Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurpleGorilla

Probably moan that they’re being stalked by people if someone happens to ‘bump into them’ today. Don’t upload real time location updates then 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

LightWitch

100%
And isn't that something she will instill on her child, too. Very wrong.

Didn't Jonathan want the Omegle girls to dress up for him, too? Or am I getting my creepy influencers mixed up now, there are too many of them
Uh who is the omegle girls?

N why would J say something like that I know guys n none say anything like this stuff.
J got a screw lose.

electricmallows

VIP Member
So sorry to interrupt the flow of conversation but having been off tattle for a week and seeing 2 new threads have been made, could someone tell me where non-UK tattlers could watch Stacey's doc?

Fatima

VIP Member
For those who missed the Stacey show, I got it from link here but my phone couldn't open it so I uploaded to YouTube as a private vid only viewable by link. I sent it to 2 people. I can share to others but only privately. I'm not on here a ton though. Can I give it to a volunteer here who can send via pm after vetting those asking? It's on my private acct and I don't want my account in jeopardy... Or I still have on phone if you can recommend another place to upload for the group
You can give it to me no pb

LightWitch

Question for all the boy moms here - would your little guys get glitter all over their face like Eduardo just did? Honestly I'm just curious if he's raised that way or if children naturally want to fit in even if it involves 'girly' glitter etc?
My cousin when he was 2 years old going on to three I was going to a party and had to wear make up (like I said once in a blue moon in a post above ish) he thought it was face paint and put some on him. I was oh no you dont wear this sort on your face it's just for big girls. But still I remember that like it was yesterday now he is 16 yrs old.

Doogiesog

Like I said earlier absolutely nobody said pink was only for girls.

Tattlers who posted opinions regarding Andrea being on ballet courses or wearing pink always said at the beginning of their post that there is nothing wrong to wear pink for boys.

But for Anna it is.
They were speaking from Anna’s point of view.
Pink means girl for her.
For example those tents for Emilia were pink right ?
Why didn’t she choose yellow ones or blue or green ones?
She willingly chose pink ones.
And if she finds boys and girls can choose blue for girl and vice versa (as Andrea wears pink) then why didn’t she say to Emilia « look, let choose blue for your tents, blue is in the rainbow as well for your unicorn party? »
It is just an example.

And it goes along with the fact that she loves girls more than boys and she sometimes disses boys ( for example « being thick compared to girls »).

So what tattlers wanted to pointed out is that she is OTT with that but just on the boy side not girl side.

I saw more than once Eduardo in Disney Frozen costume but never saw Emilia dressed as a superhero or Olaf from said movie or Alessia wearing a Spider-Man tee shirt and never seen Anna encouraging that.
More like Anna would have a seizure if it happens.

Again, correct me if I didn’t catch that.

Disclaimer: I speak English just on tattler so my wording is basic.😊
I've already said my views on the matter so won't repeat myself. I just disagree that there's anything wrong with how they parent in regards to gender (at least from what we've actually seen).