SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dog growling that close to your babies face and it’s ok because he’s never hurt anyone?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My non existent ovaries must have exploded wherever they are nowadays, seeing that little boy crying and all joliar could do was to film him , pointing out his injection plasters - Uncaring bastard, don't tohse children ever just get cuddled, :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why haven't they brought Andrea for his first pair of shoes yet?? Why is he walking barefoot everywhere? There's people who genuinely can't afford a pair of shoes and these excuses for parents won't even provide the basics for their child with all their money?!!
He's fishing for the free shoes from sponsors.
I love that the two younger kids are more independent and defiant. It's perfect for a mom who hates kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
as someone whose Nephew was bitten by a placid greyhound (which belonged to my other sibling), I felt very uncomfortable watching Andrea with the dog! My sister's greyhound was a typical greyhound - lazy, friendly, all round good family dog, and lived happily alongside my Nieces - but my visiting Nephew was in the wrong place at the wrong time when the dog was sleeping and he accidentally fell on/near him (he has a greyhound himself and was not manhandling the dog!) - I've since realised that the dog most probably had a sleep startle reaction - which seems common in this breed - they lash out at whatever has awoken them in one quick snap. It was a horrible incident for everyone.
My point is, it really doesn't matter how friendly the dog is. And a growling dog isn't being friendly to begin with! A growl is a warning to back off!
Parents really need to stop taking chances with young children and dogs! Our family has always had dogs and that experience shocked us as you really don't realise how it can happen, until it does..

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Andrea is running away again and she's not happy, she calls him "a little tyrant who wrecks everything... he just runs around, smashing things, climbing things, getting into the dogs mouths... this boy who was angel baby, he's still an angel but I can't take my eyes off him for a second"
It’s called discovering the world and if you don’t want him go into the dogs´ mouths, you should watch him.
You know that from 12 yo they touch absolutely anything and everything.
You had 3 children before him.

Funny that back then, when you were not that famous, and not a yet brand, you were laughing hard with J when your dog urinated on Emilia’s baby face.

And now you act like « oh baby get into the dogs’ mouths » like a princess
Give me strength.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm like, it's like, like, like, like ,like, like, like, like so unfair!!

I don't know why she drives a 7 seater because she never ever brings all four kids out together and definitely not alone.

That like, would be like just too much like for her to like do.
Drive a normal car for picking up one or two kids and to go to like get your like lady garden trimmed.
Like it's not rocket science, like doh!
She really has nothing between those ears has she?! Gawd like. 🙄
But it’s the Kardashian car...🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
20190917_194604.jpg

Wow, just had to share this, as only just realised. Some excellent "trolling" by the documentary producers. Sharing thumbnails and video titles of their uploaded videos that include potty training, swimming and bath time things they claim in the documentary not to upload in order to safeguard their kids. Well played 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry I'm late to the party but where can I see the documentary please? I'm in the UK! Do I need to pay?

Reactions: 1
With the comments !
Her recraps are gold lol.
I aim to please! Thanks guys but you can't leave out that R, it's really important to me - it's recRap... it's not like their vlogs are good :ROFLMAO:

Earlier on i was wondering what kind of car Anna drove specifically when she complained about the parking... I found the video alright, i didn't have time to watch it and I'm not sure I want to...

You see, it opens with what is either vomit or poo all over Alessia's bed and I just know why you would EVER GO THERE. Oh wait, I do know. Your name is SaconeJoly.

There's also a scene where Anna barks at him that he didn't park close enough to the florist "I'm not gonna walk a million miles in these shoes" I mean if you want to listen to Anna drag Jonathan, Start at 4.00 first she just mkes fun of him and at the end he's in trouble for parking not close enough and she makes him move the car! LOL. She is talking about gaining weight and everything...
"JONATHAN WHY DID YOU PARK HERE! WE'RE GOING TO THE FLORIST!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I aim to please! Thanks guys but you can't leave out that, it's really important to me - it's recRap... it's not like their vlogs are good :ROFLMAO:

Earlier on i was wondering what kind of car Anna drove specifically when she complained about the parking... I found the video alright, i didn't have time to watch it and I'm not sure I want to...

You see, it opens with what is either vomit or poo all over Alessia's bed and I just know why you would EVER GO THERE. Oh wait, I do know. Your name is SaconeJoly.

There's also a scene where Anna barks at him that he didn't park close enough to the florist "I'm not gonna walk a million miles in these shoes" I mean if you want to listen to Anna drag Jonathan, Start at 4.00 first she just mkes fun of him and at the end he's in trouble for parking not close enough and she makes him move the car! LOL. She is talking about gaining weight and everything...
""
OmG that’s hilarious !
1) the accent changed with time
2) she was normally speaking and then boom !
« JONATHAN WHY DID YOU PARK HERE! WE'RE GOING TO THE FLORIST! »😂😂
The face he made was priceless
3) J thought he was born during the baby boom.🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
He's fishing for the free shoes from sponsors.
I love that the two younger kids are more independent and defiant. It's perfect for a mom who hates kids.
I reckon Andrea is no longer a favorite because he might get into even more tit than Alessia, literally and figuratively.... and he's ginger. She can't like that! Eduardo is her one true love.

1. why did jonathan keep filming andrea when he started walking on the gravel? his poor little feet. sure he didnt walk that far but hes one, put the bleeping camera down and pick him the duck up. and jonathan also moves back a far bit to keep filming him, he wouldn't be able to catch him and stop him hitting the floor if he slipped.
2. i remember anna talking about her pelvic issues in past vlogs and she said she wasnt allowed to pick alessia up but was doing it anyway. i commented why was she doing it if she was told not to but i realise shes a mother and she has to pick up her baby soo. anyway andrea is being a naughty boy according to her, throwing stuff etc and she just continues talking to the camera and while albi is now growling at him. move him away from albi. he might not have hurt any of them in the past but he could. she tries not to pick up her one year old? wtf. seems hes going the same way as alessia, what with her discussing his bad behaviour. hes one! spend time with him, play with him, stimulate him!
3. why, if you've got a bad back would you not bring the bloody buggy! put him in the bloody buggy and let his little legs rest, seeing as you all but forced him to walk as soon as he was one. if hes walking youre going to have to bend down to pick him up or hold his hands. andrea lost some blood but look at my jeans! they're ruined. hows andrea? he was so upset. at least she said about him but she had to say about her bloody jeans first ofc!
4. why would he edit that out? he knows what audience he's catering to and its not us regular folk!
1. Well seeing as blood loss was the topic du jour, Andrea slipping and getting his knees or hands bloody on the gravel would've gone with the theme don't you think?

2.are the issues even real or is it just a pretend injury that conveniently plagues her whenever she's decided she hates her baby enough that she no longer wants to carry it around but then does it anyway so that people engage and ask why? Why anyone would say that they will try to pick up their 1yr old less is beyond me, too.

3. She's the laziest cow in the field but the toddler's got to walk. Nice. So nice.
Andrea's blood loss? please, who cares - she's got four of them but only one pair of pale yellow 7 for all mankind jeans!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My non existent ovaries must have exploded wherever they are nowadays, seeing that little boy crying and all joliar could do was to film him , pointing out his injection plasters - Uncaring bastard, don't tohse children ever just get cuddled, :(
That’s what I was thinking. Poor baby just had needles stuck in him, one that bled, and yet you’re pulling around this legs??

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.