Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Sarren’s neck so thick? I mean it’s the only thicc thing on her, the irony! 🤣🍑
Sarren I think people cheering you on is another one of your long list of made up lies young man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is Sarren’s neck so thick? I mean it’s the only thicc thing on her, the irony! 🤣🍑
Sarren I think people cheering you on is another one of your long list of made up lies young man.
“Young man” HAHAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching her LA clubbing vlog, just had to come on here to say why does she constantly put the others down for sleeping!? “I got up and went to the gym whilst Jamie and Anna were in bed. I went to the gym and Anna stayed in bed for longer” it’s so irritating. We get it you’re a fitness guru saffy babes xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Watching her LA clubbing vlog, just had to come on here to say why does she constantly put the others down for sleeping!? “I got up and went to the gym whilst Jamie and Anna were in bed. I went to the gym and Anna stayed in bed for longer” it’s so irritating. We get it you’re a fitness guru saffy babes xxx
It’s so annoying and it’s clear she does that cause she thinks it makes her look better. If someone is asleep she shames them for it making them out to be lazy, if someone doesn’t get up as early as her she will go on and on about it and if someone isn’t into the gym she will shame them for that too. She tries to make people feel bad for the food they choose to eat and portion sizes cause that’s another way for her to make herself think she’s better than them when really she isn’t better then them cause she just sounds rude and judgmental and a nice person wouldn’t be like that. She has all these insecurities and instead of trying to work through them and work on improving herself mentally she instead puts others down and makes them feel insecure to distract her from her own thoughts and that’s so wrong for her to do that. I wish one of these days someone close to her would properly call her out, tell her she isn’t perfect and put her in her place by telling her to shut up.

Reactions: 33
Firstly, @lotusbiscoff you're so rude for that YOUNG MAN comment 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀 It made my day. Nearly choked on my tea lol

Secondly, why do they act they are 15 and not full grown adults. Not knowing what the event was for so not attending etc

Also why do they allow Saffron (who couldn't even book the right month for her family holiday).... to book the Air bnb. The Air bnb only had 3 reviews too. I wouldn't have risked it tbh

Whilst finding it there was sooo much nicer ones. But they are fake rich. They don't have as much as they pretend.

They aren't at the air bnb so I think it's fine to drop the link here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so annoying and it’s clear she does that cause she thinks it makes her look better. If someone is asleep she shames them for it making them out to be lazy, if someone doesn’t get up as early as her she will go on and on about it and if someone isn’t into the gym she will shame them for that too. She tries to make people feel bad for the food they choose to eat and portion sizes cause that’s another way for her to make herself think she’s better than them when really she isn’t better then them cause she just sounds rude and judgmental and a nice person wouldn’t be like that. She has all these insecurities and instead of trying to work through them and work on improving herself mentally she instead puts others down and makes them feel insecure to distract her from her own thoughts and that’s so wrong for her to do that. I wish one of these days someone close to her would properly call her out, tell her she isn’t perfect and put her in her place by telling her to shut up.
Yeah she constantly says things like “your meal is sooo big, how did you eat all of that, all you’ve done is eat, Anna is getting a McDonald’s and I never have McDonald’s” she really tries so shame people for what they eat or wear or do or how long they sleep for. Also when she said Anna and Jamie were still asleep, they were more than likely jet lagged too🤣🤣🤣🤣 it doesn’t concern her for what everyone else does it’s honestly irritating, I’m sure other viewers feel put down when they hear her comment on people’s food or sleeping schedules.

Reactions: 28
Yeah she constantly says things like “your meal is sooo big, how did you eat all of that, all you’ve done is eat, Anna is getting a McDonald’s and I never have McDonald’s” she really tries so shame people for what they eat or wear or do or how long they sleep for. Also when she said Anna and Jamie were still asleep, they were more than likely jet lagged too🤣🤣🤣🤣 it doesn’t concern her for what everyone else does it’s honestly irritating, I’m sure other viewers feel put down when they hear her comment on people’s food or sleeping schedules.
I've always had the feeling Wendy is like this too so she probably just absorbed it growing up

Reactions: 29
Why does she always say ‘sin’ instead of ‘seen’!!?? Also sick of seeing her ass wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she haaaaates that Ana has a body like she does when she eats like tit and she tries so hard and doesn't get her mega results...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where’s the massive arse saff
The sad thing is, her body is still desirable and considered conventionally attractive?!

I have struggled with body image over the years because I'm way taller and more muscular than most women, and it makes me so sad for her that she can't accept that she has a desirable body as is, there's no reason to edit it so much

Reactions: 13
What baffles me is that in her most recent video on YouTube she goes on about having low self esteem, how nothing looks nice on her, how she feels her body and looks are judged by other people, she feels low and not herself because of it, all she sees on Instagram are how perfect other people look. Is she really that stupid?! Everyone else seems to have it perfect because everyone edits their tit and gives unrealistic expectations, including her!!!

...yet all we have seen from her over the last month is pictures of her bare backside all over Instagram, and heavily edited photos, she majorly feeds into the issue that she doesn't feel comfortable with!! Make it make sense 🙄

Reactions: 25
Ended up on a bus to a fake private party with a guy who pretended to be rich. How desperate are they to be famous and known that they would just go along with that, it's so stupid and dangerous
---
Ended up on a bus to a fake private party with a guy who pretended to be rich. How desperate are they to be famous and known that they would just go along with that, it's so stupid and dangerous
It's on her newest tiktok if anyone wants to listen to her story

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so painfully obvious she hates that ana is naturally slim and petite despite the amount of tit shr eats but saff lives on basic bland foods and exercises her life away and is nowhere near.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.