Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Watching the first episode of hunted and the shade thrown at Saff is unreal, she’s paired with a mathematician and one of the hunters literally said word for word ‘they’re at two opposite ends of the intellectual spectrum’ hahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Melier

VIP Member
Her calling a prescription a SUBscription that you have to get subscribed killed me off - how can you be this thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Susspicious

VIP Member
She’s used the selfie at the oxygen bar as the main part of her thumbnail, and written that she “need(s) to go home now!”. Never seen someone so desperate for attention in my life, and pretending you’re sick is another level of immoral. She’s a vile creature.
---
Also, I can not stand when she sings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

meemo

After watching Saffrons lasted vlog I just don’t think I can watch anymore of them with Jed. I can handle one moron in her vlogs but the both of them is just too much. Wendy and Darren have raised the thickest children, if being a YouTuber/ influencer wasn’t a career I’d love to know what any of them would be doing with their lives.

Reactions: 42

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Tyler realised he was dating Darren Barker. One hungover morning he woke up a little hazy, turned over onto his right side, and saw the face of Darren Barker with a peroxide wig on and big nanny denture looking veneers. He ran, ran as far away as fast as he could. He’s now living on the premises of the bank of mummy and daddy branch up north of England.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t find that Vegas story funny? Drunk or not it was extremely risky and dangerous for them to go with those random men because they thought the guy was famous. Even before they found out they were creeps why would you agree to go with random guys in their 30s/40s that you’ve just met

• Sick
Reactions: 41

hmchmcl

3EC1F163-41AE-492F-BE5B-4DCB75D94CEA.jpeg

Look how hard she’s trying to have an ass 😭 second hand embarrassment is so real

Also how tacky, the strings aren’t even tucked. And what’s going on with her bust? Most ill fitting dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Anyone noticed in her recent tik tok at around 1:10 she starts salsa dancing and I think it's Imogen in the background you can hear her say 'why does she do this everywhere she goes to now?' 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 39