Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
title from @Justmechan23 💖🥰

I'd do a recap guys and gals but honestly... I don't follow this thread closely enough to. I just pop in for the lols occasionally. I'm sorry lovelies, so as you were. ✌🏼😚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Recap for spoilt ✨ Sarren ✨

- Recently styled an AWFUL bucket hat hairstyle. She looked as though she superglued Farmer Will’s straw from his barn onto her dome head.

- Sarren is now trying to grow an arse, however faces the challenge of not eating enough calories in a day to achieve visible results... she thinks growing the muscles of ya bum merely includes you eating purely protein and thrusting a weight far too heavy... we’ll leave it there. 🤚

- Remains as VAIN as ever; loves herself and constantly seeks the attention of men on her TikTok and IG by being a ✨ pick me ✨ gal when in reality she looks like Dazza B in a wig.

- Still is incredibly BORING. We don’t have much to say about her on her threads because she has a sex podcast but fails to actually delve deep and reveal some saucy/juicy secrets to give us insight into her mundane ‘sex life’, which for the record, is non-existent we think. 😴

- Bitter about Luca Fish not speaking to her anymore. What a shame, Sarren could’ve got a free chippy every other Friday night, but then again, Windy wouldn’t approve #underthethumb 🤐

- Sarren is still as beggy as ever tagging brands left, right and centre to hint at them to send her free items which we, as mere mortals are obliged to pay for... she proceeds to do this even though she is an undeserved millionaire who can put her own greedy hand in her pocket and there is a cost of living crisis... the brass neck on it! Pay for your goods yourself, we all have to.

- Finally, she is latching onto the idea of becoming a soap star film star on a box office hit movie 😬 the woman struggles with pronouncing words in English, has no charisma and lacks enthusiasm. Sarren makes the odd minor TV appearance in which she proceeds to get the answers wrong on her round on game shows about her chosen topic, the most notable one to date being that of ‘social media’...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She just posted a story and then deleted it- but on her laptop she had ‘comma gets a cure’ open which I believe is accent training

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was there any tea between Saffron and Joe Weller? Just noticed they don’t follow each other, even though they used to film videos together back in the day.

Reactions: 3
Saffy lives for interactions, doesn’t care if it’s from girls who like her content or the lads who 💦 over the content. As long as it‘s a like she wins.

Reactions: 4
How sad is it that she edits herself like this! she’s edited herself so much by slimming herself in this photo. You can see the editing on her waist and made her arm smaller too it’s concerning how insecure she is. She looks nothing like that in real life. How her parents can see her post things like this and not be worried about her confuses me cause no matter how old your child is if you love your child you would be concerned but of course with a mother like Wendy who is obsessed with diets and wanting to look skinny it’s no wonder saffron is as insecure as she is. Saffron will never ever be happy with how she looks cause no amount of fillers , surgeries and editing have fixed how she feels about herself when she looks in the mirror.

Reactions: 22
Saf 3 sets of 9 at 145 is not what you've just done.. Sort your form girl all youre going to get is the pain and not the gain...

Reactions: 8
I'm convinced she just wants to look like a Bratz doll at this point....
Her teeth look awful

Reactions: 6
So she said in her video she only wanted to get 2 teeth done/moved to be straight and the dentist that done it done a bad job she was really not happy with them and it meant she had to get 8 teeth done in the end? She can’t talk about it more than that for legal reasons or something lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is so dumb. She could of had perfectly straight teeth if she had continued with her Invisalign to the end, yet she was so insecure about having a slight lisp on camera when wearing them that she went to get 2 fake teeth the quick way, obviously the dentist fucked it up and now she has 8 turkey teeth which look ridiculous!! I don't think she realises how stupid she sounds?!

She is so incredibly insecure. When she's finished obsessing over her backside and shoddily lifting weights, she'll move onto something else.

Reactions: 21
Her lip liner is awful, it looks like she has just had a chocolate milkshake or eaten chocolate around her lips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i’m not saying she’s lying but i don’t entirely believe her that she only got 8 done because the first dentist messed them up? she always uses excuses when she’s had things done:
she didn’t get a nose job she just ‘had the bump shaved down’
she didn’t get a boob job she just ‘had them evened out’
and now…she didn’t get her teeth done she just ‘had them fixed’

like what has to go wrong for her to go from having 2 teeth done to the second dentist having to do 8 of her teeth to fix it?

Reactions: 50
i’m not saying she’s lying but i don’t entirely believe her that she only got 8 done because the first dentist messed them up? she always uses excuses when she’s had things done:
she didn’t get a nose job she just ‘had the bump shaved down’
she didn’t get a boob job she just ‘had them evened out’
and now…she didn’t get her teeth done she just ‘had them fixed’

like what has to go wrong for her to go from having 2 teeth done to the second dentist having to do 8 of her teeth to fix it?
Why does she have to lie about it all? She's got the money, if you want cosmetic surgery and you can pay for it, do it! She'd help far more people by just owning it.

Reactions: 15
Sure she started Invisalign before COVID happened. How strange that she gave up?
Also think she is turning Into Jesy Nelson at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.