SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we all ready for this #gifted day? Anna must be stressing out so much at having a party around her bedtime. That's if anyone turns up after watching the documentary.
Oh I don't know, she's showing off her see through outfit while "preparations are underway" ... doesn't seem like she's the one preparing anything 🤣 But I guess that's what the staff is for?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I don't know, she's showing off her see through outfit while "preparations are underway" ... doesn't seem like she's the one preparing anything 🤣 But I guess that's what the staff is for?
Of course not 😅. Wonder if they'll all be getting gifted some hotel slippers and a ASaconne Benefit brow kit too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even if it's not offered I would insist on staying if my imaginary child was naive enough to want to go
Because what From what I saw, here parents are invited to leave the house and come back at a certain hour, that’s why I’m asking.

Reactions: 4
Because what From what I saw, here parents are invited to leave the house and come back at a certain hour, that’s why I’m asking.
Yeah, probably. But anyone who knows anything about this family really shouldn't...
Can a GDPR complaint be made on behalf of the children if they get filmed? 😬 I mean, imagine if they ask parents to sign releases... because really, a parent can give consent that a stranger is allowed to film their child and show it to 1.9M people at least?! When you have no editorial control? I would NEVER sign.

Reactions: 10
I guess it all depends on what kind of relationship you have with the parents and own/ other kids schedules etc. As well as how the child themselves feel. 6 is still quite young. With it not being an actual sleepover but sleepover themed party likely some will stay with their children. ASaconne can just pretend they're staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is a creepy ass house. Think about it: there are a million spy cameras everywhere,six crazy dogs, a nanny who thinks SaCOLDne showers are fine, two incompetent parents, a mean(!!!!) toddler and a ghost, but enjoy the party!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ngl I'd probably wear that jumpsuit Anna's wearing, it's nicely shaped, a pretty colour and a lace outer layer wins me over everytime when choosing between two.

However I am not a mum of 4 kids, including two toddlers, six dogs and have a big party to prepare for today. Not the most suitable outfit, and I don't think you're supposed to wear a wide strapped lacy bra underneath spaghetti straps.

Reactions: 5
However I am not a mum of 4 kids, including two toddlers, six dogs and have a big party to prepare for today. Not the most suitable outfit, and I don't think you're supposed to wear a wide strapped lacy bra underneath spaghetti straps.
Yes I think too, i would wear a strapless bra.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 40917At ten, Emilia will want to look and be like auntie Erika 😳
Am I the only one who sees black fishing in this photo?!

Thanks to the folk who shared the docu in the last thread. Watched it this morning. My thoughts are....if they have 4 kids it was interesting to note that only 3 really made an appearance. Did I blink and miss Alessi?
He reminds me of Tom Cruise (hear me out lol it's not in relation to looks). Its the always very carefully managed brand and persona. Never let the mask slip. Cruise is exactly the same and he was no different. It's all a performance. Only time I felt he stumbled was when she asked about paedophiles watching. I think her referencing a man masturbating is what threw him. It's easier to say paedophile because you're distancing yourself from acknowledging what that usually involves.
I found it interesting that when A was saying the kids are no longer wanting to be film that would be fine. I'd usually expect a spouse and parent to be mirroring and nodding in agreement of what's being said. Him. Nothing. Just a stoney face.
He came across as a man obsessed with content. And to claim that there are plenty of moments that go unrecorded is laughable. Everything they do is fair game for content. And unless hes Dr Strange and can manipulate time how does one stretch 10 minutes of filming into 20. Is he really padding out the extra time with what?

I love language and I noticed with the help of the transcripts that at the end when talking to Stacey he starts off saying "I'm interested to know....blah blah blah". The the rest of the language is distancing. You. Your. He was totally deflecting the question by turning it back on Stacey and about her career. I'm no expert with this stuff but it felt like because she clearly hadn't changed her mind about the whole parading your kids on line he went on the attack to distance the question from himself and his actions to her hypothetical ones.
Sorry for the incoherent ramble lol

Reactions: 20
No I think the blighted ovum was a separate thing. I've seen it mentioned here before. BUT even if it were "just" a blighted ovum, I think it's pretty insensitive to imply it wouldn't have mattered. The woman experiencing a blighted ovum still experiences pregnancy as though she were carrying a baby. The body does not act differently.

I will be discussing Anna's 'miscarriage' - my heart goes out to you ladies that have suffered miscarriages (I too had one when I was 25 years old) - So just a warning that this may be triggering - but, it explains the mind set of the SJ's. I know a bit about pregnancy scanning due to my previous occupation. The SJ's said their miscarriage was 3 months into the pregnancy. Looking at the scan - it's around a 5-6 week early pregnancy scan - plus , according to JJ, it was a vaginal ultrasound (used up to 6 weeks pregnancy as it's more accurate than an abdominal one). Blighted ovums usually miscarry at this early stage and a really high percentage of women don't even know they're pregnant - they may have a period a few days later than usual. I remember a lot of other people at the time pointing out that the scan was very early on and both Jonathan and Anna have got the length of this pregnancy 'wrong' in a few vlogs - often adding weeks/months ........I didn't know the reasoning behind this at the time....and thought to myself that grief can do funny things to one's mind. Another alarm bell that should've rung was the fact that Anna was 'safe to fly to Florida' the next day. During a more advanced miscarriage, women are advised NOT to fly until the uterus is completely empty (risk of blot clots etc etc).

Jonathan then went on to get the 'Little Squid' tattoo ...... and then renamed their brand the 'Little Squid Media UK' with Companies House. They've made a 'brand' (money) from a miscarriage....not to mention uploading the video

Because people were questioning the timeline, Anna made her own video saying she was 11 weeks pregnant when she miscarried. She says the first scan was booked in when she was 6 weeks along (they didn't film that one!)- then she says she was 9 weeks pregnant but, the embryo was only 6 weeks 'grown' on the scan (you can see placenta and an empty sac). However, if you watched Jonathan's video, he said it was an empty sac (blighted ovum) and there wasn't a heartbeat detectable. Anna in her video says they had to wait two weeks for another scan to confirm if the embryo was still alive (this follow up scan is usually to tell if the sac has been 'reabsorbed' as usually happens - otherwise they will offer a D & C). Anna went off to Florida.

Right. the scan we all saw was apparently her 'second scan' - according to Anna- she says she had had another one 3 weeks before showing that there was no baby (at this point, I can't keep up with their timeline - plus the fact that Jonathan appears to have missed this filming opportunity - yet, he records EVERYTHING!)..... So, Anna talks herself into believing she was 3 months gone....

Jonathan's story : Scan at 5-6 weeks, flew to Florida, Scan on return (1 week later, according to Jonathan) - D & C booked for two days later - Anna spontaneously miscarried

Anna's Story : Scan at 3-4 weeks pregnant (which would not show on a scan) - another scan 2 weeks later (Anna reckons she was 9 weeks along at this point) - Flew to Florida, came home and miscarried at 11 - 12 weeks pregnant. Saying you were 12 weeks pregnant as a vlogger is more lucrative than saying "I thought I was pregnant but, it was a false alarm" (as many women think this with a blighted ovum)

This is why people have issues with their lies.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh, the stories.... Jonathan is at the barber shop with Eduardo "Mum isn't here, you can get any haircut you want. Do you want a fade?" :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile back at the house...
Anna is talking about her clothes and the party while Andrea wandered into the bathroom on his own. It seems he pushed a bath mat thingie into the dry(!) bathtub.... and the Princess goes "naughty Andrea..." He's just 1. Since naughty children get a SaCOLDneShower at this house... yikes! I don't think he was gonna get one now BUT the fact that she calls him naughty when naughty is a behavior that will result in a shower normally... sigh.
He's one. He doesn't understand and if you were watching him instead of showing off your outfit and talking about yourself he wouldn't be 'naughty' in the first place.

Also, "let's get you a pretty... errr handsome outfit. Although you are pretty in pink right now." I'll never be a fan of that.

View attachment 40959View attachment 40960
She really wants those boys of hers to be girls. I reckon Princess Anna is going to be one of those ladies who decide to become a lesbian once the kids are moved out. Not because she's gay as such, but because she just really doesn't like men any more.

Am I the only one who sees black fishing in this photo?!
What does black fishing mean? Does it mean appealing to black men? If so, YES, I see it too.

Reactions: 2
What does black fishing mean? Does it mean appealing to black men? If so, YES, I see it too.
Black fishing is where white folks appropriate the fashion, styling and culture of people of colour to make themselves appear as though they are of that race. Ariana Grande and the Kardashians are great examples. Its offensive because POC have been and still do face oppression and discrimination. It's like being able to steal the perks of their culture without facing any of the problems that come with being black.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20190914_122343.jpg

There really is no end to his lies!!!
Be the same person online as offline ??? 🤣😂
Pre film??? 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Nope. Everything on that plate is a serious choking hazard for a 1 year old. Why would any parent take the risk--just so they can say they "baby-led" weaned because it's the cool, hipster, granola muncher fad of the moment? Please.
No, not really at all. And baby led isn’t the fad of the moment...I was ‘baby led weaned’ 35 years ago.
Gums are hard. They can break down food well.

Reactions: 8
No, not really at all. And baby led isn’t the fad of the moment...I was ‘baby led weaned’ 35 years ago.
Gums are hard. They can break down food well.
You know what, I know absolutely nothing about weaning, how small food needs to be or what they are allowed to eat.
In any case, the kiddo always has a camera on him, so potential choking is monitored through a camera lense... and somehow I still think that's one of the lesser problems in that house. Cause at least they're sort of watching it. It's not great and Andrea is having a terrible time with it appears buuuuut think of all the other tit.
Some people think it's okay, others think it's not, we can meet in the middle and agree that there are far bigger issues than that?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.