Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same family she just said are sick and now there all off on holiday 🤔🤨

We all know the main reason for her going is coachella. Wonder if anyone fell for her scrounging tricks and gifted her tickets or did she have to buy them like everyone else

Also how is she still trying to say the trip to la with Ana still hasn't happened ermm you both went there for the kardashians event so therefore it did happen just looking for excuses.

Nice to know she's concerned about the crash aftermath and repairs then I'd be amazed if it's all done and dusted that fast
Insurance, claims, repairs and paperwork won't have been dealt with unless she went crying to Wendy and let mummy sort it out 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
How attention-seeking are her and her fame hungry family. Keep your business off the internet, if you crashed your car, deal with it privately? She really is incompetent. They are so odd and look to cash in on any issue that happens to them, no matter how big or small. So icky.

Reactions: 18
Thought her dad was having breathing problems? And she said her mum was poorly too? How long ago did she film that video because that's a fast recovery? So is her Grandad still in hospital? If so, I'm surprised at Wendy going away if her dad is poorly!

Reactions: 22
has anyone watched hunted yet, the police when discussing saffron and her pair (mathematician) said they’re at two different ends of the intellectual spectrum 🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣😭🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Not Wendy sat moaning because she’s not getting to America tonight! Shut up be lucky you’re going to America some people would give their right arm to go on holiday!!

Reactions: 20
She is actually so self obsessed. Why do we need to watch a vid of you feeling yourself (with a filter) just to say you’re so excited??

She kinda reminds me of celebrities who had fame at a young age and grow up becoming crazy. Kinda like Britney Spears

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if Tyler is back on the scene? Why is she posting them pictures or does she normally do that?
Also, the cleavage 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can’t believe she captioned one of her photos “I’d wife me too”. She really fancies herself… and it’s disturbing ‘cause she’s so insecure as well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Moaning whilst lying on your comfy bed....first world problems. I suppose the alternative is taking off with a fault and having to make an emergency landing or worse case scenario crash.....
Exactly! She'd be the first to complain if they had taken off only to have problems or faults afterwards.
They were clearly thinking of the passengers safety so stop your whining saffron
Lying in business/first class too
If your family were as ill as you said they shouldn't be going anyway so think yourself lucky.

And bet she hasn't noticed looks like a smiley face at the end of the sentence
We all know she's thinking of the compo.

Reactions: 15
She is actually so self obsessed. Why do we need to watch a vid of you feeling yourself (with a filter) just to say you’re so excited??

She kinda reminds me of celebrities who had fame at a young age and grow up becoming crazy. Kinda like Britney Spears
View attachment 2065399
Her tits look like a pair of cocker spaniel ears

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Moaning whilst lying on your comfy bed....first world problems. I suppose the alternative is taking off with a fault and having to make an emergency landing or worse case scenario crash.....
It’s because the people that work for French air control are on strike so it is having a domino effect

Reactions: 7
Is it just me that isn’t bothered about them complaining about being delayed. It would be annoying? Luckily they have the business class(?) seats which will be comfier. Buts imo it’s still annoying. Especially for her parents if they were stuck on the plane for 6 hours yesterday and then delayed on the plane again today. I know I’d be complaining and I’m sure a lot of not most of the people on the plane are as well. i wouldn’t actually complain to the workers as it’s not their fault but we also don’t know if she has either.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.