Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that channel saffron has collab’d with before called dad v girls, put a story on about this boy raising money for an incubator in a hospital, they’ve donated £250, but I noticed saffron has donated £5, plus the £2.50 gift aid. I suppose every little helps but £5, for someone of her wealth???

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Really wonder what happened with the Jordan guy who used to live with the Barkers. Sadly, he posted on his IG that his mother recently passed. Jed and Casey all left condolences but Saffron didn't. Also, Wendy and Darren don't follow him anymore. How strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Really wonder what happened with the Jordan guy who used to live with the Barkers. Sadly, he posted on his IG that his mother recently passed. Jed and Casey all left condolences but Saffron didn't. Also, Wendy and Darren don't follow him anymore. How strange.
I mean, I'm sure she's spoken to him and sent condolences privately. Frankly, I think it's weirder that Casey and Jed would choose to do so online and publicly.

Reactions: 4
When foster children turn 18 they have to leave there foster care and go into social housing (he may not have because of his music) they usually are told to cut ties with the foster carers (from what I know) so this could explain a lot of it or vice versa
Obviously the kids all got on like siblings so it’s not as easy

Reactions: 2
When foster children turn 18 they have to leave there foster care and go into social housing (he may not have because of his music) they usually are told to cut ties with the foster carers (from what I know) so this could explain a lot of it or vice versa
Obviously the kids all got on like siblings so it’s not as easy
Don’t think he’s legally fostered by them
Think just a family friend they took in
Or was a very short term foster and they kept in touch

I wonder if he has any younger brothers or sisters? Never see them but there’s a sterelise in the background with his dad

So that channel saffron has collab’d with before called dad v girls, put a story on about this boy raising money for an incubator in a hospital, they’ve donated £250, but I noticed saffron has donated £5, plus the £2.50 gift aid. I suppose every little helps but £5, for someone of her wealth???
She could have at least donated the price of those Ariana grande tickets that she was given by him on holiday.

Reactions: 6
She said buying..
You need to stop correcting people... incorrectly 😂🤣😂🤣

Did anyone see the “pap” pictures of her in the newspapers!? With her broken bag? I only saw a fluff piece in the mail.
God I hope she out in the first few week, I cannot deal with a Joe Sugg 2.0

“Saffron was parading her jaw-dropping curves in the fitted black vest and tight shorts as she headed into the gym with her female pal”

The Youtuber, 19, showed off her endless pins in a tight black vest and matching cycling shorts as she arrived for a two-hour boxing session

Such unflattering photos
View attachment 34258View attachment 34256
Endless pins? No no.

Reactions: 4
Daniel Wellington watch anyone....?
At least her mother declares it 'almost' properly. It's meant to say AD on the image too isn't it? Start whacking this lot with £1000-5000 fine every time they don't declare and I wonder how many ads we didn't realise were ad's suddenly appear.

Reactions: 3
This series of The Saffron Barker Show Strictly is going to be unbearable with her cringey, shouty voice and over the top laugh

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thought she actually looked nice? 😂

Still dislike her ... but I think she looked alright compared to what i thought she was going to.

Reactions: 12

Still dislike her ... but I think she looked alright compared to what i thought she was going to.
I did too! Don't like her or her content but she is pretty and looked nice on strictly. I feel like when some people don't like someone they get annoyed by everything about them but I'm happy to say that yeah she did actually look nice lmao

Reactions: 7

She looked nice but wouldn't anyone with professional hair stylists and that much make up.

• Heart
I did too! Don't like her or her content but she is pretty and looked nice on strictly. I feel like when some people don't like someone they get annoyed by everything about them but I'm happy to say that yeah she did actually look nice lmao
I’m not going to start liking and praising her all of a sudden but I can admit when someone looks good. Suppose it’s all down to personal opinion really as some people thought she looked horrible and some thought she looked nice.

She seemed to be enjoying and embracing it so fair play to her, I want her to do well just to knock all of joe Suggs fans down a peg or two 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.