Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's gonna get an e-tron Audi. Maybe a q4 or something

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20230326-022421_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230326-022335_Instagram.jpg

She's tucked a t-shirt into her sports bra just to show off her "new and improved" backside 😂😂 she is soooo obsessed with how she looks, it must be all she bloody thinks about!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
People asking her for pictures after she crashed her car is not cool! She should have said no.
There are better ways to tone your ass and I’m not sure where the weight lifting thing has come from! Pretty sure that my dance classes are more toning than that.

Reactions: 15
Have her parents split up she was doing her Dad's shopping and her Mum didn't take him to the hospital?
I wondered that myself. 👀 Wendy was on holiday, but maybe he got ill whilst she was away. She did say that her parents were moving in whilst Casey and his lot moved into theirs to recover, but she never showed Darren there.

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand her but hearing she still agreed to photos whilst the aftermath of a car crash is mind baffling. What kind of people even wanted a photo? I mean I guess she felt she had to say yes but still those people should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 20
I actually felt a bit sorry for her in her latest video. The family have had a pretty rough time so far this year with all their medical problems. Then the people asking her for photos after her car crash?! She seemed genuinely shaken by it all.

Still plastic with ridiculous teeth though.

Reactions: 22
I actually felt a bit sorry for her in her latest video. The family have had a pretty rough time so far this year with all their medical problems. Then the people asking her for photos after her car crash?! She seemed genuinely shaken by it all.

Still plastic with ridiculous teeth though.
I agree. Her grandparents seem so lovely, hope her grandad is okay. Having poorly siblings, grandparents and a parent will take its toll on a family.
She would’ve been shaken however big or small a crash is, it’s frightening nonetheless those asking for photos and she feeling like she had to those aren’t fans of hers just idiots.

Reactions: 15
I feel for her but.. driving with a flat tyre before the crash then wondered why her car didnt turn propeerly.. oh Saffron. Good job it was only a small crash and everyone was ok. Flat tryes and slow punctures are deadly this is from someone who has lost someone very close to a car with a slow punture. Sounds like Saffs had alot of pressure on her and she needs to slow things down a bit.
---
Also i don't think Darren n Wendy have broken up. I think Wendys either been staying with Casey and family to help out or there Nan whilst her Grandads been in hospital possibly?

Reactions: 10
Agree with everyone! People are crappy asking for pictures at that time. Her gran is so precious.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.