Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Latest story. Wisdom tooth pain..what can I do she asks.....oh I dunno here's a revolutionary idea....visit a fucking dentist you utter plank.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

FDR97

Chatty Member
Just caught up on saffron tiktoks and my god Jed is such a miserable brat! I mean how he affords life I never know, he only posts 2 videos a year. It's like he's stuck being a grumpy 15 year old teenage boy, get a grip mate and get your shit together.

Love how saffron is like 'Paris Jackson opened the door for me". No she fucking didn't, she held the door as she went through first, she was hardly going to let the door slam in your face, it's basic human decency... 'opened the door for me' HA you're not that important Sarron
Honestly it’s pretty obvious that Imogen is with him for the money. He’s miserable, has the personality of a wet sandal and has the IQ of a newborn baby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I won't lie, I find all of this body chat a bit boring and uncomfortable now. I am built quite similarly to Saffron and it's taken me a long time to try to be comfortable and happy within my body but it's reminding me that maybe I am 'stockier' than most girls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

ellier112

Sorry but bugs me how Anna always says my house, yeah back at my house, it’s not a house dickhead it’s a block of flats

• Haha
Reactions: 36

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230326-022421_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230326-022335_Instagram.jpg

She's tucked a t-shirt into her sports bra just to show off her "new and improved" backside 😂😂 she is soooo obsessed with how she looks, it must be all she bloody thinks about!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

br0wser

Chatty Member
Is she going to keep throwing hints to strictly until they invite her back for Christmas??

Pretending to teach her friends cha cha out of the blue 4 years after she took part awkwardly I might add right after telling everyone how desperate she is to return 🤨
Also one of the friends she’s “teaching” is Imogen that just finished a dance degree? 😂

• Haha

Smooch11

could be coming across as a snob.. however, Jeds negativity before and after the Alcatraz tour... literally shut up!! be grateful to be in San Fran and being able to stuff like that. They are all so entitled

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Is it just me that isn’t bothered about them complaining about being delayed. It would be annoying? Luckily they have the business class(?) seats which will be comfier. Buts imo it’s still annoying. Especially for her parents if they were stuck on the plane for 6 hours yesterday and then delayed on the plane again today. I know I’d be complaining and I’m sure a lot of not most of the people on the plane are as well. i wouldn’t actually complain to the workers as it’s not their fault but we also don’t know if she has either.
It’s less about the complaining and more about the tagging company and trying to get freebies by shaming them online because they have a big following.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Saffy is the classic Instagram girl who needs to tell us how much fun she is having rather than just having fun. I think deep down she is very unhappy.

Reactions: 33