Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not saffron related but....
How old is Jed?? Sure hes like 16 or something? Yet the amounts of times I've seen him drinking alcohol? And he wants to be a influencer!!!

How old is Jed?? Sure hes like 16 or something? Yet the amounts of times I've seen him drinking alcohol? And he wants to be a influencer!!!
He's 17. I don't think it's that big of a deal, the vast majority of 17 year olds in the UK drink regularly.

Reactions: 7
He’s not 18 but if that’s true he will become my favourite Barker, purely because he’s not the same cookie cutter leach his brother and sister are. Under 18s illegally drink, that’s just a fact, Youtubers like the social climbers are still popular and get brand deals even though they show underage drinking. It’s not the classiest look but it’s relatable.

Good on him for not putting on an act.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he wants to be an influencer, I think Wendy is forcing him into it because of how successful it’s made Saffron. I don’t think he enjoys making videos I think he just feels like he has to.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t think he wants to be an influencer, I think Wendy is forcing him into it because of how successful it’s made Saffron. I don’t think he enjoys making videos I think he just feels like he has to.
I believe jed is ment to be shy

Reactions: 1
THIS!! i noticed this the other day. literally has liked every photo but the ones with his girlfriend. So gross
Also I just watched the latest vlog of the party and EVERY TIME Saffron was talking to to AJ, she was looking at his mouth! That’s a sign you fancy someone!

Reactions: 7
Also I just watched the latest vlog of the party and EVERY TIME Saffron was talking to to AJ, she was looking at his mouth! That’s a sign you fancy someone!
It's just really cringe at this point. AJ is attractive and I do believe she fancies him, but AJ's girlfriend will for sure watch these clips. Have some self control...

Reactions: 2
Don't really like the Essex vibe of the house but each to their own

These pics must of been taken a month or 2 ago because Saffron old headboard is there
In my eyes that's the ugliest house I've ever seen. The garden is a bloody tragedy.

This family... all the lights are on but clearly no one is home.

Reactions: 5
In my eyes that's the ugliest house I've ever seen. The garden is a bloody tragedy.

This family... all the lights are on but clearly no one is home.
Personal preference I guess. You have to look past the decor and state of the garden as those are things you’d make your own if you bought it.

Her parents are clearly fairly well off, what exactly do they do?

Reactions: 3
Personal preference I guess. You have to look past the decor and state of the garden as those are things you’d make your own if you bought it.

Her parents are clearly fairly well off, what exactly do they do?
Darren’s got a couple of double glazing companies. Wendy used to do fostering but now is on Saffron’s payroll as PA and general dogsbody.

I just thought I’d throw this out there...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Bullying teenage girls for the way they look is fun keep it up (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.