Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron’s a plain old Jane 😴🤣
How many failed attempts is that now at trying to be sexy? Leave it be, Sarren.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
is she for real 🤣🤣🤣 tucking her pyjama top into the trousers to try and show off her flat arse ?????? 🤣 her instagram stories are honestly something else at the moment (and not in a good way saffy) it’s just her permanently posing fishing for compliments! what an influencer 🥱
IMG_9373.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
So glad someone earlier in the thread reminded me we’re supposed to be calling her Sarren 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
is she for real 🤣🤣🤣 tucking her pyjama top into the trousers to try and show off her flat arse ?????? 🤣 her instagram stories are honestly something else at the moment (and not in a good way saffy) it’s just her permanently posing fishing for compliments! what an influencer 🥱
View attachment 2252473
Haaaa OMG! The first story wasn’t tucked in, then all of sudden tucked in, with a dirty mark on her arse!!!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking through her Instagram it’s creepy how different she looks in almost every photo. This has to be considered some kind of mental illness to edit yourself so much to the point you don’t look like you do in real life and in almost every photo of you , you have a different face.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looking through her Instagram it’s creepy how different she looks in almost every photo. This has to be considered some kind of mental illness to edit yourself so much to the point you don’t look like you do in real life and in almost every photo of you , you have a different face.
This! She looks so different, is she not embarrassed that people who know her irl will know she doesn’t look like that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This! She looks so different, is she not embarrassed that people who know her irl will know she doesn’t look like that
Exactly!! I always wonder this cause I don’t understand how she edits herself to look so different when people who know her in real life or guys she meets online who she then goes on a date with are these people not thinking to themselves she doesn’t look like her pictures at all!? It’s even weirder when her family and close friends are commenting under her pictures giving her compliments when they know she doesn’t actually look like that. If I edited my pictures and my face/body looked different in every photo I know for a fact my parents and siblings would call me out on it and be asking me if I’m alright cause they would know that’s not normal.

I’m not expecting the people in her life to insult her and leave negative comments but it’s weird her family and friends hyping her up in these pictures it is encouraging her to keep doing it cause she is getting the attention she wants and I don’t understand how she can truly be happy doing that. I know most influencers edit themselves so for them it’s a normal thing but she’ll say things like she’s struggling mentally and with body image and I wouldn’t wish for anyone to struggle with that but she’s not helping herself when she’s sitting editing herself to look the way she wishes she did.

Reactions: 13
Exactly!! I always wonder this cause I don’t understand how she edits herself to look so different when people who know her in real life or guys she meets online who she then goes on a date with are these people not thinking to themselves she doesn’t look like her pictures at all!? It’s even weirder when her family and close friends are commenting under her pictures giving her compliments when they know she doesn’t actually look like that. If I edited my pictures and my face/body looked different in every photo I know for a fact my parents and siblings would call me out on it and be asking me if I’m alright cause they would know that’s not normal.

I’m not expecting the people in her life to insult her and leave negative comments but it’s weird her family and friends hyping her up in these pictures it is encouraging her to keep doing it cause she is getting the attention she wants and I don’t understand how she can truly be happy doing that. I know most influencers edit themselves so for them it’s a normal thing but she’ll say things like she’s struggling mentally and with body image and I wouldn’t wish for anyone to struggle with that but she’s not helping herself when she’s sitting editing herself to look the way she wishes she did.
Imagine when she shows her future kids, they gonna be like who the f is that

Has anyone seen her recent tiktok? She keeps showing off her boobs and ass now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her latest reel where she’s basically re shared a girls moving and wonderful story on her battle with cancer and the gist of it is to essentially ignore what people say about your appearance and that what really matters is you as a person - it’s lovely and moving. However what I feel is Saffron is using that as a kind of post to talk about herself and how to people should be kind to her and how she thinks her appearance doesn’t matter etc .
essentially she’s being both hypocritical and using a cancer victim for an analogy of her own self.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen her latest reel where she’s basically re shared a girls moving and wonderful story on her battle with cancer and the gist of it is to essentially ignore what people say about your appearance and that what really matters is you as a person - it’s lovely and moving. However what I feel is Saffron is using that as a kind of post to talk about herself and how to people should be kind to her and how she thinks her appearance doesn’t matter etc .
essentially she’s being both hypocritical and using a cancer victim for an analogy of her own self.
Yeah I just saw that and came straight here. She needs to make her mind up, either she loves getting plastic surgery to do all the things that reel she just shared mentioned or she doesn't. Every single dumb arse influencer changes their appearance until they are almost unrecognisable and then spend the next 5 years undoing everything they've had done and preaching to their teenage fans about not ruining their faces and to steer clear of cosmetic procedures!

Do you think she realises that she feeds into such a big issue amoungst young girls today. They look up to her and therefore wany to copy everything she does, it's criminal that these people have such control and persuasion over our kids

Reactions: 11
why has she said hope they don’t know I hage pjs bottoms on? Whatever meeting she is on, if it’s fine for her to wear a sports bra then pjs aren’t gonna make a difference ffs
She had to write something to give a reason why she's posting this

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20230623-201400_Instagram.jpg

What is it with her and this pose?! I think that she thinks she looks cute scrunching her nose and opening her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20230623-231208.png

Any idea who this is on the screen?? Looks worlds apart from the heavily edited Sarren that we usually see....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.