SacconeJolys #8 Dooley think it’s all over? It is now..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have to go with the details really?
Do we need to know ?
As if she is the only one on earth to get waxed.
Yeah definitely not the shy retiring type who doesn't court the limelight like she tried to portray in the documentary. I hate the attention, but guys I've just got my wax done and now I'm completely bare again.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Also, regarding the waxing, is her insistence that she has to be completely bare in order to be clean. She's said it multiple times. That is a terrible message to send as an influencer with a large following of young people, IMO.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Stacey was so weirded out by that. Specially when he said "is that what you're going to wear?" And "can we change your hair?" She replies "jazz myself up for your channel is that what you're saying Jonathan." Imagine just meeting someone and them asking you to roleplay as the nanny and dress up for you. Dread to think about what he might have said when Anna was in bed at 7pm.
When I watched the documentary, I didn’t hear what she said, I kept rewinding but couldn’t hear and understand.
So thank you.
I understand now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also, regarding the waxing, is her insistence that she has to be completely bare in order to be clean. She's said it multiple times. That is a terrible message to send as an influencer with a large following of young people, IMO.
100%
And isn't that something she will instill on her child, too. Very wrong.
When I watch the documentary I didn’t hear what she said,I kept rewinding but couldn’t hear and understand.
So thank you.
Erm btw, what does it mean in that context?
Didn't Jonathan want the Omegle girls to dress up for him, too? Or am I getting my creepy influencers mixed up now, there are too many of them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s her daughter going to think when she goes through puberty? That having hair as a female is wrong or unhygienic? Let alone the followers as you say.

It is absolutely DISGUSTING to compare your hairless vagina to your little girls to the public. But that is another one of their borderline sexually explicit statements involving their child. Who wants to bring attention to what their child’s genitals look like to the public?? And a gentleman would not include that in the vlog.

Edit: and also yeah what kind of a man would want to hear that he’s penetrating a vagina that looks like his daughters according to his wife, that is beyond fucked up.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
100%
And isn't that something she will instill on her child, too. Very wrong.

Didn't Jonathan want the Omegle girls to dress up for him, too? Or am I getting my creepy influencers mixed up now, there are too many of them
Uh who is the omegle girls?

N why would J say something like that I know guys n none say anything like this stuff.
J got a screw lose.

Reactions: 1
When I watched the documentary, I didn’t hear what she said, I kept rewinding but couldn’t hear and understand.
So thank you.

Erm btw, what does it mean in that context?
Here's transcript of that bit
Jonathan "I have this tradition when anyone comes to our house I like to tell the audience they're the new nanny, cos they all believe it. So today Stacey you're gonna be the new nanny. Is this what you're planning on wearing?"
Stacey "This is what I'm planning on wearing. Do you not like it?"
Jonathan "Can we change your hair though?"
Stacey "Why?"
Jonathan "Well just maybe change your hair, maybe change..."
Anna laughing
Stacey "Jazz myself up for your channel? Is that what you're saying Jonathan?"

Jazzing yourself up means making yourself look nice/ nicer. Like if you were going on a night out you could say you were going to get jazzed up or sometimes dolled up is used. But with her sarcasm she's implying that Jonathan clearly doesn't think she looks the part for the role he wants her to play and what he's said is rather sexist. No wonder Anna has a full face of make up every day.

Reactions: 16
What’s her daughter going to think when she goes through puberty? That having hair as a female is wrong or unhygienic? Let alone the followers as you say.

It is absolutely DISGUSTING to compare your hairless vagina to your little girls!! But that is another one of their borderline sexually explicit statements involving their child. Who wants to bring attention to what their child’s genitals look like to the public?? And a gentleman would not include that in the vlog.
Unfortunately the minute you mention it automatically puts pictures in people's head. I don't think any of us would have ever thought about Anna's grooming habits but when she's the one who brings it up... and drags her child into it, too!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Stacey was so weirded out by that. Specially when he said "is that what you're going to wear?" And "can we change your hair?" She replies "jazz myself up for your channel is that what you're saying Jonathan." Imagine just meeting someone and them asking you to roleplay as the nanny and dress up for you. Dread to think about what he might have said when Anna was in bed at 7pm.
Someone mentioned in a previous thread that it was like a masked insult and that it’s like what he does to Anna to prey on her insecurities and keep her inline, or him as the superior... except that Stacey doesn’t conform to that bullshit so she’s just like lol huh? Really... Maybe it’s why at the end of the doco she says she’s off to get her roots done. I bet he was nasty and snarky about it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Someone mentioned in a previous thread that is was like a masked insult and that it’s like what he does to Anna to prey on her insecurities and keep her inline or him as the superior... except that Stacey doesn’t conform to that bullshit so she’s just lol huh? Really... Maybe it’s why at the end of the doco she says she’s off to get her roots done. I bet he was nasty and snarky about it.
Oh really eww what a disgusting human being.
He thinks women are objects that have to be perfect all the time or what ?
To get roots done ? Wow.
Does he have that impact on women ?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Uh who is the omegle girls?

N why would J say something like that I know guys n none say anything like this stuff.
J got a screw lose.
It's mentioned here

"Just last year, he went on the adult chat site Omegle to video chat with his young fans and asked them to “look nice” for him when they got on video with him. At this same time, he was asking those same girls to send him direct messages with their phone number so he could call them."

• Wow
  • Angry
I have no doubt that Jonathan loves his children dearly. But he's still a disgrace of a parent, which he proves time and time again.

He chose this life, every video, every comment was a deliberate edit. This is how he wants to portray himself and his family. It's not like he's on Big Brother where he makes one inappropriate comment in 24 hours and that's the one scene that gets broadcast, because some director wants to stir up some drama. He is his own editor. Whatever we see, was his deliberate choice. And that's bleeping scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's mentioned here

"Just last year, he went on the adult chat site Omegle to video chat with his young fans and asked them to “look nice” for him when they got on video with him. At this same time, he was asking those same girls to send him direct messages with their phone number so he could call them."
Oh my word. That is outrageous what the heck does he want women to look like. Models.
Gee sick man.
I am very worried now for the girls he talked too and even more worried for his daughter's is he going to tell them to put on make up and look nice etc
Gee this guy needs a hit around the head and see that women are there own beauty.
When Anna isnt plastered up with make up she very beautiful but with all that make up on my mum though Anna was older then me n I said nope she two years younger. I jaw just dropped.
Ann girl please dont go over board with your make up if your husband doesn't like him tell him it's tough n he can buzz right off.
Gee whizz

Reactions: 3
Literally don’t give a crap if Anna wants to big up her waxed fanny but comparing her waxing to that of her pre pubescent daughter is another level of fucked up.
I’m telling you Jonathan is a creepy little man, but in my opinion she’s a million times worse as a parent (and a human 🤷‍♀️)

I have no doubt that Jonathan loves his children dearly. But he's still a disgrace of a parent, which he proves time and time again.

He chose this life, every video, every comment was a deliberate edit. This is how he wants to portray himself and his family. It's not like he's on Big Brother where he makes one inappropriate comment in 24 hours and that's the one scene that gets broadcast, because some director wants to stir up some drama. He is his own editor. Whatever we see, was his deliberate choice. And that's bleeping scary.
Totally. He probably has a love for them in the tug at your heartstrings sense, but his love of money and fame is causing him to not love his kids like he should be... Love to me also means protecting and respecting and he isn’t doing that.

He should sacrifice the money and fame to protect them and respect them IMO

Absolutely, he is choosing what he puts out there. Everything he releases is his choice.

All the backlash he receives is feedback he could be listening to but he chooses not to. Like with Stacey he doesn’t want to hear a differing opinion. He is not interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Literally don’t give a crap if Anna wants to big up her waxed fanny but comparing her waxing to that of her pre pubescent daughter is another level of fucked up.
I’m telling you Jonathan is a creepy, but in my opinion she’s a million times worse as a parent (and a human 🤷‍♀️)
Gotta agree - she fucked him over in the documentary by rolling out a brand new personality for it and I also think she's very much running the show at home. We just see him more because she makes him deal with the children.

Totally. He probably has a love for them in the tug at your heartstrings sense, but his love of money and fame is causing him to not love his kids like he should be... Love to me also means protecting and respecting and he isn’t doing that.

He should sacrifice the money and fame to protect them and respect them IMO

Absolutely, he is choosing what he puts out there. Everything he releases is his choice.

All the backlash he receives is feedback he could be listening to but he chooses not to. Like with Stacey he doesn’t want to hear a differing opinion. He is not interested.
How can you be so resistant to constructive criticism even? The car seats - NOBODY wants these precious children to get hurt, everyone is so worried for their safety and that piece of trash is like whatevs, I don't need to strap them in properly, they move around, I did nothing wrong

Reactions: 13
I’m telling you Jonathan is a creepy little man, but in my opinion she’s a million times worse as a parent (and a human 🤷‍♀️)
That’s what I keep saying from the moment I join the SJs thread.

Reactions: 7
Gotta agree - she fucked him over in the documentary by rolling out a brand new personality for it and I also think she's very much running the show at home. We just see him more because she makes him deal with the children.

How can you be so resistant to constructive criticism even? The car seats - NOBODY wants these precious children to get hurt, everyone is so worried for their safety and that piece of trash is like whatevs, I don't need to strap them in properly, they move around, I did nothing wrong
He is an arrogant narcissist. In his mind no one can tell him what to do. His careless parenting is SHOCKING. From not supporting the babies head as a new born saying they’re strong enough... to not following basic car seat rules for children. Like he said in the doco that it’s like he’s God, he’s a Shepard. He is beyond arrogant.

Him and Anna are both narcissists but they are different types. Anna is the covert and Jonathan is the overt.

LOL she totally fucked him over with that new personality [emoji23] But of course Stacey gets the blame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Yeah they are crappy parents. But i don’t see what is wrong here? The grapes are clearly cut in half?! I babyled weaned 4 kids too, they all handled carrot like that aswell?!
Nope. Everything on that plate is a serious choking hazard for a 1 year old. Why would any parent take the risk--just so they can say they "baby-led" weaned because it's the cool, hipster, granola muncher fad of the moment? Please.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.