutes into her latest Market Stall offering....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh & ā€˜quelle surpriseā€™, Nasey Fam have missed another upload... the most useless peeps on YouTube.

Reactions: 1
I think the duvet and suitcase is quite nice actually. Iā€™ve never purchased from her range nor do I know anyone who has so I have no idea what the quality of her stuff is like! Or is it just the same as normal primark products?

I ask because she said that her suitcase has a high price due to her wanting the quality to be good. Does this mean regular primark items are not top notch because primark wonā€™t pay the extra Ā£Ā£??

Reactions: 1
Such a joke really, coz Saffron only uses the personalised ones she was gifted by another brand last year
I think the duvet and suitcase is quite nice actually. Iā€™ve never purchased from her range nor do I know anyone who has so I have no idea what the quality of her stuff is like! Or is it just the same as normal primark products?

I ask because she said that her suitcase has a high price due to her wanting the quality to be good. Does this mean regular primark items are not top notch because primark wonā€™t pay the extra Ā£Ā£??
And she only wears Primark when she is paid to do so #AD
In reality Saffy B is all about the ā€˜designerā€™ labels. As is the rest of her family. The more expensive the better, in their eyes.

Reactions: 5

Interesting to see what she actually looks like when sheā€™s not in control of the camera angle or the facetune!!! No wonder the skirting boards or walls behind her are always wonky, she clearly edits her waist to be smaller

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her new range is all about sun and summer yet the socks she's releasing say "in need of vitamin C"... Have a glass of OJ then? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"The duvet cover cover has cute wavy lines because I feel stripes are just so last year"

She then shows pyjamas and a bag with stripes that she absolutely just loves.

Plus side 14 old has declared she doesn't like it and I don't need to go water bottle hunting again.
"Anastasia mum would probably buy it, she likes cheap crap"

Reactions: 5
Her new range is all about sun and summer yet the socks she's releasing say "in need of vitamin C"... Have a glass of OJ then? šŸ¤”
Oh my god šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ never spotted that!! Clearly a lot of effort went into it when they can't even get their vitamins in order šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or vitamin D if theyā€™re referencing sunlight

I know Iā€™ve said this before, but Wendy has really missed her true vocation as a catalogue model

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Saffron look as old as her mother in this pic

Also, please Saf have some common decency and keep your shoes on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.