Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron must be punching the air as Ana seems to be getting all the attention for her premiere look.

Saffron hasn’t liked or commented on Ana’s Instagram post yet 👀

It’s sad as we all know Saffron would have tried really really hard to make an impression. It takes me back to the Kardashian’s premiere when Saffron hired a whole glam squad for the carpet and Ana had to do her own make up lol

Saffron is such a try hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2174748
Look how hard she’s trying to have an ass 😭 second hand embarrassment is so real

Also how tacky, the strings aren’t even tucked. And what’s going on with her bust? Most ill fitting dress
The perfect insta versus reality here - I needed this today - tired of seeing people STUNNING on gram 24/7 and feeling shite - reality is necessary

Reactions: 17
Am I the only one that doesn’t find that Vegas story funny? Drunk or not it was extremely risky and dangerous for them to go with those random men because they thought the guy was famous. Even before they found out they were creeps why would you agree to go with random guys in their 30s/40s that you’ve just met

• Sick
Reactions: 41
The gloves look absolutely massive on her 😭😭
she’d love this comment, it’s because she’s absolutely tiny and petite🥺🥺🥺🥺didn’t you know she’s barely pushing 5ft2🥺🥺🥺one small gust of wind could blow her away🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I the only one that doesn’t find that Vegas story funny? Drunk or not it was extremely risky and dangerous for them to go with those random men because they thought the guy was famous. Even before they found out they were creeps why would you agree to go with random guys in their 30s/40s that you’ve just met
I literally came here to say this! How bleeping thick can you get and I think it's disgusting that she's telling the story in great detail and laughing her head off when the majority of her fans are young teenage girls. She's that desperate to be famous... Pathetic.

Also what is she on about with the biting his lip story. She does exactly that day in, day out, she does nothing but pose and try to look sexy 🤣🤣 dumb witch

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it obvious why? They’re both extremely desperate for male attention

Reactions: 12
Isn’t it obvious why? They’re both extremely desperate for male attention
it was the way she kept bringing it back and being like ‘no that was the one that was allllll over me’, ‘they kept saying i was his favourite’, ‘he kept making me twirl around for him in my tight shorts’ like literally no one is impressed that some perverted men were complimenting you that’s not an achievement

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I literally came here to say this! How bleeping thick can you get and I think it's disgusting that she's telling the story in great detail and laughing her head off when the majority of her fans are young teenage girls. She's that desperate to be famous... Pathetic.

Also what is she on about with the biting his lip story. She does exactly that day in, day out, she does nothing but pose and try to look sexy 🤣🤣 dumb witch
Exactly!! They could’ve used the story for awareness for their young teenage fans to be careful but no instead they sat there munching away on McDonald’s while laughing. I would expect this sort of thing to happen to younger people but they are almost 23 they should know it’s dangerous to go with random guys they’ve just met. They also have terrible instincts as the “famous” guy only had 300 followers on Instagram like have a day off 🙄 it should’ve been obvious by then it was all a joke and a ploy to get them to go with them. They should be lucky they are okay and trying to spread awareness on stuff like this. I know I sound like a right old bint but stuff like this isn’t a joke

Reactions: 13
it was the way she kept bringing it back and being like ‘no that was the one that was allllll over me’, ‘they kept saying i was his favourite’, ‘he kept making me twirl around for him in my tight shorts’ like literally no one is impressed that some perverted men were complimenting you that’s not an achievement
It's the fact their demographic is literally 13 - 16 year old girls that gets me ...

Reactions: 11
She just doesn’t shut up in her girl talk video. Poor ana didn’t get much time to speak

Reactions: 12
Both her and Ana yet again came across very immature in that video. They think they sound cool talking about the guy in vegas and the attention he was giving them. They could of put themselves in a very dangerous situation cause that could of ended in a bad way so they should know better than to go off with strangers. They remember a lot of what happened so they were aware of what was going on but their problem is they are desperate for fame they want to be seen with anyone famous no matter who it is and so of course they stupidly believed and trusted some guy in a club cause all they heard was the word famous and that’s all they cared about. They probably thought there would be paparazzi and celebrities they’d get to meet cause they’re that desperate they’ll believe and go anywhere they can for attention no matter how unsafe the situation is. Saffron and Ana are insecure cause they are desperate to prove the guy fancied one of them more than the other. They both are obsessed with male attention it’s embarrassing. There is so much more to life than getting attention from a guy but their whole lives revolve around talking about guys and trying to get attention from as many guys as they can and it’s like they compete with each other it’s a very odd ‘friendship’ it doesn’t seem genuine at all.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.