Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m close with my family but I would not share a bed with my adult siblings. A room, yeah sure. A bed? No way. It’s weird.

Reactions: 59
New Insta story… she really thinks she’s suddenly grown an arse doesn’t she? Still as flat as a pancake babes x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't think it's weird sharing a room.
What IS weird is how dumb she is. She booked the wrong month? I mean who does that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re all sharing a room cos saffron made a mistake with the booking and booked one of the rooms for May not April. So then they all had to share one room

• Haha
Reactions: 22
An excuse for her to come back in May - I would go back if I was as rich as she is and I’d booked it by accident for the wrong dates 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re all sharing a room cos saffron made a mistake with the booking and booked one of the rooms for May not April. So then they all had to share one room
Can she do anything without Wendy holding her hand, this is why we double check details before booking anything 🤔 🙄

Almost karma for being stroppy and entitled on the plane 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It makes me laugh so much when in her photos she facetunes herself so much cause with all that editing she doesn’t even look real but then the other person/people in the photo with her are left unedited most of the time so the photo is so odd to look at 😂

Reactions: 15
When you're walking on the treadmill, angle the camera at your face, not your boobs. Infact, don’t use your camera at all, just do your work out 🙄

Reactions: 18
What’s the point of flying to other side of the world only to go gyming and hiking (exercising all day) like you do at home? Tragic

• Haha
episode 2 of hunted ( I watch every season ) and she isn’t even in this episode, apart from her dancing at pride. She didn’t get much air time in the first episode either 😂😂

• Haha
could be coming across as a snob.. however, Jeds negativity before and after the Alcatraz tour... literally shut up!! be grateful to be in San Fran and being able to stuff like that. They are all so entitled

Reactions: 35
could be coming across as a snob.. however, Jeds negativity before and after the Alcatraz tour... literally shut up!! be grateful to be in San Fran and being able to stuff like that. They are all so entitled
Jed’s always been like that he’s so boring and lazy, only looks forward to stuff if it involves food. No idea how on earth he makes money

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think her new teeth makes her smile and talk like this emoji 😬
💀💀💀 DEAD, this is so true 😂😂

If you took away all the fake tit, the tits, the teefies, the tan, the nose, her hair, her nails, the lips she'd be absolutely dog rough. She loves herself far too much and needs taking down a peg or two. I don't know why she's repeatedly shoving pictures of her backside in our faces, it's flat as duck luv, not changed one bit!

Screenshot_20230405-033340_Instagram.jpg

😬 No one wants to see it luv 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.