Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Her body is horrible tbh
Her body definitely isn’t horrible and you’re helping nobody by saying this. She has a lovely body but she just has to learn to accept that, with her body structure, she’s never gonna have a tiny petite body like the beauty standard. That doesn’t mean she isn’t beautiful though

• Heart
Reactions: 65

sassylash

VIP Member
has anyone watched hunted yet, the police when discussing saffron and her pair (mathematician) said they’re at two different ends of the intellectual spectrum 🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣😭🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I’m close with my family but I would not share a bed with my adult siblings. A room, yeah sure. A bed? No way. It’s weird.

Reactions: 59

FDR97

Chatty Member
Saffron Barker. The girl who crashed into a bus because her car “would not turn”. Now has access to a pretty fast electric car with instant power from the pedal…. Can’t see this going wrong 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

roryangel

VIP Member
is she for real 🤣🤣🤣 tucking her pyjama top into the trousers to try and show off her flat arse ?????? 🤣 her instagram stories are honestly something else at the moment (and not in a good way saffy) it’s just her permanently posing fishing for compliments! what an influencer 🥱
IMG_9373.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Wouldn’t put it past her having booty injections (filler).
They are becoming very popular now and you can have them done in the UK.

Can’t wait for the video in 2 years for her to play it down and act like she never hid it.
She'll get the injections and say it was a corrective procedure, because one cheek was bigger than the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Kelz19899

I'm DYING at her desperation at any given time to show off her arse!! This is Anas vlog, Sarren comes out from the toilet and realises that Ana is recording so pulls her shorts that far up her arse they would split her in two and then proceeds to do this in the background, she literally moves up and down to make sure it's in the shot and then turns and looks directly at the camera 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20230429_024106.jpg
IMG_20230429_022002.jpg
IMG_20230429_022025.jpg
IMG_20230429_022239.jpg
IMG_20230429_024318.jpg
IMG_20230429_022301.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

xxmagga

Watching her LA clubbing vlog, just had to come on here to say why does she constantly put the others down for sleeping!? “I got up and went to the gym whilst Jamie and Anna were in bed. I went to the gym and Anna stayed in bed for longer” it’s so irritating. We get it you’re a fitness guru saffy babes xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 51

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
i’m not saying she’s lying but i don’t entirely believe her that she only got 8 done because the first dentist messed them up? she always uses excuses when she’s had things done:
she didn’t get a nose job she just ‘had the bump shaved down’
she didn’t get a boob job she just ‘had them evened out’
and now…she didn’t get her teeth done she just ‘had them fixed’

like what has to go wrong for her to go from having 2 teeth done to the second dentist having to do 8 of her teeth to fix it?

Reactions: 50

caf.xx

Saffron Barker #21 Doing Ana dirty, teeth from Turkey, desperate to make her bum look perky

• Haha
Reactions: 49

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Isn’t it obvious why? They’re both extremely desperate for male attention
it was the way she kept bringing it back and being like ‘no that was the one that was allllll over me’, ‘they kept saying i was his favourite’, ‘he kept making me twirl around for him in my tight shorts’ like literally no one is impressed that some perverted men were complimenting you that’s not an achievement

• Haha
Reactions: 48