SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP THE PRESSES!

ANNA POSTED PAST 10 PM!!!
Is our poor darling too OCD to sleep while the room was still messy? Poor Baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
STOP THE PRESSES!

ANNA POSTED PAST 10 PM!!!
Is our poor darling too OCD to sleep while the room was still messy? Poor Baby!
Look at the print on the wall next to her head. The top line goes upward, which tells me she’s elongating her head to look thinner again!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Look at the print on the wall next to her head. The top line goes upward, which tells me she’s elongating her head to look thinner again!
Well, that's the Sorrento print... it's always crooked these days.
That's not photoshop, that's some kind of gaslighting with their pretend ghost!
I work in design and I'd say this is definitely not altered, you can see that this print is crooked everywhere and it was their big weird story all week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Question for all the boy moms here - would your little guys get glitter all over their face like Eduardo just did? Honestly I'm just curious if he's raised that way or if children naturally want to fit in even if it involves 'girly' glitter etc?
When my daughter had her girly, dance, glitter birthday parties, Dad would take son out to a movie or go-karting or skiing etc... Son AND dad wanted to be anywhere but around a bunch of squealing little girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And even when Stacey wasn’t asking them a question they didn’t want to answer, there were 2 guys (camera & holding mic boom?) who most definitely were unable to hide their looks & smirks at each other. Likely really pissing off the money hungry pair.

Reactions: 8
Well, that's the Sorrento print... it's always crooked these days.
That's not photoshop, that's some kind of gaslighting with their pretend ghost!
I work in design and I'd say this is definitely not altered, you can see that this print is crooked everywhere and it was their big weird story all week.
I agree, the slimming app she appears to use doesn't leave those types of lines. It could still be altered though, for sure.

Reactions: 2
And even when Stacey wasn’t asking them a question they didn’t want to answer, there were 2 guys (camera & holding mic boom?) who most definitely were unable to hide their looks & smirks at each other. Likely really pissing off the money hungry pair.
That is soo true! Jonathan actually said that he didn’t like that he had no idea what they were all discussing when the crew all went upstairs. He is such a control freak. Can guarantee the camera men were showing their opinions on their face. Especially after his answer to the weirdo question

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That is soo true! Jonathan actually said that he didn’t like that he had no idea what they were all discussing when the crew all went upstairs. He is such a control freak. Can guarantee the camera men were showing their opinions on their face. Especially after his answer to the weirdo question
Yeah. I just watched the doc. At the end, Stacey was voicing her concerns in the kitchen and Jonathan said "You're just digging a hole right now." The man cannot take ANY criticism then he turns the tables on her and says her future kids might be embarrassed by things SHE has done in her journalistic career. Completely not the same thing. He was passive aggressive throughout the doc.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It is soo easy to find where these people live... it isn’t even an effort to find where their kids go to school. They go on national
Television to broaden their reach and also increasing the risks to their safety, knowing the day and age that they live in and the types of people that are out there (dangerous stalkers) I mean. Those that are inclined to obsess and visit a home even though they are clearly not welcome. There has been zero effort to make themselves even more private knowing more people will know about them. That in itself is hugely careless.

Reactions: 13
I agree, the slimming app she appears to use doesn't leave those types of lines. It could still be altered though, for sure.
Yes, but it doesn't usually work when there are two people and such a noisy background and if you check J's vlog and the pic with him and Emilia you can see that the Sorrento print is crooked 'like the ghost left it' :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't be surprised if she altered lots of pictures, but in that case I would say no and that line is 100% the actual background because it's like that in all the other pictures.

Reactions: 3
Yeah. I just watched the doc. At the end, Stacey was voicing her concerns in the kitchen and Jonathan said "You're just digging a hole right now." The man cannot take ANY criticism then he turns the tables on her and says her future kids might be embarrassed by things SHE has done in her journalistic career. Completely not the same thing. He was passive aggressive throughout the doc.
Complete control freak! Digging a whole like she has to keep him happy or there are consequences, why does he have the authority the silly little man. Yeah, his flipping the script on her is a diversion tactic because he knows he deserves the critique. Right it’s so different he is choosing to put things out there that make his kids vulnerable. It’s a completely different ball game. I watched one of their old vlogs where Jonathan is saying that when he fights with Anna he says yeah I can see where you are coming from you are right. And Anna said that’s something she loves about him that he will just concede and be like yeah I’m probably wrong. There was zero sign of that in the doco!! None!!

Reactions: 10
Complete control freak! Digging a whole like she has to keep him happy or there are consequences, why does he have the authority the silly little man. Yeah, his flipping the script on her is a diversion tactic because he knows he deserves the critique. Right it’s so different he is choosing to put things out there that make his kids vulnerable. It’s a completely different ball game. I watched one of their old vlogs where Jonathan is saying that when he fights with Anna he says yeah I can see where you are coming from you are right. And Anna said that’s something she loves about him that he will just concede and be like yeah I’m probably wrong. There was zero sign of that in the doco!! None!!
He's so self-absorbed that he doesn't even realize what he's doing.
That's the thing, as self-absorbed as Anna is, she is also quite savvy - she knew she had to put on a little show for the documentary and she did. Jonathan can't act to save his life so he was the same freak we've always known him to be.

Also, even the Kardashians knew better than to show the exterior of their real house on their show... 🤣

Reactions: 19
Yes, but it doesn't usually work when there are two people and such a noisy background and if you check J's vlog and the pic with him and Emilia you can see that the Sorrento print is crooked 'like the ghost left it' :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't be surprised if she altered lots of pictures, but in that case I would say no and that line is 100% the actual background because it's like that in all the other pictures.
To me it looks like the ceiling line goes up?? Is it really like that in the vlogs cs that doesn’t seem right..

Reactions: 4
There's a slide in the app and you can choose as little or as much as you want to slim. So, really only Anna would be altered. It does very slightly change other things that are close, but no wavy lines like the ghost pic. I may not be explaining that very well though. :p

Reactions: 1
There's a slide in the app and you can choose as little or as much as you want to slim. So, really only Anna would be altered. It does very slightly change other things that are close, but no wavy lines like the ghost pic. I may not be explaining that very well though. :p
I understand what you mean and I know the apps (I do this for a living actually) ;)

Why anyone would alter their pictures I don't know... especially when you are a freaking Youtuber and we get to see the real you all the time but okay 💁‍♀️ She's soo strange anyway - I would personally be very self-conscious about the sweat story, I don't think I would film myself like that.

Reactions: 4
To me it looks like the ceiling line goes up?? Is it really like that in the vlogs cs that doesn’t seem right..
it does! could be because their house is so old. Or, that bit could have been included in the vertical slim space she chose.

I understand what you mean and I know the apps (I do this for a living actually) ;)

Why anyone would alter their pictures I don't know... especially when you are a freaking Youtuber and we get to see the real you all the time but okay 💁‍♀️ She's soo strange anyway - I would personally be very self-conscious about the sweat story, I don't think I would film myself like that.
That's awesome! I've always wanted pros to weigh in. Sometimes things are so crazy I feel like I must be imagining things.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.