SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not defending all of their actions however, when Anna has spoken immensely about her eating disorder, why do people on this site feel the need to comment on her weight and her looks. I understand commenting on their parenting or their actions if you disagree however commenting on someone’s looks or weight is slightly out of order in my opinion.
We are pointing out her blantonly lying to loads of vulnerable young girls and women about what she really looks like. Every time she gains weight she pushes her fake body positive bullshit then turns around and posts a totally altered photo to make her appear skinnier then she is. I have zero sympathy for her in regards to her ED not only because of the way she pimps her own flesh and blood for money but because she pimps her own ED for sympathy and views. She uses it to her advantage when it's fitting. That in my opinion is not someone who deserves my sympathy. She's a con artist in all areas of her life and if that witch is lying to the public about her size then I will call her out for it.
If she were consistently honest about her body I wouldn't comment at all about it. I am not commenting on her weight as she looks like every other mom out there. I am commenting on the fact she receives thousands of ass licking comments from little girls and other moms who feel bad they don't look as good as she does when she doesn't even look like her pictures. Go read some comments on her bikini pictures there's loads of women putting them selves down in comparison to her when she's lying! That's what makes me mad.

Because she photoshops her pictures to an unrealistic image and deserves to be called out for it. She is vain beyond belief when she’s not all that.
Amen to this 🙌 You would also think being that she's suffered from a ED most of her life if she really cared about any of her followers she wouldn't want to push a false image that could potentially trigger an ED in someone else. She has no care or concern for what she puts out there as long as she looks good in the picture. She has no sense of responsibility having a large platform. If she was really recovering from her ED why would she alter her pictures so much?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
not defending all of their actions however, when Anna has spoken immensely about her eating disorder, why do people on this site feel the need to comment on her weight and her looks. I understand commenting on their parenting or their actions if you disagree however commenting on someone’s looks or weight is slightly out of order in my opinion.
Anna keeps making herself look thin on photos yet we know her real size through the vlog (even though camrea adds 10pounds) Anna doesn't help herself when she does this and thats why we comment. Her food portions are crazy. She needs to eat more fruit n veg to help her with her body. She has to go by her cook books to cook dinner instead of just not using them for once and cooking and actual meal. Its all Italian food she cooks which could be unhealthy at times.
Her portion meals again are small and small meals don't always help the body when your an adult in some cases your body is staving it self which then ends up putting on some sort of weight. So its best to eat a bit more. To help the body.
If she just expects herself how she now is n remember she had 4 kids and the last one was a big baby her body has gone through changes. But she won't expect this.
She is also so scared she will end up like her mothers size but its gentics. There was a picture of someone else big in her family it can't be helped. She also been anorexic and bulimic in her life by what i remember this wouldn't of helped her as her body been through so much.
If Anna just changed her diet by having salads proper food with vegetables lay of the cook books amd just have what we brits eat she can help herself. The fasting for 16 hours doesn't help at all it causes more problems in the long run.
Anna needs to just take a picture of how she is amd let people see her for the size she is as fans will be proud of her dojng this as i can see some fans what to be Annas size her fale 8/10 when she clearly an 12/14 n there is nothing wrong with that the uk size of women is now 16/18 or even 18+ but before i was pregnant i was an 16 and people where like no your an 14. It just depends on how you wear your clothing have the right size. Another thing Anna nees to do.
So Anna girl please listen to us. We are just telling you to love the size you are and stop with the app of making yourself thinner. It doesn't help anyone. Be proud of the size you are now and show your children there is nothing wrong with been an bigger size then you was before (a few yeats ago) if J doesn't like then tell him to get stuffed n he should look at the size of him before he says about your size. Your are 100% fine how you are. If the photos of you on youtube effect you tell him to change it. Or better still tell him you don't want to be in the thumbnail for awhile. A relationship needs these talks when it comes to weight of someone making them look bad in an Thumbnail.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anna speaks about her eating disorder only to get herself and Jonathan out of yet another sticky situation they've put themselves in. Yes, she has/had an eating disorder, but that still doesn't take away from the fact she's a horrible vain witch that puts her looks before her children. Anna makes everything on her public profiles about her image, so if she's willing to put herself out there then expect there to be comments about it.
And fyi, Anna didn't think twice about showing off how skinny she was just days after giving birth, probably making many women feel like tit and wondering why they hadn't bounced back so quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's not her weight , it"s her overuse of editing software to make herself look much slimmer .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
It's not her weight , it"s her overuse of editing software to make herself look much slimmer .
Maybe not every post however there are posts which I’ve seen which break away from calling her out for her hypocrisy and distinctly mention her weight and ‘how much she has put on’. Those are the posts and comments I do not agree with and think they’re unnecessary

Maybe not every post however there are posts which I’ve seen which break away from calling her out for her hypocrisy and distinctly mention her weight and ‘how much she has put on’. Those are the posts and comments I do not agree with and think they’re unnecessary
Well it’s hard not to comment on it when you see an ultra slim Anna with a thigh gap on Instagram & a rather more chunky looking Anna on the vlog. People are going to comment on that.

Reactions: 23
I know!! This has bothered me greatly since I watched it. We always watch movies together as a family. To shut the kids away by themselves just feels so wrong and weird. Especially right now when the kids aren’t seeing their friends, they need their parents to be present. Though it is great to see the family walks and the group chores and the few meals they have together.
Those poor kids are always left on their own unless they're with the nanny, left alone in the playroom for God knows how long, left alone on their I pads , God knows what they could be watching, left to picnic on their own , left to eat on their own, well Anna does seem to hover around them with the camera on !

Reactions: 15
These two are terrible, unfit parents. I feel 100% confident saying that. I honestly think they both are incapable of feeling actual emotions - just going through the motions. Poor kids, at least they have each other :(
Irony is he’s the biggest creep going!

Why are they getting an Ocado shop delivered, aren’t delivery slots meant to be left for vulnerable and self isolating people who physically can’t get to a shop?
I had to leave a comment on the vlog, I said that they're both able to go out and buy their own groceries and leave the slots for vulnerable people who can't go out, and then I said " So selfish"
Lazy bleeping bastards , and I wonder if they cleaned all that tit they ordered like we're supposed to, and she put the bags straight on the kitchen top and didn't wash their hands! :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Wow
This isn't even all their shopping but that is A LOT of plastic bags!
Screenshot_20200429_075515_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

A big number of comments calling them out for it too, but Jonathan got told here! (how can they be returned we didn't see Anna take any bags to the front door and the delivery driver had left by the time the shopping was on the bench, caught in a lie again)
Screenshot_20200429_080457_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200429_080459_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Anna cooks dinner, turkey burgers, she makes four burgers, "one without goats cheese because Jonathan doesn't like it". So the kids had half a patty in their burger bun... With roasted cauliflower and broccoli... Wow Anna cook for me please
Screenshot_20200429_075917_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200429_075923_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

And finally Jono the destructor decides to take down another structure on the land, the shed that used to house his unsold copies of his books. Must bring some bad memories. Didn't even try to salvage any of it!
Screenshot_20200429_075628_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
She shouldn't bleeping lie then, to thousands of vulnerable women and girls , making them feel like tit!
And it's a fact she put on weight really quickly, people are bound to comment !

This isn't even all their shopping but that is A LOT of plastic bags!
View attachment 118855
A big number of comments calling them out for it too, but Jonathan got told here! (how can they be returned we didn't see Anna take any bags to the front door and the delivery driver had left by the time the shopping was on the bench, caught in a lie again)
View attachment 118857
View attachment 118858
Anna cooks dinner, turkey burgers, she makes four burgers, "one without goats cheese because Jonathan doesn't like it". So the kids had half a patty in their burger bun... With roasted cauliflower and broccoli... Wow Anna cook for me please
View attachment 118859
View attachment 118860
And finally Jono the destructor decides to take down another structure on the land, the shed that used to house his unsold copies of his books. Must bring some bad memories. Didn't even try to salvage any of it!
View attachment 118861
Look at that lovely body though 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i havent watched the vlogs in a while im like over this family and i end up being frustrated every time i watch but just saw this and had to comment
those are not quarantine roots at all + that almost white hair color looks bad on her
how incredibly monochromatic is their placeee looks like a hospital!! no plants no contrast no interesting art pieces nothing id drive me insane to live there i dont know how they can their home is a boring boring place unless they are outside because the playroom has to be tidy every 5 minutes while the dogs live in the trash
i do feel sorry for the kids

how creepy that one of Jonathans viewers received a message from an ex co worker, but more creepy is of him to choose to put his 7 year old in a towel for a thumbnail
i also find Jonathans profile picture like adoring himself very weird and cringe

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow, just wow! Her stories this morning moaning that she has to sit in on Emilia’s piano lessons and now ore classes want to to do remote lessons but Anna doesn’t think she‘ll be able to do them as she hasn’t got the time. So Anna gets up before sunrise to do a pointless workout and trowel make up on her face but he can’t spare an hour for her daughter!
she only likes the money fame and the status the kids bring being at a private school all that how cute they look on instagram and how much thy look like her bla bla bla but the actual part of being a parent she cannot do
they both liked having more and more kids because they more they had the more money theyd bring but no without nanny never without nanny no no

Reactions: 12
i havent watched the vlogs in a while im like over this family and i end up being frustrated every time i watch but just saw this and had to comment
those are not quarantine roots at all + that almost white hair color looks bad on her
how incredibly monochromatic is their placeee
This was her roots this morning on her stories good couple of inches of natural colour.
Screenshot_20200429_084801_com.instagram.android.jpg

Made me think the picture was perhaps an older one, her stories later in the day:
Screenshot_20200429_084842_com.instagram.android.jpg

Highly likely she's had her hair done I think... Also when I saw the second set of stories I remembered were talking about Anna and she wouldn't just pick up Albi (who "hates" her) and pose for a picture without any intention to post it that day.

Reactions: 7
This was her roots this morning on her stories good couple of inches of natural colour.
View attachment 118882
Made me think the picture was perhaps an older one, her stories later in the day:
View attachment 118885
Highly likely she's had her hair done I think... Also when I saw the second set of stories I remembered were talking about Anna and she wouldn't just pick up Albi (who "hates" her) and pose for a picture without any intention to post it that day.
i cant watch her stories or her instagram pics when she has full face and hair done nowadays too much information for my eyes on a daily
i think her natural hair color is lovely just add a few lighter pieces to add dimension
looks too barbie plastic nowadays

Reactions: 11
Well it’s hard not to comment on it when you see an ultra slim Anna with a thigh gap on Instagram & a rather more chunky looking Anna on the vlog. People are going to comment on that.
She looked about six months pregnant in that awful red dress at Disney, what does she expect, of course people will comment when they're used to seeing thigh gap pictures of her everyday on Instagram . Stupid woman

Jog on then love, bye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She shouldn't bleeping lie then, to thousands of vulnerable women and girls , making them feel like tit!
And it's a fact she put on weight really quickly, people are bound to comment !

Look at that lovely body though 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I promise my grandpa has those exact shorts!!! 🤣🤣🤣👴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200428-194357.jpg

WHY?!?! It doesn't look as if it's falling apart. It's not an eyesore like what they've done to the annex across the way. What they did there is disgusting & I'm sure it's destroyed besides looking a mess.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.