Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizmozoo

So an 18 month old BABY who they say needs constant eyes on him, managed to knock a glass lamp over and mother of the year is no where to be seen. No where!
I don't give a flying fk but if you can watch their vlogs and not think the youngest two are not neglected then stop the world I want to get off!
Who leaves two young babies like that to run around with no adult supervision at all.
And the only reaction is to moan about your nice things and not worry if your baby cut themselves or hurt themselves.
Disgusting, selfish human beings.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Ya, em, uh, I don't know, I kinda, um, maybe, not sure, like ya, um, sorta, kinda, maybe, it is, it isn't, um, I don't know, eh, eh, eh, yes, no, kinda, em, I don't know.
Jesus, the intelligence of that woman with a father that was a professor 😂
How any company or program use that air head is beyond me. She can't even describe what she's selling or promoting.
Well I walked to the window this morning, well no I actually went to the door, oh my brain can't remember, yeah so I went to the door this morning at 7am, well it was nearer 8 actually cos I remember it was light, well not really light but you know what I mean. Anyway where was I, oh I have something in my teeth oh I can't be bothered with that right now I haven't got time. Yeah so anyway I'm rambling, I told you this quarantine has my brain scrambled, between the kids and Al the dogs, so anyway I went to the door this morning and ... I opened it!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Yes that clip of Anna reading that passage from a book to the two A's about themselves was so left field. The kids were the characters in the book it was so random because it was a 25 second clip that had no rhyme or reason to it or even letting anyone see what she was reading. Yes you never know it could be a sneaky peak of another one of Jonathans number 1 bestsellers. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
A Fall Of My Own
by self-entitled holy shepherd and creator of fiction Jo Nathan Joly

Aleesa and Andea SaconeJoly went roly poly down the roly poly hill.
"Oh no!" said Emilla the baby sitter "quick Edyardo go get help."
"But the nanny isn't here today," says Edmundo.
"You'll have to disturb Mum or Dad and stop them from doing their very important work " replies Emily.
"Mum will look so angry."
"I know, I think we'll be getting cold showers tonight," Emlia shudders.
"Dad, Dad come quick Alessa and Adrea have fallen down the roly poly hill!" shouts Ewardo.
"Oh great!" says Jonathin "I hope it was caught on camera, it will make great vlog content. Quickly let's go check the footage. If the camera didn't get it we'll ask them to do it again."

Still makes me laugh how they were going to reveal Andrea's name with the book if they got 2 million subs and Andrea is now nearly 2 and the subs have gone down over 300,000 😂. Poor Andrea was not the cash cow they hoped for even before he was born.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Heidi77

VIP Member
not defending all of their actions however, when Anna has spoken immensely about her eating disorder, why do people on this site feel the need to comment on her weight and her looks. I understand commenting on their parenting or their actions if you disagree however commenting on someone’s looks or weight is slightly out of order in my opinion.
Because she photoshops her pictures to an unrealistic image and deserves to be called out for it. She is vain beyond belief when she’s not all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sophie80

Wow, just wow! Her stories this morning moaning that she has to sit in on Emilia’s piano lessons and now ore classes want to to do remote lessons but Anna doesn’t think she‘ll be able to do them as she hasn’t got the time. So Anna gets up before sunrise to do a pointless workout and trowel make up on her face but he can’t spare an hour for her daughter!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

LolVStein

I literally cannot stand Anna anymore. I’ve followed them for a long time and I used to like her but the more I watch them the more I see how lazy she is. Why do you have 4 children if you don’t like children and if you’re too lazy to take care of them?? She really STRIKES me at not standing children, she’s always annoyed at Alessia and Andrea, let’s not even mention Eduardo. What kind of mother complains about a one year old “trashing everything”? What do you expect? He’s not going to clean for you. We know you like having everything done for you but he’s your child! I feel like she holds a grudge against the kids because she doesn’t have enough time to stay in bed, do her make up for three hours and take pictures with her ugly outfits.
Oh and something that annoys me a lot too is how nouveau riche (new rich) they are. Like Anna saying that when they made the kitchen she bought the most expensive cooker but she regrets it because the older one was better “sometimes something less expensive can be better” Oh jeez. They’re so obsessed with brands and expensive things, it makes me cringe 😬 It really shows they didn’t have that much money before.
(Sorry for the rant I had to get it out of my chest haha)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
not defending all of their actions however, when Anna has spoken immensely about her eating disorder, why do people on this site feel the need to comment on her weight and her looks. I understand commenting on their parenting or their actions if you disagree however commenting on someone’s looks or weight is slightly out of order in my opinion.
We are pointing out her blantonly lying to loads of vulnerable young girls and women about what she really looks like. Every time she gains weight she pushes her fake body positive bullshit then turns around and posts a totally altered photo to make her appear skinnier then she is. I have zero sympathy for her in regards to her ED not only because of the way she pimps her own flesh and blood for money but because she pimps her own ED for sympathy and views. She uses it to her advantage when it's fitting. That in my opinion is not someone who deserves my sympathy. She's a con artist in all areas of her life and if that bitch is lying to the public about her size then I will call her out for it.
If she were consistently honest about her body I wouldn't comment at all about it. I am not commenting on her weight as she looks like every other mom out there. I am commenting on the fact she receives thousands of ass licking comments from little girls and other moms who feel bad they don't look as good as she does when she doesn't even look like her pictures. Go read some comments on her bikini pictures there's loads of women putting them selves down in comparison to her when she's lying! That's what makes me mad.

Because she photoshops her pictures to an unrealistic image and deserves to be called out for it. She is vain beyond belief when she’s not all that.
Amen to this 🙌 You would also think being that she's suffered from a ED most of her life if she really cared about any of her followers she wouldn't want to push a false image that could potentially trigger an ED in someone else. She has no care or concern for what she puts out there as long as she looks good in the picture. She has no sense of responsibility having a large platform. If she was really recovering from her ED why would she alter her pictures so much?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Sweet jesus no wonder she uses that ridiculously heavy beauty filter on Instagram. Her real face looks nothing like her fake slathered in 10 inches of makeup and filters face!😲
You could put a filter on a pig's ass and make it look pretty.
20200421_190222.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Ah it’s ok “you guiys” because this morning she’s telling us that the start of the vlog is apparently hilarious! Yep hysterical that you weren’t watching your children and one of them could’ve been seriously hurt, hilarious that you expect your 2 children under ten to babysit the other two.... and just a complete rib tickler that you left your 7 year old to clean up the mess when again she could’ve been hurt. All just proves that the pair of you are incompetent parents compared to a 6 and 7 year old guess they learnt it from the nanny!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

reader87123

VIP Member
Anna speaks about her eating disorder only to get herself and Jonathan out of yet another sticky situation they've put themselves in. Yes, she has/had an eating disorder, but that still doesn't take away from the fact she's a horrible vain bitch that puts her looks before her children. Anna makes everything on her public profiles about her image, so if she's willing to put herself out there then expect there to be comments about it.
And fyi, Anna didn't think twice about showing off how skinny she was just days after giving birth, probably making many women feel like shit and wondering why they hadn't bounced back so quickly.

• Heart

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Why are they getting an Ocado shop delivered, aren’t delivery slots meant to be left for vulnerable and self isolating people who physically can’t get to a shop?

• Angry
Some good comments today. Also I watched vlog... at the end anna was talking in the bathroom cause it had been a bad day. Apparently she missed emilias drama lesson which she had written down everywhere. it was 3:30pm. i bet she forgot because 4pm is dinner time and she blocks her life 30 min blocks so was probably heating dinner or some other pointless shit.
1588268631124.png

1588269568265.png

1588269594931.png

1588269642391.png

• Heart
  • Wow

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Well that definitely proves the Nanny isn’t there... they are so lackadaisical with watching their children... what kind of father lets his 7 year old carry on picking up smashed China in order to film? They are awful human beings

• Angry
  • Sad
I've actually just joined this site as I am so concerned about their children and need to talk to someone!! I used to watch years ago, and have just started watching again in the last few days. I genuinely thought movie night was going to be a family activity!! Omg I can't believe they just shut them in the playroom again! Those poor kids! and Anna complaining she is tired! What a joke!
I thought it was so strange, when Andrea was standing on the bed, during the make-up session, as my natural instinct would be, omg he's going to fall backwards off the bed! She had no inkling of concern, just a micro expression of disgust when she thought he was going to fall on her.
The other day my heart was in my mouth when he was crawling about on the marble worktop with Jonathan, and another time she's feeding him yoghurt and only half paying attention, while he's sitting on the table and could easily have fallen backwards onto the floor. Does Alessia seriously brush her teeth without supervision?? With all the sweet things they eat? This is absolutely shocking stuff. I don't know if I can watch anymore, it's too upsetting.

• Sad
  • Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
Bit Off Subject but i was so tempted to reply to Anna Instagram stories with a angry Emoji and go in to a full on rant as i couldn't believe that she did not want Emilia to do her virtual classroom Lessons Like for gods sake you got a nanny there who shouldn't be there at this moment in time with the Stuff going on. So surely she could watch the other's When Anna Helps or watch Emilia do her virtual classroom Lesson it takes only one hour Anna Forget your Strict time frame schedule and help your god damn kids !!!!!!!! God that women makes me so angry does she make you angry as Well ???
I spent 3 hours this morning trying to coax a 6 year old to do his homework between the tantrums & sulks we finally got there. I then had to help the older kid with his maths - had to watch a YouTube video to refresh my memory on long division. Then I helped my daughter with her Irish. I still have the housework to catch up on, pick up some food for my cocooning parent, cook dinner, right now I’m sitting on my bed with a pile of laundry and I have my own college work to do. I’m here alone with my kids for the past 7 weeks.
Tell me again Anna why you are so bloody lazy & incapable?

• Heart
  • Sad