SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the same person as yesterday wrote on the comments how shocked he was in fact I had to watch it 3 times to see if I was seeing things why aint there more comments about how bad they are as parents
There are comments questioning there parenting skills, but gets deleted.

I remember that... because it gives them ZERO privacy which they are entitled to.
Are they spying on Nanny? Does she know about it? She better has contract about her own privacy.
Also, not ruffling any leaves, but does Jonathan really have dyslexia? Is there any proof? I think he is just pretty lazy, that's it. A lot of children struggle academically especially in Mathematics ( my husband did,a lot, he was always failing) but now he is amazing with numbers and speech and everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anna's stories, she was on the same level as the kids were when they broke the lamp, she was making breakfast and didn't notice that Alessia and Andrea had left the kitchen and didn't hear the giant smash that woke Jonathan up from 2 rooms over. The hell woman, how are those kids ever safe in your care

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m assuming it was the Hermès blanket she got her lipstick on? Couldn’t find it exactly on the website (Sabrina “gifted” it) but some on there are over £2k for a bloody blanket!
Ya, em, uh, I don't know, I kinda, um, maybe, not sure, like ya, um, sorta, kinda, maybe, it is, it isn't, um, I don't know, eh, eh, eh, yes, no, kinda, em, I don't know.
Jesus, the intelligence of that woman with a father that was a professor 😂
How any company or program use that air head is beyond me. She can't even describe what she's selling or promoting.

You have summed up the extent of her vocabulary and low IQ brilliantly. 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anna's stories, she was on the same level as the kids were when they broke the lamp, she was making breakfast and didn't notice that Alessia and Andrea had left the kitchen and didn't hear the giant smash that woke Jonathan up from 2 rooms over. The hell woman, how are those kids ever safe in your care
Does anyone actually believe her because I sure don't. Even if I were to give her the benefit of the doubt, which I am not, she still isn't doing herself any favors. So she was apparently on the same level as Andrea and Alessia and he still got there first? How? If what she is saying is true, then she's basically admitting that hearing a loud crash in her own home isn't cause for concern. Then why do you have cameras in every room of your house? Just admit you leave your two eldest children to look after their sibling because you have better things to do with your time. Emilia and Eduardo are already better caretaker then their fuckwitt parents.

Reactions: 18
Random question, but whats the deal with the song as the intro to the videos? I tell my heart i'm just trying to teach you i tell my mind i'm not trying to get back with you ... whats that all about??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone actually believe her because I sure don't. Even if I were to give her the benefit of the doubt, which I am not, she still isn't doing herself any favors. So she was apparently on the same level as Andrea and Alessia and he still got there first? How? If what she is saying is true, then she's basically admitting that hearing a loud crash in her own home isn't cause for concern. Then why do you have cameras in every room of your house? Just admit you leave your two eldest children to look after their sibling because you have better things to do with your time. Emilia and Eduardo are already better caretaker then their fuckwitt parents.
The crash/broken lamp wasn’t included in part of her daily schedule and you can’t break the schedule. 😝

Random question, but whats the deal with the song as the intro to the videos? I tell my heart i'm just trying to teach you i tell my mind i'm not trying to get back with you ... whats that all about??
Sorry no idea but I think it’s a terrible intro and song. I did use to actually like them until they became spoilt whinging brats.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am not too sure what the lyrics mean but does anyone think it is Anna singing the intro song it really sounds like her.

Reactions: 3
Ah it’s ok “you guiys” because this morning she’s telling us that the start of the vlog is apparently hilarious! Yep hysterical that you weren’t watching your children and one of them could’ve been seriously hurt, hilarious that you expect your 2 children under ten to babysit the other two.... and just a complete rib tickler that you left your 7 year old to clean up the mess when again she could’ve been hurt. All just proves that the pair of you are incompetent parents compared to a 6 and 7 year old guess they learnt it from the nanny!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So on stories this morning Anna is doing her usual promotion of the vlog and says that the beginning of the vlog is Hilarious. Hilarious, really Anna? I know all those fully fledged members of the cult were saying so in the comments and how there should be more cctv footage to show what they get up to but how are you Anna Saccone saying it was hilarious. Especially when it was the lamp, one of your nice things, that got broke and not an injury to your husband as is your usual brand of hilarity.

Also Anna says she was in the kitchen at the time. Makes it worse still she did not bother rushing to check on the kids after a big smash that managed to wake Jonathan up.

But about the lamp and the vlog. How have they no shame?

a) that that situation happened in the first place.

b) have their 7 year old have more parenting instincts in rushing to the scene and getting Andrea away from more danger.

c) have their 7 year old tidy the mess and pick up shards of glass/ metal and with bare feet putting her at risk of cutting herself.

d) instinctively reaching for the vlog camera rather than the shards their 7 year old is clearing away.

e) Not think perhaps we should both parent these children today and for the foreseeable after this has happened but rather Jono spends the day in the annexe talking about his time at Catholic school (which obviously taught him a lot about shame.)

f) upload the footage including cctv footage into a vlog and not have any shame or embarrassment that that happened and they allowed it to happen. And have the thumbnail make it look like Eduardo and Alessia's fault.

But then that would mean them having a sense of responsibility. And also not believing themselves to be victims. Because there's no doubt they feel they are the victims of their children and their behaviour. That everything is done to them and not because of their own actions or lack of as parents. And gaslight people into feeling sorry for them because their kids are out of control and they're having to homeschool and they have 4 kids and 6 dogs.

They tried it with shower gate too, like poor us that Alessia is doing this to us. And poor us that we have to resort to this to punish her.

And speaking of punishments well just makes me shiver what they would have got for that lamp.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh how precious is Eduardo in that video?

On a more serious note it truly worries me that between the two of them they don’t have at least one pair of eyes on the children at all times, if Anna was making breakfast (which let’s face it is sticking weetabix in a bowl with some milk) the children should surely have all been sitting to the table where she could see them like they usually are!

• Haha
Chimley is a dialect/accent thing. There are parts of Scotland where it’s often pronounced chimley or chimbley. I assume it’s similar in Ireland. I don’t think it’s fair to blame this one on intelligence (or lack of) we all have language foibles.
It definitely isn't a thing in Ireland. He just can't speak properly

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Breaking news everyone!
In todays vlog Anna finds it so important to show us the mirror in the bathroom where the kids bathe that needs to be cleaned and then proceeds to demonstrate her cleaning the mirror ( with this cheesy music in the background) and then felt is was even more relevant that she should of filmed a before and after shot. Then finishes off by saying #mumlife
Oh puulease:rolleyes: This is riveting content Anna. :oops:

I wish you would put more enthusiasm and emphasis on looking after your kids for goodness sake!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m assuming she’s having to film so much more because he’s maybe too hungover to do his share? She literally does nothing so the drama of cleaning a single mirror because the kids have dared make it dirty is as exciting as her life gets since she can’t go get her hoo hoo waxed and her nails done

You won't believe but some 50+ women (retired, having free time, old mothers) are big fans of these scummies. I don't think how..
I think their main “fan base” is teenagers/children/young adults who love the idealistic lifestyle they present of glamorous mum who spends her life doing nothing all day with a funny dad and 4 cute kids. But they just don’t notice all the inappropriate things and lack of parenting. And then the older people who have grown up children who find it sweet to see this younger family, again just not noticing/ignoring the problems.
I have A LOT to say about today's vlog but too much of a headache right now to rant properly. But I will tomorrow. Oh how I will. I just wanted to quote this said by Jono whilst I remember:

"So it's kinda like in your family house you would erm, you would find that your parents might have like old photo books? You know what I mean? Of all pictures of your childhood and stuff like that. Well for me most of my adolescence, not my childhood, my adolescence that I self pubished my own content is inside all those hard drives. My childhood was published for my parents on the format of printed media, and then my adolescence that I self published is on digital media, right, a lot of it's on tape as well, I've tons of like tapes going back from when we use video cameras. And then my children's childhood that I'm publishing is on digital online format so it's all cloud based, it's all on on plat social media platforms. But then my childrens' adolescence that they will self publish themselves who knows? what that's gonna be on. And then when my children publish der childrens' childhood what that gonna be on like?"

My guess is the equivalent of Dr Phil, Jon boi. There's a difference between parents having family photos for family and content created for a large following of strangers. Also what happened to adulthood? Oh yeah, not there yet.
I find it ridiculous that he thinks people can relate to publishing their children’s lives. Filming every day and putting it on YouTube for 1.8 million subscribers to see is not the same as having a few photo albums. And they also don’t have a choice in this. They’re young children and the eldest 3 have all said they don’t want to be filmed at various points. But they shouldn’t have to say they don’t want to be. They just shouldn’t. They’re children. If they want to vlog and upload themselves when they’re 18 then they can do that. But they’re kids and they can’t consent to this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Didn’t she make a big deal last week out of doing breakfast club alone ? So she can’t even do that without Johnny so I seriously doubt she was in the kitchen . I know she moves like a sloth but I highly doubt she was in the kitchen or does she really care that little about her kids? So Emilia picked the glass up & Johnny had the hoover out. What did Anna do? Stand & witch that she can’t have nice things. Every day that woman manages to make me dislike her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.