SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody watched the yoghurt feeding vlog? I think it is one of the sickest of the lot, what is wrong with him. Feeding yr beautiful baby daughter and talking like that? Oh my word.
I hate violence but that video makes me want to drop kick him in the head, how anyone can watch that without seeing how wrong on so many levels is beyond me

Reactions: 16
He is disgusting. SERIOUS issues there. Along with him joking of having a threesome with the baby and Anna when they were lying on the couch together
And when they were on an airplane once and he was taking Emilia to the toilet to change her nappy and said they're gonna join the mile high club!😲😷

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

I love it how when he bounces and makes eduardo fly he says ‘Eduardo!’ Like it’s Eduardo’s fault... how old is he in that vid? one? FFS! He is incredibly careless. Emilia frequently says stop daddy. She may as well be mute cs he couldn’t give a duck.

Lol He loves days with them, I corrected his mistake cs he actually means day. When does he ever take them out for the day. The last time was in March when he went to the animal farm for the Stacey doco.

It is a huuuuge cop out for them to say they film their kids for the memories!! They don’t! They film them for the money plain and simple. Otherwise they wouldn’t release the intimate information and details like they do. They are being manipulative.

Roman Atwood says that he films for the memories and in my opinion he does it perfectly!! He doesn’t exploit his kids for views he keeps the vlog about himself and the kids add to it without being in their faces. He films the odd clip of them but doesn’t take advantage of their vulnerable moments at all. His kids have to be homeschooled becuse he knows his filming has made it unsafe for them to be in a real school. He is doing it right!!

But Jon and ASacone are just narcissists without personality or interests other than control of their children and manipulation and money, who can’t keep the vlogs going without using their kids lives for profit.
I agree, as Roman has always been on YT for the pranks & a wild/active lifestyle. If he’s having a slower, family day w/ his kids, he often apologizes for the boring content. He feels pressured to record the kids now. Kids do watch. I don’t watch all that often so maybe I’m wrong, but no potty training & bath moments. Plus, he’s not creepy like “here’s Johnny!”

He as in roman

Reactions: 4
I agree, as Roman has always been on YT for the pranks & a wild/active lifestyle. If he’s having a slower, family day w/ his kids, he often apologizes for the boring content. He feels pressured to record the kids now. Kids do watch. I don’t watch all that often so maybe I’m wrong, but no potty training & bath moments. Plus, he’s not creepy like “here’s Johnny!”
Totally, Roman doesn’t record them at every meal or every day of their lives. The thing is that Jon and ASacone don’t just film them for you tube they film them on Instagram too. There’s zero let up. It’s constant. The thing that really gets me too is how they deny it and say they only film 5 to 10 mins each second day, even though there’s proof that that is a massive lie.

Reactions: 11
Thankyou x

They really are messing her up! Giving her the negative names like Messy Lessie, always saying she’s mean! Saying see look at that when she does anything like that proves their point she’s bad like they want it to be true. Example when Anna suggests she is biting Andrea in a pic and always pointing out if she has a frown etc. They don’t need to bully her like they do, and they get the other kids to do it too. I remember when Emilia drew a pic of Alessia and made it really grumpy and her and Jon were laughing about it. There is soo much more too. Of course the fact they advertised her smearing her poo and constantly calling her naughty.

Edit:

She was a really really clingy baby and i do wonder if that’s because she didn’t get the secure attachment to Anna, she has an anxious attachment style.

When you’re a scapegoat you are for life. From the moment you are born until your narc parents die unfortunately [emoji35]
This is all so awful.

The yogurt feeding is vlog is vile but this here about poor Lessi is in my top picks as their worst Parenting moments, right at the Beginning.

I mean. At a first glance, he's loving and caring and comforting his little girl... but then...
Wait a minute, why the duck is he filming her when she's poorly and he's getting on the phone with 999?! What the duck!! Ooh damn, one of the moneymakers is sick, but yaaaay, we can vlog it, tug at everyone's heartstrings, KA-CHING.
Your child has convulsions and you want it for YouTube?

They are so rough with her around 19.00 when she doesn't want to take her meds... he drags his scared and crying child over the counter what the duck? She's all teary-eyed and we never see how she took it in the end. I kind of don't want to know.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
And when they were on an airplane once and he was taking Emilia to the toilet to change her nappy and said they're gonna join the mile high club![emoji44][emoji40]
There is sooooo much. If i could I’d pay someone to go through all their videos and make a file on all of the inappropriate things said and done. That would be incredible to read through it all. Heartbreaking and sick too.

This is all so awful.

The yogurt feeding is vlog is vile but this here about poor Lessi is in my top picks as their worst Parenting moments, right at the Beginning.

I mean. At a first glance, he's loving and caring and comforting his little girl... but then...
Wait a minute, why the duck is he filming her when she's poorly and he's getting on the phone with 999?! What the duck!! Ooh damn, one of the moneymakers is sick, but yaaaay, we can vlog it, tug at everyone's heartstrings, KA-CHING.

They are so rough with her around 19.00 when she doesn't want to take her meds... he drags his scared and crying child over the counter what the duck? She's all teary-eyed and we never see how she took it in the end. I kind of don't want to know.

any bets on why we didnt see her actually take the medicine?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
There is sooooo much. If i could I’d pay someone to go through all their videos and make a file on all of the inappropriate things said and done. That would be incredible to read through it all. Heartbreaking and sick too.
Fifty shades of Sacone Grey. Each separate incident is bad, but if you view it as an isolated incident, as I'm afraid SS might, it's just not bad enough that anyone would want want to do anything about it.
So she got a cold shower. Well that's not great but little Timmy from Council Estate down the road got his arm broken by his stepfather so really, that SJ girl appears fine, it's nothing, it's not like she's in danger like little Timmy, case closed.
Now rinse and repeat for everything.
I don't want to drag anyone involved in investigating these matters but I wouldn't be surprised if it's taken less seriously because she's a rich white girl who lives in nice big house, wears a freaking Burberry coat at 2years old, looks well cared for etc. so they move on to what are more pressing cases.
Understandable of course, everyone's time and resources are limited...
I mean, who's to know what was or wasn't done in the SJ case... I hope it wasn't dismissed without a second glance, sadly I can understand why it would have been but that still doesn't make it right. 😞

Imagine if SS had unlimited time and resources and someone would sit down and a watch a couple of videos. Then, maybe...

Reactions: 15
This is all so awful.

That whole scene was so pathetic, he clearly loved the drama of it all. Having Alessia sit there while he’s on hold like dude just take her into to the ER! Why does she have to sit and listen while you get pissy about being on hold. He said that she scared the crap out of him, she had a really high temp and was shaking on and off. No one gets mad at a false alarm when it’s a child because they’d rather say no she’s fine than miss a child that really needed help. But focusing on her sitting there waiting while the suspense is building is better for the vlog, rather than taking her to the ER where he can’t film, that is not good for business huh.

It’s ridiculous!! Exploitation of a vulnerable child at its finest!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Fifty shades of Sacone Grey. Each separate incident is bad, but if you view it as an isolated incident, as I'm afraid SS might, it's just not bad enough that anyone would want want to do anything about it.
So she got a cold shower. Well that's not great but little Timmy from Council Estate down the road got his arm broken by his stepfather so really, that SJ girl appears fine, it's nothing, it's not like she's in danger like little Timmy, case closed.
Now rinse and repeat for everything.
I don't want to drag anyone involved in investigating these matters but I wouldn't be surprised if it's taken less seriously because she's a rich white girl who lives in nice big house, wears a freaking Burberry coat at 2years old, looks well cared for etc. so they move on to what are more pressing cases.
Understandable of course, everyone's time and resources are limited...
I mean, who's to know what was or wasn't done in the SJ case... I hope it wasn't dismissed without a second glance, sadly I can understand why it would have been but that still doesn't make it right. [emoji20]
And when the parents have that charm and glibness. Butter wouldn’t melt in Anna’s mouth or ‘Ba-err’ like Anna says.

You’re right though. Prejudices are at full play. And I don’t think society has evolved to fully grasp that psychological abuse and emotional neglect affects a child’s life as greatly as physical abuse.

• Sick
  • Sad
And when the parents have that charm and glibness. Butter wouldn’t melt in Anna’s mouth or ‘Ba-err’ like Anna says.
And can refrain from sexualising their children for one second and keep their personalities in check.... I would imagine Anna is the one who had to predominantly speak if they were ever questioned by anyone. Remember how he replied to Stacey...
any bets on why we didnt see her actually take the medicine?
Scenario a - she was never that sick to begin with (why the outing at Home Goods or whatever it was with a sick Child?)
Scenario b - it was so rough it couldn't have been shown.... it was weird that we didn't get to see it. He wasn't exactly gentle when he dragged her over the counter and pulled at her arm. But who knows. 💁‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And can refrain from sexualising their children for one second and keep their personalities in check.... I would imagine Anna is the one who had to predominantly speak if they were ever questioned by anyone. Remember how he replied to Stacey...

Scenario a - she was never that sick to begin with (why the outing at Home Goods or whatever it was with a sick Child?)
Scenario b - it was so rough it couldn't have been shown.
i cant decide but i reckon b but she didnt really look ill soo they probably made her take medicine she didnt need.

Reactions: 3

Scenario b - it was so rough it couldn't have been shown.
Exactly! that acting she did with Stacey lol it actually fooled a lot of people who don’t see the usual her and who haven’t seen her old tweets etc!

Some are wondering whether she had that temp and that whole scenario was in fact the result of having had a cold shower, because young kids can’t regulate their temp, and directly after the cold shower that they fully admitted to, Alessia says ‘I’m hot’ and Anna says ‘you’re hot’ then ignores it and says ‘do you want a snack’

• Sad
Reactions: 14
i cant decide but i reckon b but she didnt really look ill soo they probably made her take medicine she didnt need.
That entire episode - BTW I LOVED that Stacey called the vlogs episodes rather than vlogs - is super strange. She does appear poorly at the beginning, it doesn't look like she's just clingy...
So they supposedly take her to the ER with her temperature of 40.
Somehow that doesn't stop him from being out and about with her all day... but in the evening she needs Calpol again? Why?
IF she's got such a high temperature why is she not at home resting all day, and if she's well enough to be out, there's no need to load her up on Calpol later on, right?

Reactions: 13
That whole scene was so pathetic, he clearly loved the drama of it all. Having Alessia sit there while he’s on hold like dude just take her into to the ER! Why does she have to sit and listen while you get pissy about being on hold. He said that she scared the crap out of him, she had a really high temp and was shaking on and off. No one gets mad at a false alarm when it’s a child because they’d rather say no she’s fine than miss a child that really needed help. But focusing on her sitting there waiting while the suspense is building is better for the vlog, rather than taking her to the ER where he can’t film, that is not good for business huh.

It’s ridiculous!! Exploitation of a vulnerable child at its finest!
He didn't even ring 999, just used it as a clickbait title. When he's on the phone he's on the phone to their GP practice and in a long queue. She's got a temperature of 40 and is shaking, either actually ring 999 or get her to the hospital yourselves asap. Don't complain you're in a phone queue for 20 minutes if you're so concerned! Or even worse turn on the vlog camera. Alessia's wellbeing was so low down on the list of priorities there. And Princess ASacone nowhere to be seen. Still baffles me how the next thing he's taking her around Homebase or whereever it was though.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Here's irrefutable evidence that the SJs are the most ridiculous liars and biggest hypocrites imaginable. We knew that already... but Jonathan's own video proves it. What a masterpiece that is.

I CAN'T bleeping BELIEVE HOW BRAZEN HE IS! LOOK!

Remember what he said in documentary?
"We don't film potty training."
Except, here's the video that shows Alessia on the potty and her pee in the potty.

But... did you also know that this is was on the day Jonathan went to the private screening... of the bleeping Stacey Dooley documentary?! You couldn't make this up.

So this moron watches his documentary where they claim they don't film potty training.... and then he thinks, now's a time as good as any to.... make a A VIDEO ABOUT POTTY TRAINING?!

What the duck. Seriously. How daft can you be?! I mean, this is so tragically dumb I don't even know what to say!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That entire episode - BTW I LOVED that Stacey called the vlogs episodes rather than vlogs - is super strange. She does appear poorly at the beginning, it doesn't look like she's just clingy...
So they supposedly take her to the ER with her temperature of 40.
Somehow that doesn't stop him from being out and about with her all day... but in the evening she needs Calpol again? Why?
IF she's got such a high temperature why is she not at home resting all day, and if she's well enough to be out, there's no need to load her up on Calpol later on, right?
Well, we certainly cannot expect Princess to do a pedestrian task like run to the shops, can we now! And Princess isn't going to touch the sickly infant and risk catching her naughty cooties. She has the golden child to think of don't you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here's irrefutable evidence that the SJs are the most ridiculous liars and biggest hypocrites imaginable. We knew that already... but Jonathan's own video proves it. What a masterpiece that is.

Except, here's the video that shows Alessia on the potty and her pee in the potty.

But... did you also know that this is was on the day Jonathan went to the private screening... of the bleeping Stacey Dooley documentary?! You couldn't make this up.

So this moron watches his documentary where they claim they don't film potty training.... and then he thinks, now's a time as good as any to.... make a A VIDEO ABOUT POTTY TRAINING?!

What the duck. Seriously. How daft can you be?! I mean, this is so tragically dumb I don't even know what to say!

I have no words. Except maybe two.

1:pATHOLOGICAL 2:LIARS

Are they actually gaslighting the entire audience with this fuckery

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I'm almost lost for words at that! It's really just rhetoric that they spew out and think people are dumb enough not to make the connection. We're not all as tick as the pair of them. Anyone that listened to the multiple lies they told in the documentary about content or other things and are familiar with their videos, photos, insta stories and not thought hang on a minute they just told a blatant lie... and can still call them honest or amazing is well and truly lost to the cult. Maybe this is why W let the episode air having kept up to date and thought well let them shoot themselves in the foot.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.