SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is so maternal when she’s talking about the dogs 😐
The dogs don't need as much attention as the girl with the golden heart, her feminine boy, the mean toddler and the tyrant. The dogs she just calls her babies and dotes on them. Meanwhile Alessia can just go duck off and preferably not her annoy her while walking away.
Absolutely disgusting and vile people. It angers me so much how people can still support them, even if they are mostly teenage girls it’s annoying how A + J can manipulate them through a screen. Gross gross gross
I don't know how anyone can find it sweet that they want to celebrate what I'm going to call a fake baby now because, to them it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m picky but on his hand it is not a squid ?
To me thats an octopus 😂🤣 but cant really expect much can we? So E2 refused to be in the photo? Lol

@lemonandlime I, with all the authority in the world, which is none, gift you the badge of honour for enduring the boredom, unintelligence and exploitation of watching and giving an amazing recRap of those daily vlogs! You are a true hero!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They live in a goldfish bowl....

8535D27B-B628-4314-8AE1-EB1D1584CC82.jpeg 172AB4F2-AB58-4A4F-B248-8E58D8BF7248.jpeg D71B7726-2679-4025-8504-831DFCCEEFF9.jpeg

I understand the need for CCTV but this is not what Jonathan uses those cameras for.

Hilarious the kids are still up and Anna is home from “date afternoon night” ready for bed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe I’m picky but on his hand it is not a squid ?
Jonathan doesn't understand how car seats work, you can't expect him to be be able to tell his sea creatures apart!

View attachment 42410View attachment 42411View attachment 42412

I understand the need for CCTV but this is not what Jonathan uses those cameras for.

Hilarious the kids are still up and Anna is home from “date afternoon night” ready for bed.
I got so lost with the timeline - when the Es are at gymnastics they are in gym gear - did they put their school uniforms back on after that? That makes no sense but he claims he was back from the date which doesn't make Any sense either, some chopped up tit that was

• Haha
Haha it's here! Scroll up!
I can't believe they incorporate the baby that was never actually a baby so into their kids' lives. 🤮
Thank you as ever for your services to decoding the bullshit.
Those poor kids. The E's should never have been told Anna was pregnant. They said they revealed it early because there were soooo many comments and Anna was probably losing her hair about people thinking she was fat. Totally didn't help that Jono kept deliberately filming her belly to make sure people were making those comments. But then they're told at first scan that it's likely there'll be no baby. They're too young to understand, let alone process grief. As for the As they're the ones who are always going to be "not squid." In Alessia's case in particular it's "we wanted Squid but now we've got this cracken." And now Andrea's off the boob and mobile he could be cracken 2, if he continues to knock the bath matt into the bath and be naughty drey drey.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Like I said earlier absolutely nobody said pink was only for girls.

Tattlers who posted opinions regarding Andrea being on ballet courses or wearing pink always said at the beginning of their post that there is nothing wrong to wear pink for boys.

But for Anna it is.
They were speaking from Anna’s point of view.
Pink means girl for her.
For example those tents for Emilia were pink right ?
Why didn’t she choose yellow ones or blue or green ones?
She willingly chose pink ones.
And if she finds boys and girls can choose blue for girl and vice versa (as Andrea wears pink) then why didn’t she say to Emilia « look, let choose blue for your tents, blue is in the rainbow as well for your unicorn party? »
It is just an example.

And it goes along with the fact that she loves girls more than boys and she sometimes disses boys ( for example « being thick compared to girls »).

So what tattlers wanted to pointed out is that she is OTT with that but just on the boy side not girl side.

I saw more than once Eduardo in Disney Frozen costume but never saw Emilia dressed as a superhero or Olaf from said movie or Alessia wearing a Spider-Man tee shirt and never seen Anna encouraging that.
More like Anna would have a seizure if it happens.

Again, correct me if I didn’t catch that.

Disclaimer: I speak English just on tattler so my wording is basic.😊
I agree!
I also hate how she pairs salmon pink with yellow for him 🤮 (and she's meant to be a stylist?!!)
As for that dreadful scam and dump stuff she puts him in...😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Gullible freaks!!!! Celebrating a clump of cells! It's so unbelievably disturbing!
Those poor kids. The E's should never have been told Anna was pregnant. They said they revealed it early because there were soooo many comments and Anna was probably losing her hair about people thinking she was fat. Totally didn't help that Jono kept deliberately filming her belly to make sure people were making those comments. But then they're told at first scan that it's likely there'll be no baby. They're too young to understand, let alone process grief. As for the As they're the ones who are always going to be "not squid." In Alessia's case in particular it's "we wanted Squid but now we've got this cracken." And now Andrea's off the boob and mobile he could be cracken 2, if he continues to knock the bath matt into the bath and be naughty drey drey.
I hope Andrea will be a boys' boy' roll around in the dirt and then spread it in Anna's bed or in that pristine playroom. I hope he's into sports and will bring her to the end of her rope by being the rough and rowdy boy she never wanted!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 42410View attachment 42411View attachment 42412

Stacey "Are there cameras all round the house?"
Jono "Err not really."

Director of The Trueman Show needs to keep an eye out for anything he can use to exploit his moneymakers or turn into some kind of clickbait at all times. Ah great look there now the dog looks like it's paralysed! It's a red letter day folks!

And for after 7pm when Anna's in bed he renames them the nanny cams and checks on what she's been up to all day.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :rolleyes: to quote...... 'being happy, living life and being contempt' Yep, you heard it there... contempt.. fuckwit!

• Haha
  • Wow
So him and the kids assume 'squiddy would have been a boy :S'
61E727DB-750C-49D1-9CAB-5444FCDBF3CC.jpeg

So they recycled the male Squid name for Andrea's middle name. At this point I'm just confused why the mean toddler's full name isn't Alessia Squid Sacone-Joly... or actually Alessia Not-As-Good-As-Squid Sacone-Joly. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree. I found it so morbid to bring it up again. Its such a personal thing to go thru. I really think he's losing it. I can't even make out what his rants are about at the end of the videos. The tides are a changing and he knows it.

• Sick
Squiddy might not have been a baby but there's no excuse for it not to be a money maker like the rest of them.

Has the documentary been taken down from the google link?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Squiddy might not have been a baby but there's no excuse for it not to be a money maker like the rest of them.

Has the documentary been taken down from the google link?
The good old money squid!
Sorry Squiddy, I'm soooo desperate for attention I'm just gonna recycle that old miscarriage from over 3 years ago, the others are money makers, too, if you wanna be included and celebrate a birthday in this family you have to pay your dues, too!

The only upside of this all is that the children can all show their future therapists all those vlogs that show what was done to them, then they don't have to explain anything... 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry to interrupt the octopus/cells conversation, but I was annoyed by the date night thing married couples say and wanted to look up the definition of date, although ‘date night’ is a married couple thing. Still annoys me though, for some reason. Like it’s not a date but whatever. And I saw this lmao I can’t [emoji24] I’m assuming he tried to brush his black toot...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
49BA51F5-567F-4DCE-93E7-D904C63977F5.jpeg

Emily... why do you know all these things? Do yourself a favor and find something better to do with your time than trying to calculate someone else's fake dead baby's birthday!!!

FF4A864D-5FAA-4A15-9766-A4155E9A1837.jpeg

Nope, Rachael, that doesn't make Emilia thoughtful at all. That makes her a poor little actor following a script that she was obviously coached on at one point or another. These kids would absolutely NOT remember that their mother was pregnant for 9 weeks four years ago... aka half of Emilia's life ago. The only way Squiddy is so present in her mind is because they must be bringing it up again and again. And that's wrong on so many levels - J & A can privately celebrate squid conception day, squid miscarried, squid went to Florida, squid is a fake baby bump, and squid is declared gone by the doctor day - but to drag the kids into this! They don't/didn't understand ANY of it and shouldn't grieve over or be obsessed with a sibling they never even had, when they are/we're way too young to be exposed to something like that.

Sorry to interrupt the octopus/cells conversation, but I was annoyed by the date night thing married couples say and wanted to look up the definition of date, although ‘date night’ is a married couple thing. Still annoys me though, for some reason. Like it’s not a date but whatever. And I saw this lmao I can’t [emoji24] I’m assuming he tried to brush his black toot...

OMG! TOO GOOD! Since they got home early, I don't think his audition went too well....!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Not appropriate to imply that Jonathan's sexuality would mean he's not a "real man".
Oh, I didn't mean to imply he's not a real man, I meant to make it clear that he's not a real man.

You see, real men don't exploit their children. Real men don't speak of their children using sexually charged phrases to attract pedophiles. A real man wouldn't have posted pictures of his daughter's nether regions and leave it there even having been told hundreds of times.

A real man doesn't use his wife's insecurities against her to keep her down. A real man doesn't treat an invited female house guest like tit to make himself feel big. A real man accepts criticism when it's deserved and doesn't run crying to the government to take away freedom of speech from those he disagrees with.

A real man doesn't torture his 2 year old daughter by throwing her into cold showers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I dunno if I’m hypersensitive (I had a miscarriage in between Christmas and new year) but I find the moniker “Squid” for a supposed lost baby and all the blatant capitalist behaviour around the alleged miscarriage borderline offensive.

Jonathan is absolutely gross, I’d say he’s what I’d imagine a sociopath to be like.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.