Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't put LI past her. She seems to want fame and fortune. That will probably be her next project when youtube dies.

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, I made a profile just so I can comment on this thread as I feel like I need to rant about the Nasey family as they never fail to p*ss me off. Out of Casey and Nicole, casey just really annoys me especially those non-existent lips he's got. The fact that he's nearly 24 and never worked a real job in his life is pathetic. The nasey family always fail to follow a schedule which THEY picked themselves and I just think its bloody hilarious that both of them do sod all at home (but according to them they work very very very hard) but can't upload on time. Since they announced the pregnancy they've annoyed me more than they ever have. The whole clickbait thing where they only have a 1-2min clip at the very end of the video is getting rather boring now and I think its hilarious that they think is fine to do. Also, maybe its just me but if I was a pregnant YouTuber I don't think I would have to drag out the pregnancy into 101 videos 'first scan' 'telling friends we're pregnant' 'finding out we're pregnant' etc etc. Put it into one beautiful video like they did with Harlow. I honestly don't know who they think they are to just be doing stupid small videos of this pregnancy. In yesterdays vlog 'We've got a name but we won't announce it because it might change' Bollocks. They don't want to announce it because they want to put it into yet another vlog in the last 2 minutes announcing the name. Can I just also add that it is really grinding my gears for them to keep calling themselves fat. If they're fat I'm a flipping beach whale. They're so vain its awful and if they carry on talking like that around Harlow she might start chatting crap like her mother and father. Lastly, bit of a weird thing to moan about but I just think its crazy that Ni paid so much money to study abroad in England which is an amazing achievement especially in a country like Brazil for her to study so hard and be doing her degree for a couple years to meet walmart Morgz and drop it all to have a Youtube baby. I personally think that Casey is the type to encourage it and convince her to drop all her uni work to start a family. Can you imagine how disappointed her family must be to be so proud that one of their relatives is studying abroad to get a phone call a few years later saying they've got pregnant. Ridiculous. I mean yeah its her choice and all that but I just can't help but think that Casey didn't try to convince her to finish her degree which only would've been another year or so. But anyway that's all i have to say for now and will probably have another big rant tomorrow 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone, I made a profile just so I can comment on this thread as I feel like I need to rant about the Nasey family as they never fail to p*ss me off. Out of Casey and Nicole, casey just really annoys me especially those non-existent lips he's got. The fact that he's nearly 24 and never worked a real job in his life is pathetic. The nasey family always fail to follow a schedule which THEY picked themselves and I just think its bloody hilarious that both of them do sod all at home (but according to them they work very very very hard) but can't upload on time. Since they announced the pregnancy they've annoyed me more than they ever have. The whole clickbait thing where they only have a 1-2min clip at the very end of the video is getting rather boring now and I think its hilarious that they think is fine to do. Also, maybe its just me but if I was a pregnant YouTuber I don't think I would have to drag out the pregnancy into 101 videos 'first scan' 'telling friends we're pregnant' 'finding out we're pregnant' etc etc. Put it into one beautiful video like they did with Harlow. I honestly don't know who they think they are to just be doing stupid small videos of this pregnancy. In yesterdays vlog 'We've got a name but we won't announce it because it might change' Bollocks. They don't want to announce it because they want to put it into yet another vlog in the last 2 minutes announcing the name. Can I just also add that it is really grinding my gears for them to keep calling themselves fat. If they're fat I'm a flipping beach whale. They're so vain its awful and if they carry on talking like that around Harlow she might start chatting crap like her mother and father. Lastly, bit of a weird thing to moan about but I just think its crazy that Ni paid so much money to study abroad in England which is an amazing achievement especially in a country like Brazil for her to study so hard and be doing her degree for a couple years to meet walmart Morgz and drop it all to have a Youtube baby. I personally think that Casey is the type to encourage it and convince her to drop all her uni work to start a family. Can you imagine how disappointed her family must be to be so proud that one of their relatives is studying abroad to get a phone call a few years later saying they've got pregnant. Ridiculous. I mean yeah its her choice and all that but I just can't help but think that Casey didn't try to convince her to finish her degree which only would've been another year or so. But anyway that's all i have to say for now and will probably have another big rant tomorrow 😁
Do you feel better now? I can't wait for tomorrow's rant. I can't watch Nasey or Casey's channel anymore. They annoy me so much. Even my 14 year old is questioning when will the next A&E, baby drama clickbait is going to happen.

Reactions: 2
NON EXISTENT LIPS !! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Wow, are you ok hon? You just said everything I feel.🀣

Does anyone know what the Grandad's name was? Would be interested to know the name they're using.

Wow, are you ok hon? You just said everything I feel.🀣

Does anyone know what the Grandad's name was? Would be interested to know the name they're using.
Fernando.

gurl same. as annoying as saffron is, she can at least somewhat stick to a schedule, edit decent videos and be bothered to steal the latest video idea on the YouTube trending page. nasey family have nothing to show for themselves other than their baby. nicole's family is by far the most interesting thing about them.

nicole and casey have also never properly revealed how they met... i'm quite intrigued.

Last edited:
I thought Nicole said they met at college in one of her videos? They were at the same college but different courses.

Nice to see everyone enjoyed my little rant 😁. Once again the Nasey Family have posted a vlog with a pathetic title something along the lines of 'meeting a newborn for first time. training to be an older sister'. I think someone needs to sit them two down and explain that telling your toddler to kiss and stroke a new born is no where near training. What I think they should do is try and make Harlow used to seeing Casey showing affection to other people because its not cute and when the new baby arrives so will never ending tantrums and awful screeching from Harlow.

Casey & Saffron are flown first class to LA by Disney solely to attend a red carpet screening of a new movie. Casey, bless him, announces on his first day there, that they have to go shopping because β€œI haven’t actually got an outfit for the premiere” πŸ™„

Words fail me
Literally πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 3
Walmart Morgz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LMAO at the photos of Casey & Saffron on the red carpet.
His outfit. Those ankles.
Anyone else getting that 80’s Miami Vice Don Johnson vibe? 🀣
Not to mention Saffron’s weave, which obvs had an invite of its own πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LMAO at the photos of Casey & Saffron on the red carpet.
His outfit. Those ankles.
Anyone else getting that 80’s Miami Vice Don Johnson vibe? [emoji1787]
Not to mention Saffron’s weave, which obvs had an invite of its own [emoji6]
Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god Casey looks like Horatio Caine from CSI Miami, and yes Don Johnson too lol.

Reactions: 5
Could they not just stand and smile instead of thinking they're catalogue models? πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.