SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HATE it when people think Anna is a victim or was the victim of the whole miscarriage storyline. NO. Let's leave the actual tragedy of the miscarriage aside for a second and look at the facts.

Anna chose to go Florida.

Anna consented to letting him film at the doctor's.

Anna sat down with him for a video to explain (read: lie about) the circumstances of their miscarriage.

Princess Anna Sacone is no victim. She went along with ANY and ALL of it, and for all we know, some of it was her sick idea, too.

If she didn't want that 'storyline' to be what it was, or if she didn't want the filming anymore, she could've said no. She could've told her husband to duck off, hell, she could've even filed for divorce - I would have if my husband made my miscarriage a thing against my will!

Her old tweets show what a twisted person she is And all we learned from the documentary is that Jonathan can't help who he is. He's a knob without an ounce of self-control. The Mrs on the other hand has self-control in spades (one of the gifts that come with an ED) and is extremely skilled at playing the victim when she is anything but.

Never seen two people who deserve each other more than these two. The only victims are their poor, innocent children who had the misfortune of crawling out of the wrong waxed vagina.
Agree, any normal mother would grab those 4 kids and get the hell away from him.
She is choosing to stay and play his sickening games for the money.
Just as bad as each other, they deserve each other but unfortunately dont deserve 4 sweet kids, whom I will bet money on will be messed up when their older.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree, any normal mother would grab those 4 kids and get the hell away from him.
Just as bad as each other, they deserve each other but unfortunately dont deserve 4 sweet kids, whom I will bet money on will be messed up when their older.
I'm not one to defend a creepy moron but who says it's his games? Who says it's his idea? Anna said so herself in the story after the documentary aired, Jonathan LIVES TO MAKE HER HAPPY. That's she's in control is also pretty clear from her old tweets. She's just as money hungry and materialistic as he is, she just hides behind him because unlike her, he's not cunning enough to put on a good show that makes him seem like a decent person. Because he can't. He can't hide his volatile temper or how much of a muppet he is. But Anna can.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Luisa’s insta story today her little girl has gotten poo on the floor, she’s just said “I’ve given her a WARM shower to clean her up” Defo a dig 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sam and Nic Chapman are responsible for the existence of Gleam. So they prob have a chunk of SJs profit!
I used to watch them years ago until they hooked up with Dom and started Gleam then they changed and became all about the money too

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Luisa’s insta story today her little girl has gotten poo on the floor, she’s just said “I’ve given her a WARM shower to clean her up” Defo a dig 🙊
Good so she doesn’t need any advice from the potty guru expert who hires the same PR (aka Olivia Pope) services than SJs and herself.

She wanted to be famous.

When Jonathan and Anna met in a bar where there was a band playing (don’t know if his or not), she said she wanted to be famous and he said to her I will make you famous.
She later participate to the video music of one of their song.
She was 19 and he was 27.
She started her YouTube channel (« the style diet ») then.

Besides all the things that we saw and still see, everything started from her, wanting to be famous, and became out of control (i.e wanting more and more without any limit).

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Wow, that's a shitload of makeup she uses. No wonder she doesn't have much time to look after the children.

1568472361390.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jonathan still says that they're the most influential family in the UK. Not according to other sources. The most influential family on social media are the Chapman family. Sam and Nic who own Real Techniques Makeup products and have the youtube channel 'pixiwoo'. They've got a joint net worth of £6 million. Then there's the brothers Jim and John who are also worth a few million quid ! They've got around 6 million subscribers between them and appeared on Cosmopolitan's cover as the most influential family in the UK. Again, because someone at the Sunday Times doesn't do their homework correctly , Jono and Anna came 13th in the UK's most influential youtubers...........
Dantdm has not long announced his wife is pregnant and he has 20 odd million subs before adding a baby to the picture so the Sjs are gonna be screwed haha, although hes a proper decent bloke and I cant imagine him focusing massively on his child and doesn't really need too.

3DB27C62-262A-40EF-8882-EC98CCEABB85.png

The fancy tents have arrived! He's even blowing up air mattresses. NGL these tents are super cute but the mattresses seem like a lot of effort if no one is going to sleep on them and you can't really have much of a party if all the girls are gonna be in their own tent each and won't interact?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The fancy tents have arrived! He's even blowing up air mattresses. NGL these tents are super cute but the mattresses seem like a lot of effort if no one is going to sleep on them and you can't really have much of a party if all the girls are gonna be in their own tent each and won't interact?
@OliviaPope you called it !
And we said it will be PR tents.
Let’s see .... 🍿

• Haha
@OliviaPope you called it !
And we said it will be PR tents.
Let’s see .... 🍿
Of all the many, many, many rooms in the grey mansion they put the tents up in the room that has all their YT plaques on display. Real subtle. So everyone who will get to see the setup (all parents I reckon) can see them. So much for "I don't tell anyone what I do for a living." Uh-uh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm so sorry about your grand daughter and thrilled to hear that she's got a beautiful baby girl (I started bleeding heavily with my daughter at 29 weeks - I was admitted to hospital and pumped full of steroids in case I went into full blown labour. The hospital said my placenta was low and that's what caused it - luckily, my daughter held on for another 10 weeks - still born a little premature and underweight but, she was fine).

I've just remembered that it was just a few months before that another youtube vlogging family announced a pregnancy. The dad, tested his wife's urine without her knowledge (she'd not flushed the loo) he dipped the pregnancy test in the toilet bowl and it came back 'positive'. The video went viral. Then they said they'd miscarried a week later - again, the video went viral - then they admitted lying altogether. They are called Sam and Nia - I don't know if anyone remembers them ? I'm not saying that the SJ's faked a pregnancy but, I suppose what I'm angry about is that they lied about how far on Anna was ....filmed her reaction and then uploaded it. Other family vloggers kept their miscarriages off social media and wanted their loss to remain private..... not upload it for 'views'
Oh gosh, I remember that "Sam and Nia" fiasco. It ended their Youtube career, didn't it?

Good so she doesn’t need any advice from the potty guru expert who hires the same PR (aka Olivia Pope) services than SJs and herself.

She wanted to be famous.

When Jonathan and Anna met in a bar where there was a band playing (don’t know if his or not), she said she wanted to be famous and he said to her I will make you famous.

Besides all the things that we saw and still see, everything started from her, wanting to be famous, and became out of control (i.e wanting more and more without any limit).
I had no idea there was that much of an age difference. Wow. Unequal power dynamic right from the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She wanted to be famous.

The story also goes that she had a boyfriend at the time who she broke up with for Jon boi. She wanted to be famous and he had been in a band and was filming a music video. And he's older and has a flat. She's also said in the past that Jonathan was her first and the only person she's ever slept with. She lives in Germany with him for a while and then Bournemouth whilst her Dad gets sick and passes away. So she's in a vulnerable place and he thinks he's some sort of caveman protecting her. Which "brings them even closer." Then when Anna drops out of uni and "is lonely and has no friends" she started The Style Diet. Jonathan starts seeing the "adulation" and cash she's getting and success of The Shaytards etc and decides he wants in on the action and people will obviously want to know all about his life.

They have such a codependant relationship. Jonathan loves having the "hot wife" who stays indoors and jazzes herself up for him. And she loves the materialistic world he's provided. The way she was bigging him the day after the documentary saying he just wants to make her happy and provide for me. And totally deluded about how hilarious he was in it.

As someone else said they deserve each other. It's just sad their 4 little money makers are caught in the middle. Each one of them was a choice and yet they can't cope with having so many or have normal family experiences. Rarely leave the house because they have sooo many children and almost had a breakdown taking them all to a restaurant without any staff with them. But they love being called an inspiration for having 4 kids and 6 dogs and making it look so easy. And think it's okay because they live in a big house, go to private school etc. 🙄

Reactions: 23
Wow, that's a shitload of makeup she uses. No wonder she doesn't have much time to look after the children.

View attachment 41026

I didn't realise there was another Saccone sister - what the hell is going on with her arm/armpit?

View attachment 41027
Notice no Max Factor make up and the other cheaper brands she was shilling then 😏

Emma (the other sister) likes to contort herself like Anna does to show off her figure to best effect (and preferably to make her bones protrude).
Very sad they've both got/had eating disorders. Makes you wonder what has gone on in their past. Emma doesn't seem as limelight hungry as Anna which is something.

Reactions: 6
Oh, the stories.... Jonathan is at the barber shop with Eduardo "Mum isn't here, you can get any haircut you want. Do you want a fade?" :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile back at the house...
Anna is talking about her clothes and the party while Andrea wandered into the bathroom on his own. It seems he pushed a bath mat thingie into the dry(!) bathtub.... and the Princess goes "naughty Andrea..." He's just 1. Since naughty children get a SaCOLDneShower at this house... yikes! I don't think he was gonna get one now BUT the fact that she calls him naughty when naughty is a behavior that will result in a shower normally... sigh.
He's one. He doesn't understand and if you were watching him instead of showing off your outfit and talking about yourself he wouldn't be 'naughty' in the first place.

Also, "let's get you a pretty... errr handsome outfit. Although you are pretty in pink right now." I'll never be a fan of that.

View attachment 40959View attachment 40960
Omg that jumpsuit. I don't feel that we give enough attention to Anna's hideous wardrobe - she literally looks in her 40s to me.

• Haha
27FBB2B7-8BDB-4443-86BC-8A838DC9B7C8.jpeg

Very sweet but the party is an hour and a half? Between food, presents, cake, photos....
When will this set up actually be used?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So sorry to interrupt the flow of conversation but having been off tattle for a week and seeing 2 new threads have been made, could someone tell me where non-UK tattlers could watch Stacey's doc?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to prattle on (this is the last time I promise) but Anna was 6 weeks pregnant when she lost the blighted ovum. I had to go back and forth to check between their vlogs and Zoella's vlog. Jonathan announces they're 2 month's pregnant on April 15th - Anna swiftly corrects him and says "well, nearly a month". Zoella also uploaded a video on 17th April and said she was taking the SJ's gifts for the newly announced baby.

So actual timeline : Announce they're nearly 4 weeks pregnant on April 15th (jono announces it as 'two months - Anna corrects him to 'nearly a month'). Zoella took gifts on 17th April

First scan must have been 20th April - so 4 - 5 weeks (the day Zoella went and her car broke down - she says Anna was bleeding and due to fly to Florida the day after)
Flew to Florida 21st April
Returned to UK 28th April
Second scan 4th May
Anna says she started bleeding on 5th May = roughly 6 weeks
Anna uploads miscarriage video on 9th May and tells us she's still bleeding

Both Jono and Anna tell us it was a three month miscarriage. In the video about her loss, Anna states she lost a 'massive' sac and had so much bleeding she had to make a nappy from a bath towel - she laughs whilst saying it - in fact, she laughs quite a lot during the video. She also announces on the miscarriage video that she may come across as 'cold and unfeeling' but, she's had plenty of time to grieve (she miscarried 4 days before the vlog - so 'plenty of time?'). She also cannot make her mind up how many scans she had - as it varies in the video. She says she had one at 9 weeks and another at 11 weeks - so those two scans would have been at the end of May and two weeks into June - so they're time travellers now?).

So, they manipulated their miscarriage story for what? Sympathy? Views? Anna had 2 million views on the miscarriage video and she had to disable comments due to people saying the story didn't add up!

I just wanted to say thank you so much for doing such thorough checks into their BS story. I'm going to copy and save your posts on this.

It always struck me as odd that she would go to Florida, or even be able to get the travel insurance to go. Plus, risk-averse Anna and Gleam would hardly have allowed it if things were as she claimed.
I still think they orchestrated the Zoe appearance to make it all look more genuine in a way and maybe also to ensure they had some leverage over Gleam if things went wrong as they could accuse Zoe of being complicit in their lies and Gleam probably wouldn't want to risk the negative publicity.

He pulled a typical Joly move when people started questioning the timeline as thats when he posted the Chubby Bunny video to distract attention; throw more s*it in their eyes so they can't see the previous load of s*it. It's the Joly mantra for success.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The envy Annal has for Emma is unreal, All those girls have been affected by whatever happened in their childhood, I went through a period of feeling sorry for oma but on hearing annal say her mum tricked her dad into her getting pregnant for Erika, I stopped, shes witnessed all of the treatment of those little ones, :( it seems like she is such a pushover and has not prepared those girls for being adults. Annal has taken the 'I'm so pretty ' route, because she could not compete with her dads real favourite daughter Emma, who has continued to build on her languages, speaks & writes perfect Italian, has a passion for reading etc, yes she definitely has her own issues, Erika, does the I'm pretty thing too as shes got no academic ability, but instead of adding in the pretend dolly homemaker like annal, shes trying to have a sexy edge to her being.
At times, annal acts like she hates joliar, is vocal to all the viewers about not liking his eating habits, picking him up on his speech, making fun of him, he also puts her down, messes with her insecure head about her body, hair etc, tries to oneupman on her intelligence (she does it to him too) yet they bang on about being best friends etc..... they are a psychiatrists text book of a pair of narcs who should never have procreated .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.