Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doogiesog

Ffs people, pink is just a bloody colour! It's 2019, are we not supposed to raising our children and breaking gender-stereotypes? They're hardly forcing him into a tight little frilly tutu! Perhaps it's just easier (and lazier) for them to have Alessia and Andrea in the same class. Ballet is not just for girls. If the girls constantly wore blue I don't think there would be a single comment on that, or if Lessi did karate instead of ballet. If we have to talk about what the kids are wearing, why not let it be about how Emilia's clothes are literally two sizes too small.
Yes I really don't see the issue. It's a colour. Plenty of grown men, including straight men, wake up in the morning and choose to wear pink.

I also keep seeing that Andrea is a girl's name. With the way they pronounce it, it is clearly the Italian form of the name, where the name is primarily masculine.

There is nothing inherent about boys and men hating pink. It was even originally primarily viewed as masculine. It is something society has forced on the world and the sooner we're rid of this outdated tripe, the better. All avoiding the colour and other girly things when parenting boys does is make boys and men associate stereotypically feminine things as being bad, wrong, weird, dumb or gross. Then, in the worst cases, they grow up to be misogynists. As popsterling says, the same does not happen with girls and the colour blue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Totally. He such a little bitch mocking the people who pay his bills. And he literally for a while there called every woman that entered their house the new nanny. Stacey, the three girls from America Tiffani, Brianna and Myka and others because he is a sexist little man.
Stacey was so weirded out by that. Specially when he said "is that what you're going to wear?" And "can we change your hair?" She replies "jazz myself up for your channel is that what you're saying Jonathan." Imagine just meeting someone and them asking you to roleplay as the nanny and dress up for you. Dread to think about what he might have said when Anna was in bed at 7pm.

• Sick

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Did she have to go with the details really?
Do we need to know ?
As if she is the only one on earth to get waxed.
While the details are a bit TMI, what makes me sick is that she compares herself to her daughter and I don't know, he's supposed to find it attractive? COULD YOU after your spouse said that? That is just not a context where you want to compare yourself to your child EVER.

You know the parents who get tattoos of hearing aids on their head because their child has to wear one and they want their child to feel normal and accepted - now that's sweet. If you tell your spouse, look I got a tattoo so that our child sees we're the same. Totally sweet.

But to tell your husband, hey my vagina now looks like my child's, there is everything wrong with that.

• Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
What grosses me out the most about this whole squid sherade is the fact that he's so fucking sick in the head he had little squids hidden on each page of one of his books!!
How fucking insane to convince your very young viewers you're constantly mourning the loss of a baby and then put a find our little dead baby scanavger hunt in a book!
This man should be locked up in a asylum! Oh wait......he already is!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

TruthInMyTea

I grew up as the scapegoat child in my family. I’m in my 30’s and it still affects me everyday. There are psychological consequences when you drag a person like that constantly, and them have to be in defence mode round the clock becuse they are always made out to be doing something wrong. I see exactly what is happening to Alessia and she is 100% the scapegoat child to her two narcissistic parents. If you google scapegoat and narcissist parent and triangulation you will see it black and white with what is happening to Alessia.

• Sad

Fizmozoo

What was the point in taking away the hedging that was there when they moved in to then put bigger and uglier trees right back in the same place to block the view again??? And what is the point in having trees when you've no grass left??? Fool!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣

They really don't get that the kids are so loud and restless because they constantly talk through a camera lens to them , no eye contact, or with their head down in a phone. It takes each child three or four attempts to ask for something or ask a question before either of them respond, EVER. Because the kids never get outside the grey box they have too much energy and are wild. Just let them run around outside and answer them when they speak to you, the FIRST time!!!
Andrea is going to be more of a handful than what they think Alessia is.
Karma is a bitch.

Last edited:

Charm

Chatty Member
I wonder if the minions realize that Jofus makes fun of them? He explained to Stacey that he has this joke about a fake nanny, "And they (viewers) believe it". Cut to the next morning and they're both laughing at the viewer comments. He's a POS

• Angry
  • Wow

Reader1

More lies... Stacey asked them how many bedrooms, anal said 6/7? It says 5 bedrooms? 🙈
Notice how easily they lie? Jonathan said he lived in a fantasy land inside his head growing up when he did the draw my life video..... he still lives inside his head. He is also a one upper. If you have a 7 bedroom house....he has a 9 bedroom house. Little twerp and his delusions of grandeur.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
View attachment 40912
i dont think this is helping....
The little girl would not look fifteen if you had not approved of her posing like that and then whacked a filter on it to widen the eyes and make the cheeks look rosy...why are you sexualising your child!
You did not say she looked fifteen in the pic where it looked like the little girl had bags under her eyes.
Oh, I don’t believe it is done in innocence at all. It’s one thing saying your 7 year old is acting like a teenager if they are stroppy etc but adding the caption that highlights oh she is barely legal...come off it! Both them parents are vile...I have refrained from saying that about any of these floggers who exploit their children, but this picture/caption is sickening!

• Heart
  • Angry

DoseofReality

VIP Member
She wanted to be famous.

When Jonathan and Anna met in a bar where there was a band playing (don’t know if his or not), she said she wanted to be famous and he said to her I will make you famous.
She later participate to the video music of one of their song.
She was 19 and he was 27.
She started her YouTube channel (« the style diet ») then.

Besides all the things that we saw and still see, everything started from her, wanting to be famous, and became out of control (i.e wanting more and more without any limit).
The story also goes that she had a boyfriend at the time who she broke up with for Jon boi. She wanted to be famous and he had been in a band and was filming a music video. And he's older and has a flat. She's also said in the past that Jonathan was her first and the only person she's ever slept with. She lives in Germany with him for a while and then Bournemouth whilst her Dad gets sick and passes away. So she's in a vulnerable place and he thinks he's some sort of caveman protecting her. Which "brings them even closer." Then when Anna drops out of uni and "is lonely and has no friends" she started The Style Diet. Jonathan starts seeing the "adulation" and cash she's getting and success of The Shaytards etc and decides he wants in on the action and people will obviously want to know all about his life.

They have such a codependant relationship. Jonathan loves having the "hot wife" who stays indoors and jazzes herself up for him. And she loves the materialistic world he's provided. The way she was bigging him the day after the documentary saying he just wants to make her happy and provide for me. And totally deluded about how hilarious he was in it.

As someone else said they deserve each other. It's just sad their 4 little money makers are caught in the middle. Each one of them was a choice and yet they can't cope with having so many or have normal family experiences. Rarely leave the house because they have sooo many children and almost had a breakdown taking them all to a restaurant without any staff with them. But they love being called an inspiration for having 4 kids and 6 dogs and making it look so easy. And think it's okay because they live in a big house, go to private school etc. 🙄

lemonandlime

VIP Member
RECRAP TIME!
The vlog's called Baby's go on a dance date together.... why do I feel like I'm gonna have a field day with this recrap?

First of all, they are siblings you clickbaiting son-of-a-bitch, they aren't going on a fucking date! Also, the correct spelling is 'BABIES' you moron.

We open with the As getting taken to Baby Ballet. There's a....let's call it a dancing sequence... where all you can see is Alessia's butt moving to her music. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. This is sooo wrong. I'm surprised he didn't acquire the rights to Baby Got Back to play in the background...!

I also hate that...his boy...who is called Andrea... and is 9 times out of 10 wearing pink, is in baby ballet. I just hate it. If he chooses to be Billy Elliot one day, that's totally fine. But he's just one year old and has no say in any of it and I don't understand why he's put in all these clothes/activities etc. that are traditionally for girls...? Why can't he go to a different class? There are so many of them, does it have to be ballet?

Alessia is singing in the car like always, the kids aren't strapped in, Andrea doesn't fit in his seat, the usual parental failings...! Have you ever noticed that the middle seat is always flipped over so that all kids in the car can be on camera always? Jonathan gets Alessia and Emilia mixed up and rants about the names of his kids' friends that all begin with L, although one of them is actually called Olivia and he doesn't seem to grasp that this throws his stupid theory off, but okay.

What follows is an Ad for a #gifted LG TV Setup so that he can perv on his kids on an even bigger screen, way to go, LG! This is an ad an Jonathan can't even read the text correctly...! I dunno if it's his stupid accent of if he thinks Amazon is called HAM-azon. The ad is four minutes long, that's like a third of the video....

There's Princess Anna talking about her hair... how she's having a good hair day... 'I sleep on it, I sweat on it...' Gag.

We're treated to more Andrea in the car - this time he's improperly strapped in by Anna. The mother of the year ponders how this her first time taking him out 'on a date'. Also, she's not sure she's brought everything. I mean, it's her fourth child, if she still hasn't figured out what she needs to bring if she has to look after her own child for a couple of hours, I feel sorry for her.
Jonathan is in the garden and wants a 'lawn professional' because the grass is dead. Okay, I can't listen, I don't care about gardening... but I'll say this, grass tends to go brown if dogs pee on it and that's obviously a daily occurrence at this house, so maybe that's why.

We're back with Anna who picked up Eduardo from school and is doing homework in the car. I get that she needs to wait for Emilia to finish school, but shouldn't she talk to her child while it's just them? Why does he always have to do his homework in the car while they wait?

Back at house, Anna is pretending to play with Alessia but mostly she's just criticising her.

Cut to Jonathan with Emilia - he's meant to be talking about Alessia and is now calling her Emilia...! Alessia comes wants to communicate with him or talk to the camera, but Jonathan ignores her per standard operating protocol to ramble on. Alessia wants to play with Alexa... cause maybe Alexa doesn't ignore her as much as her father does?! Jonathan now talks about Emilia's dancing classes and his own while Alessia is the background trying to turn Alexa on... it's so sad.

We're back in his office where he sings...raps... to the Lion Sleeps tonight. I kinda want to call it aural rape. He's getting philosophical. "One of best things I ever did in my life was get over myself and learned to love the things that I do that cause problems in my life, the things that I do that have been difficult for relationships and for careers and for education and for personal reasons, all the things i've done, but i've learned to love them." Yeah... like... pimping out your kids for perverts? It's not such a terrible thing, I know... but say that YOU LOVE IT, or at least imply that this might be included in this list... fuck off. "If people don't like me for who I am, then they don't need to be on my life journey with him." Your kids literally have no choice you moron!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Literally don’t give a crap if Anna wants to big up her waxed fanny but comparing her waxing to that of her pre pubescent daughter is another level of fucked up.
I’m telling you Jonathan is a creepy little man, but in my opinion she’s a million times worse as a parent (and a human 🤷‍♀️)

lemonandlime

VIP Member
I HATE it when people think Anna is a victim or was the victim of the whole miscarriage storyline. NO. Let's leave the actual tragedy of the miscarriage aside for a second and look at the facts.

Anna chose to go Florida.

Anna consented to letting him film at the doctor's.

Anna sat down with him for a video to explain (read: lie about) the circumstances of their miscarriage.

Princess Anna Sacone is no victim. She went along with ANY and ALL of it, and for all we know, some of it was her sick idea, too.

If she didn't want that 'storyline' to be what it was, or if she didn't want the filming anymore, she could've said no. She could've told her husband to fuck off, hell, she could've even filed for divorce - I would have if my husband made my miscarriage a thing against my will!

Her old tweets show what a twisted person she is And all we learned from the documentary is that Jonathan can't help who he is. He's a knob without an ounce of self-control. The Mrs on the other hand has self-control in spades (one of the gifts that come with an ED) and is extremely skilled at playing the victim when she is anything but.

Never seen two people who deserve each other more than these two. The only victims are their poor, innocent children who had the misfortune of crawling out of the wrong waxed vagina.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

lemonandlime

VIP Member
RECRAP

A SQUID VID. I'm gonna be sick before I even begin...

Off to a good start - we begin with their SOP of kids being incorrectly strapped in on the way...to school? Jonathan claims he broke his back at baby ballet ... yeah I'm not even going to ask!

They're making a roll call for each of the kids... and Emilia brings up Squid...as if Squid was also part of this gang off to school. "Squid would be four now, a year older than Alessia."

"Emilia just asked me when is Squiddy's birthday..." What the fuck... now they want to make up a birthday for him so that they can celebrate it? :sick:

Considering that Squid was never actually a baby... it's absolutely disgusting that they involve the kids like that.... and just for clickbait and views! COME ON! Unless they constantly bring it up, none of the kids would even remember it at that point, it was more than 3 years ago! That's almost half of Emilia's entire life. I'm no expert but I don't think it's healthy for Alessia and Andrea especially to include a dead baby that was never even a real baby and is obviously something they don't understand. I feel sooo sorry for Alessia, one day she'll think the whole Squid Story is why her parents hate her so much.

Can't get over the fact that there's a squid tattoo, an anna tattoo, the very big E tattoos and but the As got no real estate on the leprechaun.

Also, while J is explaining some squid stuff to Emilia, it looks like Eduardo does something (like...take something from her, hit her? I don't know?) to Alessia in the background which makes her cry.... but I'm sure the Squid business is more important.

Emilia wants Dec 25th to be Squid's bday, because that way he will get more presents. WHAT THE FUCK. If they had lost a baby from SIDS etc. and the kids had known the baby, maybe then I would feel differently but... yeah... no. Just no. Alessia is getting ignored this whole time, I hate it so much.

Back at the house, one of the dogs is eating Anna's slippers and trying to destroy it - ummm... that's precisely why you should pay attention when the dogs growl at your children, Princess. We're treated to spy cam footage of the incident. How exciting!

Alessia is picked up from school, sucking her thumb, not strapped in properly (this is getting so repetitive) ...and J interviews her about school. She says no and won't play along, but he claims she told him loads just a minute before. Right. Then we get to this heartbreaking bit. I mean, it's about her saying no to everything... but can you not ask these kinds of questions???????

"Do you love daddy?" She shakes her head, no."Does daddy love Alessia?" She shakes her head, no."Do I love Alessia?" Shakes her head. "Does anyone love Alessia?" No. "Oh my goodness, no one loves Lessi." I'm fuming. Why can't he ask her if she's Spiderman 10 times, does it have to be about LOVE? He does say I love you Lessi a few times at the end of the scene, but that's still a terrible dialogue IMO. I would never.

Anna is making pasta for the kids. "I've got oil and butter in the pan... I should be adding bacon as well." Jonathan ate the bacon. Good. Why do you need oil and butter? Food issues....food issues.... but it's brown pasta, so you know, it's all healthy. Anna says Eduardo is lazy and doesn't do his reading unless she does it with him in the car. He's five. He's not lazy, he's a little boy who prefers playing to doing his homework. Dinner is at 5 and it looks disgusting to me. Anna claims she's had birthday cake for the past 5 days so she needs to cut herself off. SURE.

Alessia just woke up from her nap, she sleeps with 10 books in the bed and it's the cutest. The Es got picked up at school and are taken to gymnastics. Anna ponders "Hopefully Jonathan will survive with the babies. Do you guys think Daddy will survive with the babies?" First of all, they aren't technically babies anymore and Jonathan isn't you, Princess. He can handle a mean toddler and a tyrant.

Back at the house Jonathan is trying to work while simultaneously watching the kids. Andrea nearly fell off the couch, but everyone did survive - YAY.

Jonathan and Anna are off to date night and we get to come along. It's so romantic! Just them two and 1.9 Million subscribers. Jonathan is such a man child, he sometimes talks to Anna like she's one of the kids.

There's a boring ass rant at the end where he says there should be a part of government that should be in charge of creating happiness. please create laws that prevent the exploitation of children and force you to properly secure your kids in the Car seats first!

• Angry
  • Heart

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Recrap of the latest episode of the Real Housewives and Househusbands of Surrey:

We open with Anna making unicorn toast for Emilia - it's a slice of bread topped with marshmallow fluff and colorful sprinkles. So, you know, a super healthy breakfast to kick start the day and load them up with sugar right away. Seriously, I don't understand how they get THAT and then sometimes brown fun free pasta....

Sound the alarms - Eduardo is wearing a dinosaur bathrobe. Anna asks each kid of they like it - the E's do, Andrea is fed off the table once more ... he had a plate then Anna took it away because the table really adds flavor to it you know. Poor Alessia cries "I don't like it" but it gets ignored and she is never provided with another option. Hey, I'm all for them eating what is cooked for them, especially if it's veggies etc. but the poor girl hates a sugary high calorie piece of crap and she's still not getting something else? Wow.

Eduardo and Jonathan get haircuts together and E looks super cute!

Anna complains she didn't sleep well last night! My goodness, again?! Is the tempur mattress failing you sweetheart? Andrea may or may not be teething "and the only thing that helps him is Calpol." I'm no expert but I didn't think you were supposed to randomly medicate your kids to get them to sleep...?!

Anna talks about the party says "six friends and Eduardo" ... Lessi got a pillow but wasn't suooosed to be around for it. WHY DO YOU HATE YOUR CHILD?! Surely she can watch a film with the other girls?! I doubt they were watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre or anything that wouldn't have been suitable for Alessia, too. 😞

She claims "we did it ourselves" (the party)... but the party planner girl says she did it on her insta so yeah, once again, more evidence that she's a compulsive liar. She says she didn't have all the responsibility... TRY NONE, PRINCESS.

We then see footage of the party planner, a random guy and Jonathan setting up the teepees. Guess who's doing nothing and doesn't appear in the time lapse footage of the room being decorated? Yep, Princess Sacone.

Jonathan is making more popcorn, at least he's listening to the commenters who pointed out he needs to put the lid on this time. I mean, good thing he's taking THAT to heart but ignores all advice regarding the car seats.... Celebrity Dad of the year amirite?

BTW - the ceiling in that room with the map prints IS actually slightly sloped, it's quite noticeable in the vlog, too.

What follows are GDPR violations galore because we see ALL the children... they scream and everything.

In the other room, Jonathan tells Alessia "no slumber party for you" It's so mean, I can't even...😞

But on the bright side, Erika is here and seems to take care of Alessia for the night and she's well happy about it. ❤

They're having Domino's at the party and J tells one of the girls who says she's never had Domino's before that she's supposed to tell her parents she had a gluten-free, organic, naturally formed carrots and asks her to repeat it. Somehow this scene takes place in the forbidden room and J asks the girl to repeat the gluten free lie. I assume it's a joke but it's weird - the girl can't recite it and simultaneously sits down on the forbidden sofa with her popcorn, nearly spilling it. J shrieks NOOO you're gonna get us in trouble. It's unclear whether it's because she can't recite the gluten-free shit or because she dared to use the holy sofa....

Candles are blown out and we close out on Jonny boy rambling...

• Wow

MunkyMagic

I dunno if I’m hypersensitive (I had a miscarriage in between Christmas and new year) but I find the moniker “Squid” for a supposed lost baby and all the blatant capitalist behaviour around the alleged miscarriage borderline offensive.

Jonathan is absolutely gross, I’d say he’s what I’d imagine a sociopath to be like.

• Sad
  • Sick

Kirsten

I don't follow the whole miscarriage thing. How do you mean she knew she miscarried but went on a trip anyways? As in she passed the 'products of conception' and went or.. Had a feeling and went. Cuz ones a lot different to the other!
There was no embryo. There was an empty sac, the fetus did not develop so there never was a "baby". It was all made bigger than it really was by Jonathan. She has a blighted ovum...no baby was formed. No heart beat. There was never a baby. Squid never even existed.

• Wow

underthesun

Also, regarding the waxing, is her insistence that she has to be completely bare in order to be clean. She's said it multiple times. That is a terrible message to send as an influencer with a large following of young people, IMO.

• Sick
  • Sad

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Uh who is the omegle girls?

N why would J say something like that I know guys n none say anything like this stuff.
J got a screw lose.
It's mentioned here

"Just last year, he went on the adult chat site Omegle to video chat with his young fans and asked them to “look nice” for him when they got on video with him. At this same time, he was asking those same girls to send him direct messages with their phone number so he could call them."

• Wow
  • Angry

PurpleGorilla

I’m not creative enough to think of a good one but maybe the next thread title should be linked to car seats so SJ can be reminded every time they read the thread😂
‘SacconeJolys #9: almost as unstable as their children’s car seats’

‘Buckle up for this thread.. or don’t’

‘You’ll be on the edge of your car seat’

• Haha