Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Here's a little recrap of the vlog...
The kids are off to school and Alessia is signing in the car. It's super cute but as always she's not strapped in properly and I can't for the life of me figure out why they don't tighten the straps when they get called out for it every single time they show the kids in the car!! Alessia wiggles around sooo much in her seat... :confused:

A&J are off for a coffee and here's the first jab at the documentary "Stacey Dooley didn't see that..."

What follows is a super long commercial for Nespresso but instead of George Clooney, I see a small Irish dude with a black tooth. What a let down.

Back to Jonathan's garden project aka the penis trees. He thinks they look good, I think they're as crooked as ever. In any case, his landscaping is ruined for me by the constant motorway noise in the background. 💁‍♀️

Then we get an old clip where Jonathan brags about being the #1 most influential family in the UK... and plugs the documentary. Now why this part wasn't edited out I don't know.

Another old clip of the popcorn machine being tried out... if I were him, I'd not broadcast that failure a second time 🤣 I think they should call it Kernel corn.

There's Anna talking about her Jeans "can you hear Andrea, he's gone crazy" ... he's crying in the background and all the Princess cares about is her rant and her baking plans. I wouldn't point out my child wailing if I wasn't going to check up on him but that's just me.
We get to see her make lasagna and all that stuff she's posted on Sunday already, it's so boring.

In the end Jonathan plugs his silly petition against the trolls... honestly, it's far more important to make laws that force you to protect your children!!!!
Strap them properly into their car seats. Don't lie on tv. Don't exploit your kids. And shut up about the so-called trolls, you can't censor everyone who disagrees with you just because you choose to put so much questionable content out there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Fizmozoo

How can he sit there banging on about a petition to make it safer online, when he tried his hardest to get a petition to make it safer for his kids silenced? He posts his children to the world EVERY day without their consent yet he wants to make it safer online? Eh maybe start with yourself!!!
I've honestly never, ever heard someone so hypocritical in my life. What goes on in his mind that possesses him to put his foot in it so many times? Have his PR team given up on them? His mouth is a death trap.
He's really scared now that the world can see through his lies. The clock is ticking on their little bubble of only positive comments and opinions.
Negative comments are not trolling. Opinions are not trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Hearing so many people say that they feel sorry for Anna makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth!
Even if we put the fact that she's the one who started YouTube and who wanted to be YouTube famous so badly aside for a minute - people acting like J forces her to do all that stuff. Fuck no.

First of all, she is a grown woman, she can walk away at any time, whether 'away' means leaving YouTube and/or Jonathan.

Second of all, they CHOSE this life! This woman picks up the camera every day and films her children. Jonathan is not holding a gun to her head. The internet is not holding a gun to her head. They don't need to live in a giant ass house with staff and send their children to private school under the pretense they'll be better off. Only way these kids would be better off is if they were taken off the internet and be allowed their privacy.

Third of all, there is plenty of evidence that she has been abusive towards Jonathan. Now I would never feel sorry for the perv BUT it'll say this - this vile person made her husband abuse her beautiful little 2 year old girl because she didn't have the guts to do it herself. SHE MADE HIM DO IT!! This woman has never done anything to protect her children other than blurring out their school crest which makes zero difference because everyone who wants to know, knows where they go to school.

She is just as culpable as he is, if not even more because she was cunning enough to hide what a disgrace of a parent she is, whereas he just showed who he is in the documentary.

And finally, please look at her most recent story: she's whining that Reigate is so tiny that it doesn't have big enough roads & parking spaces for her huge ass Range Rover! ARE YOU FOR REAL PRINCESS?! Some people don't have jobs, or enough food and your problem is that your car doesn't have adequate parking? Why did you leave the grey palace anyway? Was it time for a wax?

Don't feel sorry for Anna ever again. While it is a tragedy that there are no Princess designated luxury parking spaces in all of Reigate, there are people out there who struggle to make ends meet and who have a hard time providing for their families.

The only victims are these poor children who are exploited and abused for financial gain at the hands of BOTH parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

lemonandlime

VIP Member
How can he sit there banging on about a petition to make it safer online, when he tried his hardest to get a petition to make it safer for his kids silenced? He posts his children to the world EVERY day without their consent yet he wants to make it safer online? Eh maybe start with yourself!!!
I've honestly never, ever heard someone so hypocritical in my life. What goes on in his mind that possesses him to put his foot in it so many times? Have his PR team given up on them? His mouth is a death trap.
He's really scared now that the world can see through his lies. The clock is ticking on their little bubble of only positive comments and opinions.
Negative comments are not trolling. Opinions are not trolling.
100%!
I'm no expert but I doubt that petition would accomplish anything even if it gets discussed in parliament. The thing is, one country does not govern the internet.
And IP addresses... puh-lease so many people use VPNs, and if a troll doesn't live in the UK, they'd have to get the government of another country involved where they have no jurisdiction. You think any country would extradite anyone for prosecution over a critical comment? IMAGINE the paperwork! Think about how many millions of tweets and forum posts and comments are sent every second. You wanna regulate them with a lil petition? Good luck.

And there's that little thing called freedom of speech, too. Also, there is a huge difference between cyber bullying / trolling / actual threats and... harmless criticism but he doesn't get that at all.

Making laws that forbid the exploitation of children is soooo much more important than a crying forty year old who doesn't like what people are saying when he CHOSE to be a celebrity. Walk away from it tomorrow, never upload again,start a job at ASDA and you'll never hear a word of trolling again.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Putting that filter over Emilia, making her look as if she's wearing eye make up, just shows how disconnected Anna is from her daughters. She sees them as 'females' first, daughters second. She talks about them as though they have fully formed personalities, like little characters in a soap opera.
They are the most bizarre, and incompetent, parents.

edited to say: the way their twisted logic works I wouldn't put it past them to try and blame the kids themselves for any attention the channel gets from paedophiles. "Oh well, Emilia looks 15, but that's not our fault, she's mature for her age, we can't help if people look at her that way".
I guess you can't expect much else from a woman who goes to get waxed and comes home and tells her husband that's she's "completely bare, just like Emilia."
Why would you ever say that?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Emsiepoops

Luisa’s insta story today her little girl has gotten poo on the floor, she’s just said “I’ve given her a WARM shower to clean her up” Defo a dig 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

DoseofReality

VIP Member
20190917_194604.jpg

Wow, just had to share this, as only just realised. Some excellent "trolling" by the documentary producers. Sharing thumbnails and video titles of their uploaded videos that include potty training, swimming and bath time things they claim in the documentary not to upload in order to safeguard their kids. Well played 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ffs people, pink is just a bloody colour! It's 2019, are we not supposed to raising our children and breaking gender-stereotypes? They're hardly forcing him into a tight little frilly tutu! Perhaps it's just easier (and lazier) for them to have Alessia and Andrea in the same class. Ballet is not just for girls. If the girls constantly wore blue I don't think there would be a single comment on that, or if Lessi did karate instead of ballet. If we have to talk about what the kids are wearing, why not let it be about how Emilia's clothes are literally two sizes too small.

Reactions: 34

VVV

Not appropriate to imply that Jonathan's sexuality would mean he's not a "real man".
Oh, I didn't mean to imply he's not a real man, I meant to make it clear that he's not a real man.

You see, real men don't exploit their children. Real men don't speak of their children using sexually charged phrases to attract pedophiles. A real man wouldn't have posted pictures of his daughter's nether regions and leave it there even having been told hundreds of times.

A real man doesn't use his wife's insecurities against her to keep her down. A real man doesn't treat an invited female house guest like shit to make himself feel big. A real man accepts criticism when it's deserved and doesn't run crying to the government to take away freedom of speech from those he disagrees with.

A real man doesn't torture his 2 year old daughter by throwing her into cold showers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

TruthInMyTea

Also, regarding the waxing, is her insistence that she has to be completely bare in order to be clean. She's said it multiple times. That is a terrible message to send as an influencer with a large following of young people, IMO.
What’s her daughter going to think when she goes through puberty? That having hair as a female is wrong or unhygienic? Let alone the followers as you say.

It is absolutely DISGUSTING to compare your hairless vagina to your little girls to the public. But that is another one of their borderline sexually explicit statements involving their child. Who wants to bring attention to what their child’s genitals look like to the public?? And a gentleman would not include that in the vlog.

Edit: and also yeah what kind of a man would want to hear that he’s penetrating a vagina that looks like his daughters according to his wife, that is beyond fucked up.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The nerve her body had, deciding to have a miscarriage at an inconvenient time!
To be honest as bad as it was to film around that time, the thing that really got to me was how they included the kids in it, saying goodbye to a “baby” when her pregnancy was no more than a few weeks gone,
play that shit for the vlog all you want, but getting the kids involved in it, releasing balloons, constant talk of the death, don’t agree with that at all.

• Sick
  • Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
No I think the blighted ovum was a separate thing. I've seen it mentioned here before. BUT even if it were "just" a blighted ovum, I think it's pretty insensitive to imply it wouldn't have mattered. The woman experiencing a blighted ovum still experiences pregnancy as though she were carrying a baby. The body does not act differently.

I will be discussing Anna's 'miscarriage' - my heart goes out to you ladies that have suffered miscarriages (I too had one when I was 25 years old) - So just a warning that this may be triggering - but, it explains the mind set of the SJ's. I know a bit about pregnancy scanning due to my previous occupation. The SJ's said their miscarriage was 3 months into the pregnancy. Looking at the scan - it's around a 5-6 week early pregnancy scan - plus , according to JJ, it was a vaginal ultrasound (used up to 6 weeks pregnancy as it's more accurate than an abdominal one). Blighted ovums usually miscarry at this early stage and a really high percentage of women don't even know they're pregnant - they may have a period a few days later than usual. I remember a lot of other people at the time pointing out that the scan was very early on and both Jonathan and Anna have got the length of this pregnancy 'wrong' in a few vlogs - often adding weeks/months ........I didn't know the reasoning behind this at the time....and thought to myself that grief can do funny things to one's mind. Another alarm bell that should've rung was the fact that Anna was 'safe to fly to Florida' the next day. During a more advanced miscarriage, women are advised NOT to fly until the uterus is completely empty (risk of blot clots etc etc).

Jonathan then went on to get the 'Little Squid' tattoo ...... and then renamed their brand the 'Little Squid Media UK' with Companies House. They've made a 'brand' (money) from a miscarriage....not to mention uploading the video

Because people were questioning the timeline, Anna made her own video saying she was 11 weeks pregnant when she miscarried. She says the first scan was booked in when she was 6 weeks along (they didn't film that one!)- then she says she was 9 weeks pregnant but, the embryo was only 6 weeks 'grown' on the scan (you can see placenta and an empty sac). However, if you watched Jonathan's video, he said it was an empty sac (blighted ovum) and there wasn't a heartbeat detectable. Anna in her video says they had to wait two weeks for another scan to confirm if the embryo was still alive (this follow up scan is usually to tell if the sac has been 'reabsorbed' as usually happens - otherwise they will offer a D & C). Anna went off to Florida.

Right. the scan we all saw was apparently her 'second scan' - according to Anna- she says she had had another one 3 weeks before showing that there was no baby (at this point, I can't keep up with their timeline - plus the fact that Jonathan appears to have missed this filming opportunity - yet, he records EVERYTHING!)..... So, Anna talks herself into believing she was 3 months gone....

Jonathan's story : Scan at 5-6 weeks, flew to Florida, Scan on return (1 week later, according to Jonathan) - D & C booked for two days later - Anna spontaneously miscarried

Anna's Story : Scan at 3-4 weeks pregnant (which would not show on a scan) - another scan 2 weeks later (Anna reckons she was 9 weeks along at this point) - Flew to Florida, came home and miscarried at 11 - 12 weeks pregnant. Saying you were 12 weeks pregnant as a vlogger is more lucrative than saying "I thought I was pregnant but, it was a false alarm" (as many women think this with a blighted ovum)

This is why people have issues with their lies.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Here's irrefutable evidence that the SJs are the most ridiculous liars and biggest hypocrites imaginable. We knew that already... but Jonathan's own video proves it. What a masterpiece that is.

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE HOW BRAZEN HE IS! LOOK!

Remember what he said in documentary?
"We don't film potty training."
Except, here's the video that shows Alessia on the potty and her pee in the potty.

But... did you also know that this is was on the day Jonathan went to the private screening... of the fucking Stacey Dooley documentary?! You couldn't make this up.

So this moron watches his documentary where they claim they don't film potty training.... and then he thinks, now's a time as good as any to.... make a A VIDEO ABOUT POTTY TRAINING?!

What the fuck. Seriously. How daft can you be?! I mean, this is so tragically dumb I don't even know what to say!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Fizmozoo

Screenshot_20190915_013025.jpg

Sorry it's long but I wanted to post the photos so it is clear as day what this family are really like.
Look at all those vlog titles. Knowing his audience is under age, so what audience were you REALLY targeting there Mr. Is it really a bad thing?!!!!
Screenshot_20190915_013012.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012958.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012944.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012926.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012908.jpg
Screenshot_20190915_012854.jpg

But that's not all. No swimming or bath time vlogs because you know what audience it attracts?!.They never show discipline or potty training!!
I mean how demoralizing and embarrassing will it be for the kids to look back on videos of 'we found Poo under the bed!'????
How have they lasted so long. Sick, sick people.
Screenshot_20190915_012759.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012745.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012734.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012622.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012555.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012524.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012354.jpg
Screenshot_20190915_012540.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Charm

Chatty Member
Just watched them for the first time in ages. Doesn’t surprise me that Jonathan is happy to let Eduardo walk on the path close to the traffic, rather than swap with him. Even my boyfriend makes me swap sides so he’s closest to the traffic rather than me!
When Dooley came to their house, she greeted him with a "hi, how are you? Are you alright?" He ignored all of the basic pleasantries and immediately went in with, "I brought you the best child. Some of them suck". Than he didn't even think to offer to carry her suitcase in. He watched her lug the thing across his gravel driveway, and just turned around and walked into the house without a considerate bone in his body. It's always about him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

murphy

That response of his to the suggestion of martial arts for Alessia when she's older is just typical of him. Its all about him. Doesn't thank the person for offering their insight or it being quite a good idea. Their kids are there to service their egos and line their pockets, who cares about what the kids might really benefit from.
And, Jonathan, ALL your kids have attacked you on screen and you giggle like a fool. You won't be giggling when there's 4 adults towering over you asking where their hard earned money's gone.
I hope they strip you naked and film you in your own mess.

Reactions: 30

a5adams

That is soo true! Jonathan actually said that he didn’t like that he had no idea what they were all discussing when the crew all went upstairs. He is such a control freak. Can guarantee the camera men were showing their opinions on their face. Especially after his answer to the weirdo question
Yeah. I just watched the doc. At the end, Stacey was voicing her concerns in the kitchen and Jonathan said "You're just digging a hole right now." The man cannot take ANY criticism then he turns the tables on her and says her future kids might be embarrassed by things SHE has done in her journalistic career. Completely not the same thing. He was passive aggressive throughout the doc.

• Wow

Jak

Chatty Member
He is disgusting. SERIOUS issues there. Along with him joking of having a threesome with the baby and Anna when they were lying on the couch together
And when they were on an airplane once and he was taking Emilia to the toilet to change her nappy and said they're gonna join the mile high club!😲😷

• Wow
  • Sick