Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a few weeks ago she was whining on Instagram stories on how to get VIP Coachella tickets.....and hey presto....up she pops at Coachella....all paid for and free no doubt. I just don't get it......
She was just waiting around until a brand came knocking.

She also swears she's a massive Beyoncé fan. I bet you she doesn't have tickets for the tour, just waiting for [insert brand] to take her

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see her story the early hour of the morning, a video where she was in hysterics laughing and sounded like she was apologising for her bad outfits ? :poop::LOL: it seems to be deleted now?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she delete the primark outfit post from her insta or was it never there before? She’s so snobby lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So I'm watching celebrity hunted, haven't seen any others but has saffron actually had any airtime?
So far I've seen all of the others that are remaining but not her
From whats posted here she didn't get much if any time on the earlier episodes either

Reactions: 4
i haven't watched any of this series but generally speaking from previous series it usually means someone gets quite far if they're not shown much at the beginning as the people who get caught earlier on get the air time to begin with otherwise they wouldn't get shown at all

Reactions: 2
i haven't watched any of this series but generally speaking from previous series it usually means someone gets quite far if they're not shown much at the beginning as the people who get caught earlier on get the air time to begin with otherwise they wouldn't get shown at all
Its down to the last 3 pairs now and she still doesn't seem to have been shown much
Whereas everyone else has been.
I guess she's just not entertaining or liked enough for airtime 🤔 😅

Sorry saff another flopped TV appearance for the list.

Reactions: 3
“Jake come and take a photo of me sticking my arse out” lord help me
Seriously?! She thinks this is a good photo for starters she's wearing next to nothing its not her hottub have some respect for others and yourself saffron put it away 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.