Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body is horrible tbh
Her body definitely isn’t horrible and you’re helping nobody by saying this. She has a lovely body but she just has to learn to accept that, with her body structure, she’s never gonna have a tiny petite body like the beauty standard. That doesn’t mean she isn’t beautiful though

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Saffron - "I'll just set up my camera, give myself a wedgie and film myself walking into the sea" Ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can confirm those stones are Brighton beach are lethal I’d also be wearing socks 🤣

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just own it and get a thong bikini, it would be way more comfortable.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t want to get her feet out for free when she can make money for them on only fans 👀

• Haha
That Disney hotel is not new Saf sorry don’t try hype it up…I stayed there like 12 years ago 😭😂 why do these YouTubers like to try hype everything up to justify being somewhere “new and nice”

Reactions: 11
That Disney hotel is not new Saf sorry don’t try hype it up…I stayed there like 12 years ago 😭😂 why do these YouTubers like to try hype everything up to justify being somewhere “new and nice”
It was rethemed so it smells new, but that’s about it, best thing I thought there was the buffet dinner - I stayed at the one opposite but a wild grill is enough to get me involved. 🤭 suppose it’s good for marvel fans but majorly over priced for what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said Casey uploaded a video surprising the kids with the trip, I can’t see it anywhere ?

Reactions: 1
Harlow and Lake are so adorable but it’s a shame they had a camera shoved in their face most of the time. Makes me feel sad that they’re being used for content and to bring in views especially since they can’t consent to being posted online

Reactions: 23
Who the hell wears socks when they go in the sea? 😂
Sounds like she doesn’t want her feet recognised her only fans account then how else does she have so much money
---
This is heavily filter. Her body doesn’t look like that at all especially her calf’s.
---
Filtered
---
She's desperate that's for sure

View attachment 2241516
She doesn’t even look like she goes to the gym.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
maybe it’s because I grew up living in a drought but the way she is washing seems so wasteful? like the sink has more than enough water and she is still filling it up.
surely it makes more sense to full it a bit then just turn the tap back on to rinse stuff?
IMG_5233.png

Reactions: 5
maybe it’s because I grew up living in a drought but the way she is washing seems so wasteful? like the sink has more than enough water and she is still filling it up.
surely it makes more sense to full it a bit then just turn the tap back on to rinse stuff? View attachment 2245602
It’s okay, she’s just pretending! Saffron doesn’t clean!
- - -
I really don’t understand the marketing departments of retailers and brands. They must have massive budgets to throw at influencers who don’t have their target market. Must be an easy way to earn a tit load of money! I’m in the wrong job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.