SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to make a list or video or something including all the points made on these threads because I didn’t know half of them before joining and I think they need to be known.

Cold showers, lying about the miscarriage, car seats, omegle chats, Jonathan joking about sexual encounters with his kids, not knowing what to say about pedophiles ‘is it a bad thing’, dismissing Alessia, the lies about not filming bath time and potty training, predator catching titles for views, letting babies play with medication pills, not hiding the house location and school well. The list goes on. If it was all set out like this with links to videos and time stamps I think it would really change some people’s minds about them.

They also had a runt in the litter of puppies. It needed hand feeding (or taking to the vets). Anna and Jono allowed it to die - and that's where the horrible comments came from that Stacey mentioned towards the end of the vlog. Someone had posted 'hope you lose your baby' - as Anna was then pregnant with Emilia. It was a horrid thing to comment though - but, the SJ's didn't educate Stacey on why that comment was posted in the first place! There was also the 'card' Jono had sent to him threatening the children (eager eyed people pointed out it was Jonathan's own handwriting)..... I'll think o more later on ...the list is never ending.......

• Wow
Reactions: 12
it does! could be because their house is so old. Or, that bit could have been included in the vertical slim space she chose.

That's awesome! I've always wanted pros to weigh in. Sometimes things are so crazy I feel like I must be imagining things.
Totally. I think it is actually the room that was a garage??

I thought this was relevant to Jonathan and Anna. Considering how they lie even though the truth is out there. It’s becuse they care more about their image than honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
it does! could be because their house is so old. Or, that bit could have been included in the vertical slim space she chose.

That's awesome! I've always wanted pros to weigh in. Sometimes things are so crazy I feel like I must be imagining things.
The ceiling could be any number of things, old house, angle, bad paint job, special lense on the LV phone case...

But here's something definite for you - Jonathan didn't hang the pics properly, you can see it in both of these photos. Sorrento is maybe a half a centimeter lower than cork on the wall! That would drive me NUTS!

And now that I've noticed it, it will bother me in every sweat story 🙈

4F6836C2-CBFE-4FD1-BCE5-27FCAD32934C.jpeg

4615F047-9D58-4200-8B8F-08C65D6FF185.jpeg

Come to think of it, the walls look super crooked in the J & E pic so I think they may have one of these lenses for their iPhones in any case.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is soo true! Jonathan actually said that he didn’t like that he had no idea what they were all discussing when the crew all went upstairs. He is such a control freak. Can guarantee the camera men were showing their opinions on their face. Especially after his answer to the weirdo question
I keep picturing him at the guest room door holding a glass to his ear to try and hear what she's saying. Probably vlogging himself. Maybe that's some of the footage he has for his own documentary.

He's so self-absorbed that he doesn't even realize what he's doing.
That's the thing, as self-absorbed as Anna is, she is also quite savvy - she knew she had to put on a little show for the documentary and she did. Jonathan can't act to save his life so he was the same freak we've always known him to be
So self-absorbed that even on reviewing the documentary he couldn't tell how badly he'd come across. I think he heard Anna talking about missing her best friend and him being the best provider and it completely eclipsed his judgement of the rest of it. And so he was promoting it to death. Why his assistant who also went (not Izzy, the other one) Gleam or Belle PR didn't think hey this might not be so great is telling. Probably thought they could BS their way out of it again like with cold shower gate. And call Stacey a troll.

• Heart
I keep picturing him at the guest room door holding a glass to his ear to try and hear what she's saying. Probably vlogging himself. Maybe that's some of the footage he has for his own documentary.

So self-absorbed that even on reviewing the documentary he couldn't tell how badly he'd come across. I think he heard Anna talking about missing her best friend and him being the best provider and it completely eclipsed his judgement of the rest of it. And so he was promoting it to death. Why his assistant who also went (not Izzy, the other one) Gleam or Belle PR didn't think hey this might not be so great is telling. Probably thought they could BS their way out of it again like with cold shower gate. And call Stacey a troll.
Gleam = don't give a tit. They'll only care about their commission. They can't/wouldn't discourage them from doing a tv show because of the money and that they wouldn't have editorial control was always known.
Olivia Pope however should've coached them better, that is her mess to fix in the end. Not all publicity is good publicity....!
However we haven't known about Olivia Pope prior to Showergate iirc? Because I can see how Gleam either started outsourcing the PR bit recently (if they ever did it in the first place) or encouraged them to hire PR reps after seeing the doco in their private viewing?

I would have if I was their manager.
But honestly, other than coaching them better, what could anyone have done? Can't censor mainstream media, trying will likely get you even worse press

Come to think of it, the walls look super crooked in the J & E pic so I think they may have one of these lenses for their iPhones in any case.
Could I bother you with one question and then I won't impose again? I'm frustrated that I can't find a better example, because I know there are photos where it's more apparent, but what do they do/use that causes Jonathan's head to be misshapen like in this IG? Is it the filter? That seems weird, because why would someone make a filter than distorts heads. Perhaps you've noticed the others. I feel like if I was in the business and could see all the obvious alterations it would make a little bit crazy. Or maybe there's nothing odd about the photo and I'm imagining things.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Gleam = don't give a tit. They'll only care about their commission. They can't/wouldn't discourage them from doing a tv show because of the money and that they wouldn't have editorial control was always known.
Olivia Pope however should've coached them better, that is her mess to fix in the end. Not all publicity is good publicity....!
However we haven't known about Olivia Pope prior to Showergate iirc? Because I can see how Gleam either started outsourcing the PR bit recently (if they ever did it in the first place) or encouraged them to hire PR reps after seeing the doco in their private viewing?

I would have if I was their manager.
But honestly, other than coaching them better, what could anyone have done? Can't censor mainstream media, trying will likely get you even worse press
Oh yes good point. Olivia Pope being a new addition. You'd have thought though she'd have said right before this airs and you're heard saying you deleted old bath time videos and no longer upload new ones or swimming etc to make sure you actually do. Not just to not be caught in a lie but also to actually safeguard their children!

Reactions: 10
Could I bother you with one question and then I won't impose again? I'm frustrated that I can't find a better example, because I know there are photos where it's more apparent, but what do they do/use that causes Jonathan's head to be misshapen like in this IG? Is it the filter? That seems weird, because why would someone make a filter than distorts heads. Perhaps you've noticed the others. I feel like if I was in the business and could see all the obvious alterations it would make a little bit crazy. Or maybe there's nothing odd about the photo and I'm imagining things.

Of course - well, it really depends, his pics always have this filter on them, a washed out blue with light white specs on it... it could be a Lightroom preset for instance... or come from any editing app really.
His head is misshapen as are the stairs, and as that's happening in a lot of the pictures, I assume he has one of these fancy lenses you can pop on your iPhone for a fisheye effect etc, or a wide angle lense, etc. The 'deepest' point of the picture is the space between Emilia and Alessia everything seems to radiate outward from that. Normally the stairs should be a straight line, be of equal size all along the horizon of the picture if you take a picture standing right in front of the stairs. But the stairs are bigger on the left and right side, so yeah, everything is sort of radiating outside from the space between A & E. This could be done in most editing apps but there are lenses who do that and if you live on camera it would only make sense that they have some of them.

Not the best example but I found this pic of a lense kit that shows how it can distort an image, obviously they aren't using it as the most extreme setting but yeah, I would think it's something of that nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Of course - well, it really depends, his pics always have this filter on them, a washed out blue with light white specs on it... it could be a Lightroom preset for instance... or come from any editing app really.
His head is misshapen as are the stairs, and as that's happening in a lot of the pictures, I assume he has one of these fancy lenses you can pop on your iPhone for a fisheye effect etc, or a wide angle lense, etc. The 'deepest' point of the picture is the space between E and A, everything seems to radiate outward from that. Can be done in most editing apps but there are lenses who do that and if you live on camera it would only make sense that they have some of them.

Not the best example but I found this pic of a lense kit that shows how it can distort an image, obviously they aren't using it as the most extreme setting but yeah, I would think it's something of that nature.
Thanks! So weird that they would choose to alter the photos in this way. Why would you alter your photos to make yourself look worse? I guess he must think it looks better. very bizarre.

Reactions: 4
She definitely uses some app that lengthens her, either Facetune or Spring. Its obvious from the length of her forehead. She actually has a very squat square face in real life, like her German grandmother. And the fact that we can see what she really looks like in vlogs etc doesn't seem to bother her.

There's loads of side by side examples that people have uploaded. Its been pretty well proven by now that she alters her images.

The photos below were taken about a day apart just after she had Alessia.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I reckon there was loads of footage with the kids and showing them in a different light, but after cold shower gate W decided instead of pulling to programme that they would edit it and not show them as they thought they would be shown.But rather edit it to highlight that they are indeed the liars they are. Hence J and Anal's response.
If they are under investigation and have been told to not show the kids as much in vlogs then it would make sense that Alessia wasn't shown too much , if not at all in the W programme.

Reactions: 10
Thanks! So weird that they would choose to alter the photos in this way. Why would you alter your photos to make yourself look worse? I guess he must think it looks better. very bizarre.
Presets and special lenses aren't mutually exclusive he could be using both or just one or the other, as for the washed out blue with light specs thing - I guess he likes the soft look of it. Personally I hate it, makes the picture look they were taken with a bad camera in the 90s but I guess the retro look is kind of trendy? Lol.
Take this one for example - the Ralph Lauren Logo on his shirt looks like a spec of dirt because there are so many other white patches! lol

She definitely uses some app that lengthens her, either Facetune or Spring. Its obvious from the length of her forehead. She actually has a very squat square face in real life, like her German grandmother. And the fact that we can see what she really looks like in vlogs etc doesn't seem to bother her.

There's loads of side by side examples that people have uploaded. Its been pretty well proven by now that she alters her images.

Oh yeah for sure! It's so ridiculous :ROFLMAO: Like... do they really think people don't notice when they look totally different in vlogs or change size/shape from one pic to the next...!
But that's the industry I guess and having and ED and body issues doesn't help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I didn't realise how short Jonathan really is until I saw the Stacey Dooley show. Stacey is only 5 foot 1 or 2 and jonathan looks the same height

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Spot Anna’s old LV phone case before the 800£ upgrade.😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I didn't realise how short Jonathan really is until I saw the Stacey Dooley show. Stacey is only 5 foot 1 or 2 and jonathan looks the same height
Hm, he's small and lively... so I can call him a pocket rocket now? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Screenshot_20190915_013025.jpg

Sorry it's long but I wanted to post the photos so it is clear as day what this family are really like.
Look at all those vlog titles. Knowing his audience is under age, so what audience were you REALLY targeting there Mr. Is it really a bad thing?!!!!
Screenshot_20190915_013012.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012958.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012944.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012926.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012908.jpg
Screenshot_20190915_012854.jpg

But that's not all. No swimming or bath time vlogs because you know what audience it attracts?!.They never show discipline or potty training!!
I mean how demoralizing and embarrassing will it be for the kids to look back on videos of 'we found Poo under the bed!'????
How have they lasted so long. Sick, sick people.
Screenshot_20190915_012759.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012745.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012734.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012622.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012555.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012524.jpg

Screenshot_20190915_012354.jpg
Screenshot_20190915_012540.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 41231
Sorry it's long but I wanted to post the photos so it is clear as day what this family are really like.
Look at all those vlog titles. Knowing his audience is under age, so what audience were you REALLY targeting there Mr. Is it really a bad thing?!!!!
View attachment 41232
View attachment 41233
View attachment 41234
View attachment 41235
View attachment 41236View attachment 41237

But that's not all. No swimming or bath time vlogs because you know what audience it attracts?!.They never show discipline or potty training!!
I mean how demoralizing and embarrassing will it be for the kids to look back on videos of 'we found Poo under the bed!'????
View attachment 41238
View attachment 41239
View attachment 41240
View attachment 41241

View attachment 41242
View attachment 41243
View attachment 41245View attachment 41246
Don’t forget this one:

And these:

• Sick
  • Angry
View attachment 41231
View attachment 41232
View attachment 41233
View attachment 41234
View attachment 41235
View attachment 41236View attachment 41237

View attachment 41238
View attachment 41239
View attachment 41240
View attachment 41241

View attachment 41242
View attachment 41243
View attachment 41245View attachment 41246
JESUS AND THEY CLAIM THEIR CHANNEL IS FAMILY FRIENDLY! I remember one vlog from when Emilia had just started school and one of the other mum's asked if her daughter could watch the channel (apparently she really wanted to) or did the mum have to prewatch and approve them before her daughter watched them, and Anna said "yeah it's fine we're a family friendly channel" THIS AIN'T FAMILY FRIENDLY ANNA
I bet Anna is fuming now that Jonathan referred to her many times as German back then, and not Italian.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.