Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t put it past her having booty injections (filler).
They are becoming very popular now and you can have them done in the UK.

Can’t wait for the video in 2 years for her to play it down and act like she never hid it.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t put it past her having booty injections (filler).
They are becoming very popular now and you can have them done in the UK.

Can’t wait for the video in 2 years for her to play it down and act like she never hid it.
She'll get the injections and say it was a corrective procedure, because one cheek was bigger than the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Yeah, she seemed way too chill about them just vanishing! Although there is deffo a chance that she was just lying and had forgotten to pack them
& didn’t think of the consequence of lying about forgetting them, and insinuating a member of staff had stolen them lol

Reactions: 8
They both look strange, it’s the fake teeth

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
& didn’t think of the consequence of lying about forgetting them, and insinuating a member of staff had stolen them lol
Did she mention anything else going missing I find it very hard to believe someone would go out their way to steal her underwear out of the hotel room and nothing else more than likely she forgot to pack some and would rather Insituate someone else was responsible for it than own up
People could quite easily lose jobs over that.

Also spending $350 on underwear even in America isn't that a bit extreme to spend that much??!!
I'm sure there are plenty of cheaper places to purchase from?

Reactions: 10
Yeah, she seemed way too chill about them just vanishing! Although there is deffo a chance that she was just lying and had forgotten to pack them
Of course. She names the hotel she staying at - The 1 Hotel (dumb move but it's Saffton so lol)
And then says all her underwear went missing in the same breathe? Mmmmmm

You know Saffy B loves a freebie- if that was true there would a massive moan about it by Saffron and her video called "YOU NEVER GUESS WHAT THE HOTEL STOLE" and a move of hotels

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the thing with veneers is that they are all the same length and shape so they look SO unnatural.
It's just like Charlotte Dawson and her uncultured crew. You can tell from a mile off!
Also, her bum only looks bigger because she's popped her leg. If she stood normally it would still be flat as a pancake 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarren no one on the planet wants your used knickas babe move along now you fantasist 🥱🖕 p.s. Darren, the real one, still has more of a booty than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just caught up on saffron tiktoks and my god Jed is such a miserable brat! I mean how he affords life I never know, he only posts 2 videos a year. It's like he's stuck being a grumpy 15 year old teenage boy, get a grip mate and get your tit together.

Love how saffron is like 'Paris Jackson opened the door for me". No she bleeping didn't, she held the door as she went through first, she was hardly going to let the door slam in your face, it's basic human decency... 'opened the door for me' HA you're not that important Sarron

Reactions: 29
Omg how many times does this girl wanna change her hair from long to short to long to short. Both don’t suit her

Look how facetuned this pic is too
97CFB74E-56DC-4DE2-932B-A5A148FAB3AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg how many times does this girl wanna change her hair from long to short to long to short. Both don’t suit her

Look how facetuned this pic is tooView attachment 2088572
Oh yes, because that’s definitely not Sarren behind that fan page 🤭😐 she needs to quit her desperate attempt to look like a Kardashian. You’re just incompetent and dull, it’s so embarrassing, give it up Sarren!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
B1BF51D2-DFE4-491C-B8D9-40F0FCD2412D.jpeg
someone said hopefully she don’t have to get any trains 🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣.

————————————
separately, her teeth wtf she changed the front two here they a different colour why do they look like that bugs bunny LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In her new vlog she’s in a chicken shop and whilst the rest of her family are having fried chicken sandwiches, she’s eating a rotisserie chicken… what a sad life 🙄 Her relationship with food is just terrible!

Reactions: 16
This girl lacks serious English skills. The way she says rotisserie in her latest vlog as 'risottery' is so embarrassing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.