SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the issue is (and this has been eloquently spoken about already) the SJs use Anna’s weight gain when it suits them - all the pregnancy clickbait, the screenshots above etc. If they’re being overly criticised for something she’ll post a video about her ED.... she’s put on weight and that’s fine, she’s had 4 kids and is allegedly recovered from an ED... However her body positivity is all bullcrap, otherwise she wouldn’t have told the stylists for that award show the wrong size, she wouldn’t be squeezing into clothes that don’t fit - ok here I will cut her some slack for not shopping at the moment - and most importantly the filters and stretching of her pictures (doesn’t know how to use photoshop my arse) it is these things that we comment on - and these are things she opens herself up to by allowing them to be included in the vlogs and shown on Insta

Reactions: 24
He's used her weight gain so many times to clickbait pregnancy, actively trying to arouse speculation 🤔

There is nothing wrong with Anna's body in my opinion. What IS wrong is Jono is using her insecurities to create content. TBF I couldn't care less about Anna, the same way she uses her kids and doesn't care for them. But all the viewers with ED who may look to Anna for guidance (as a 'recovered' ED sufferer) are being betrayed and mislead.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She looked about six months pregnant in that awful red dress at Disney, what does she expect, of course people will comment when they're used to seeing thigh gap pictures of her everyday on Instagram . Stupid woman

Jog on then love, bye
The video of her walking thru the airport on the way to Orlando. She made Joan remove it. She looked nothing like she does on Instagram. I was actually quite surprised & how heavy she looked in. She puts up these unrealistic pics and then people fawn over her and she loves.

In Ireland the shopping gets delivered in crates and you just empty the crates there & then & hand them back.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t know what Jonathan is being thanked for from Emily Rose in the comments section today, but these three are having a love fest! :unsure:
Anna maybe skip this bit 😂
00A30A76-2EF0-402C-B6EE-2250A0EDDD98.jpeg
7E9121C1-5E63-4638-AABC-0E1F0656BE86.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Views are still awful, even with everyone bored at home...

22 April: "Babies trashed the house" 146k
23 April: "Kids react to the video" 156k
24 April: "Saying goodbye to Grandma" 228k (first vlog to break the 200k in 3 weeks)
25 April: "Making sadness go away" 127k
26 April: "A stranger helped us out" 133k
27 April: "Family of 6 Sunday Routine" 138k
28 April: "She ordered too much food" 104k (at 10:45 UK time, they upload at 18:00)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

24 April: "Saying goodbye to Grandma" 228k (first vlog to break the 200k in 3 weeks)
28 April: "She ordered too much food" 104k (at 10:45 UK time, they upload at 18:00)
SJ's have lost their shine. A lot of subscribers and viewers have left the building they cant be bothered with their bullshit..

Reactions: 15

Don't you think when the lockdown eases up their views will really go in the toliet? Everyone will be so eager to get out of the house they won't want to sit around and watch their terrible vlogs.

Reactions: 13
Bit Off Subject but i was so tempted to reply to Anna Instagram stories with a angry Emoji and go in to a full on rant as i couldn't believe that she did not want Emilia to do her virtual classroom Lessons Like for gods sake you got a nanny there who shouldn't be there at this moment in time with the Stuff going on. So surely she could watch the other's When Anna Helps or watch Emilia do her virtual classroom Lesson it takes only one hour Anna Forget your Strict time frame schedule and help your god damn kids !!!!!!!! God that women makes me so angry does she make you angry as Well ???

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bit Off Subject but i was so tempted to reply to Anna Instagram stories with a angry Emoji and go in to a full on rant as i couldn't believe that she did not want Emilia to do her virtual classroom Lessons Like for gods sake you got a nanny there who shouldn't be there at this moment in time with the Stuff going on. So surely she could watch the other's When Anna Helps or watch Emilia do her virtual classroom Lesson it takes only one hour Anna Forget your Strict time frame schedule and help your god damn kids !!!!!!!! God that women makes me so angry does she make you angry as Well ???
I spent 3 hours this morning trying to coax a 6 year old to do his homework between the tantrums & sulks we finally got there. I then had to help the older kid with his maths - had to watch a YouTube video to refresh my memory on long division. Then I helped my daughter with her Irish. I still have the housework to catch up on, pick up some food for my cocooning parent, cook dinner, right now I’m sitting on my bed with a pile of laundry and I have my own college work to do. I’m here alone with my kids for the past 7 weeks.
Tell me again Anna why you are so bloody lazy & incapable?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I spent 3 hours this morning trying to coax a 6 year old to do his homework between the tantrums & sulks we finally got there. I then had to help the older kid with his maths - had to watch a YouTube video to refresh my memory on long division. Then I helped my daughter with her Irish. I still have the housework to catch up on, pick up some food for my cocooning parent, cook dinner, right now I’m sitting on my bed with a pile of laundry and I have my own college work to do. I’m here alone with my kids for the past 7 weeks.
I Feel for you and why cant Anna Do that as well she doesn't need a nanny there all day everyday she is such a lazy oh cow!!!!!! she can do the stuff herself like other parents do like yourself she is just a lazy women who does not care about her Kids !!!!

Reactions: 12
I think she was more annoyed as she couldn't be on her phone during it - she mentioned she was having to hold the phone up so the teacher could see Emilia play.
Surely all parents aren't doing that. Doesn't J have a professional media company? He just have a tripod lying around somewhere they could use an iPad on. That way Anna could be in the room and be doing her busy busy work at the same time. (You're welcome, Anna!)
But, oh wait. She can only work/order the food shop in her Girl Boss Office. Doh!!

• Heart
I Feel for you and why cant Anna Do that as well she doesn't need a nanny there all day everyday she is such a lazy oh cow!!!!!! she can do the stuff herself like other parents do like yourself she is just a lazy women who does not care about her Kids !!!!
Anna is a spoilt and entitled Prima Donna and has always had people do things for her so she is like a fish out of water and can’t deal with it like most parents can because she is not used to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh! Stay strong girl.

Reactions: 11
Anna has a laptop, they have tripods, there are ways she could have dealt with this. Does it take a bit of rescheduling and adjusting? Yup. Is it something to moan about? Nope.

Two questions...

1.) why do the children only literally have about 4 teaspoons of food for a dinner?

2.) why do the children eat from bowls?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1. Because Anna has no idea about portions, just look at her own plate...
2. Because she does not even trust the Es with actual plates. Oh, and maybe because it will look fuller, same trick she uses for herself.

Reactions: 21
1. Because Anna has no idea about portions, just look at her own plate...
2. Because she does not even trust the Es with actual plates. Oh, and maybe because it will look fuller, same trick she uses for herself.
imagine how hungry those kids must be by morning!! Not being dramatic but the weetabix they have in the mornings is more than they have at dinner!!

imagine how hungry those kids must be by morning!! Not being dramatic but the weetabix they have in the mornings is more than they have at dinner!!
And don't forget they have it at 4 in the afternoon. It's no wonder Eduardo is up early in the morning, he must be hungry. Of course they do have a large pudding every evening, but still....

And that's another funny thing. The meal portions are so small, yet she'll give the kids a huge slice of cake or adult size muffin even for Andrea......

Reactions: 17
Ocado aren't accepting bags back right now, it's one of the steps they've taken to reduce transmission of covid. Why lie?
And Jonathan not knowing that they’re not taking bags back anymore suggests that they never did it in the first place. They used to buy loads of bottles of smart water too, not sure if they still do.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.