SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, so J hasn't posted any of the party yesterday, just his trip to London.
I'm thinking he has been either told not to or has actually taken on board what the public has been saying, he does seem to be keeping very quiet, not he's normally shouty, pompous, arrogant self.
Let's see how long that lasts!

Reactions: 4
A concern that I see for her future is that when she's older, their treatment of her as the bold child will be something that she'll believe herself and will start acting as.

I've seen situations where parents have dubbed one of their children as the bold child where the child grows up and is almost presumed to just be temperamental all the time because that's how the parents have viewed them, when in reality the child is so so lovely and kind and not at all bold.

I really hope Alessia doesn't grow up and blame herself for her parents lack of interest in her
I hope she grows up to resent them for the way they treated her, goes on to write a tell-all and makes a lot of money that way on her own terms.
Kinda horrible, but they treat her horribly, too.

Unfortunately she's the overlooked middle child, not old enough to come on adventures with the Es or they think she's to difficult to bring her along 😞 ... but not the baby who gets lots of attention by default either.

They have made some horrible videos about her, too. There's one called "mean comments about the baby" or something like that... where they basically respond to people wondering if she has any development issues... which she probably never did have, she just wasn't stimulated at all as a baby! Anna was so preoccupied with her new pregnancy and she was just sort of an afterthought

Oh, so J hasn't posted any of the party yesterday, just his trip to London.
I'm thinking he has been either told not to or has actually taken on board what the public has been saying, he does seem to be keeping very quiet, not he's normally shouty, pompous, arrogant self.
Let's see how long that lasts!
No, he actually posted lots, in the story, but it's been over 24hes for most of it, of course he filmed all the other children

Reactions: 11
I hope behind the scenes the documentary plus public concerns will have caused them to be investigated

I hope she grows up to resent them for the way they treated her, goes on to write a tell-all and makes a lot of money hat way on her own terms.
Kinda horrible, but they treat her horribly, too.

Unfortunately she's the overlooked middle child, old enough to come on adventures with the Es or they think she's to difficult to bring her along 😞 ... but not the baby who gets lots of attention by default either.

They have made some horrible videos about her, too. There's one called "mean comments about the baby" or something like that... where they basically respond to people wondering if she has any development issues... which she probably never did have, she just wasn't stimulated at all as a baby! Anna was so preoccupied with her new pregnancy and she was just sort of an afterthought
She will have classic middle child syndrome! It’s actually horrible, it’s bad enough yourself feeling like your parents don’t value you, but to see it on video so regularly you’d just die on the inside!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Had joliar/annal not been lazy fuckers and annal been a control freak, they could have had the trampoline that Alfie deyes bought them or even a new one (obviously getting someone else to erect it!) put up to help focus some of Alessias energy when the others aren't around. My great niece is a few months younger than her and spends ages jumping on it, doing bum to standing jumps ( I'm a bit envious) running around, falling in to the net , yep you have to take time out to stand and supervise her but its a complete joy, her face lights up, shes shattered after. I'm so glad that Alessia is at nursery now, you can bet shes getting loads of cuddles from staff who make a point of watching the vlogs just as we do to look out for the little ones.

@lemonandlime yep joint custody sounds great, I'd have Eduardo too... in fact all of them.

Reactions: 10
She will have classic middle child syndrome! It’s actually horrible, it’s bad enough yourself feeling like your parents don’t value you, but to see it on video so regularly you’d just die on the inside!
100%! It's awful that everyone can see that they don't treat her the same!!
I'd take her in a heartbeat, she just needs some love and attention.
What's so sick is that even in the showergate vlog they said she does it for attention... yeah no tit, because you don't give her any!!!!

When she desperately asked him for help with her dinner the other day several times and he just continued to ramble on about his tit and then made fun of her little voice, it broke my heart. I bet she wouldn't smear or do anything that warrants them to call her 'mean' if someone actually listened to her or tried to play with her, with just her.

Hm, Hard pass on Emilia @Eyesopened, she looks too much like her dad and I think character wise, she's gonna be a little Anna. Although if someone straightened that out, there might be hope. LOL. She's into making duck faces and stuff like that now, she seems soooo grown up all of a sudden.

Reactions: 12
What's so sick is that even in the showergate vlog they said she does it for attention... yeah no tit, because you don't give her any!!!!
I don't know anyone who can poop on command either! Calling her naughty or doing something for attention when it's the result of their ignorance. "We were rewarding her with our attention." Ugh! Attention is not a reward it's basic care, parental responsibility. Just so messed up.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That response of his to the suggestion of martial arts for Alessia when she's older is just typical of him. Its all about him. Doesn't thank the person for offering their insight or it being quite a good idea. Their kids are there to service their egos and line their pockets, who cares about what the kids might really benefit from.
And, Jonathan, ALL your kids have attacked you on screen and you giggle like a fool. You won't be giggling when there's 4 adults towering over you asking where their hard earned money's gone.
I hope they strip you naked and film you in your own mess.

Reactions: 30
Someone posted this on Twitter, 2 years later, nothings changed, he really is a sicko.

I so hope that SS or someone is looking into this family, things are not right.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I am new here and just started reading after I heard about this site on free forums.
Who exactly is Olivia Pope? Is she just a filler name for someone we don't know or is she an actual person with that name? Because every time I read it, I think of Kerry Washington in Scandal 😂

Reactions: 2
I am new here and just started reading after I heard about this site on free forums.
Who exactly is Olivia Pope? Is she just a filler name for someone we don't know or is she an actual person with that name? Because every time I read it, I think of Kerry Washington in Scandal 😂
It's their PR person form Belle PR but we've called her Olivia Pope after the scandal character cause she seems to be good at gagging people about showergate.

Reactions: 10
Someone posted this on Twitter, 2 years later, nothings changed, he really is a sicko.

I so hope that SS or someone is looking into this family, things are not right.
I think that's from this Wordpress blog about the Sacconejolys.

Reactions: 7
I've never watched any of their videos (thank christ) but watched the documentary last night. The guy is so disturbing and distant when talking about the seedy reasons people could be watching his children. I would be visibly shaken having to talk about that kind of graphic stuff and he just dismissed it like the interviewer was in the wrong to even bring it up. Now I'm here and I've seen all the things you guys have talked about relating to inappropriate comments and the miscarriage - I'm surprised that they have any viewers at all at this point, let alone be the massive influence he believes they are. What a creepy little jumped up control freak.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can somebody tell me what showergate is please?
they put 2 year old alessia in a cold shower as punishment for taking poop out of her nappy and putting it on her bed. then they backtracked and said it wasn't a cold shower but lukewarm but the said cold shower loads of times.

Reactions: 1
That response of his to the suggestion of martial arts for Alessia when she's older is just typical of him. Its all about him. Doesn't thank the person for offering their insight or it being quite a good idea. Their kids are there to service their egos and line their pockets, who cares about what the kids might really benefit from.
And, Jonathan, ALL your kids have attacked you on screen and you giggle like a fool. You won't be giggling when there's 4 adults towering over you asking where their hard earned money's gone.
I hope they strip you naked and film you in your own mess.
But the person is probably making that suggestion because of how Alessia is portrayed by them. As a way to try control her. Maybe J is terrified she'll grow up to be like her mother and throw chairs at him so he doesn't want her learning how to put him in a choke hold.

Can somebody tell me what showergate is please?

Reactions: 2
So I watched the documentary last night. It was very odd. Jonathan seemed so defensive, he looked like he was really holding back his anger but it was still peeking through. Anna seemed so different, I've only really watched the past few years on and off, but have watched some old videos, she seemed to love the camera back in the day, but in the documentary it seems like she's not really that bothered anymore (plus she doesn't bother with her channel). Has she lost her love for YouTube but they have to keep filming to maintain their lifestyle and pay the mortgage? Around the time of them moving until they changed their upload schedule I did notice she always seemed annoyed on camera, like she was fed up with filming or fed up with Jonathan. After watching the documentary and by what Anna said I can see it was her who made Jonathan change the schedule. Also, when she discussed with Stacey about not filming the kids if that was their wish, Jonathan looked horrified. On another note, the Saccone Joly's wanted the location of their house kept secret in the documentary, by the CCTV clip and arrival shots that were shown I found their house on Street View! I already knew it was near the motorway from the noise on their vlogs, it took me only a few minutes, plus they've shown the front of their house many times. Not a wise move really.

they put 2 year old alessia in a cold shower as punishment for taking poop out of her nappy and putting it on her bed. then they backtracked and said it wasn't a cold shower but lukewarm but the said cold shower loads of times.
Wow. Wow that they thought she needed punishing - she’s 2, and wow at the punishment.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.