SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was in 2016. It was all over Youtube, and they were told in their comment section. They ignored it, and filmed their kids being changed, walking around in nothing but nappies, in the bath, in PJs etc. etc. etc. a billion time sinces.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
just watching the customer is always right on bbc and the sacconejoly's were reviewing a baby carrier... :rolleyes:
And they of course couldn't even use their own baby to review the baby carrier... They had to use the dog. 🙄
Anal with a face like a smacked arse as usual. Why would any program use such ungrateful , unenthusiastic fools like them to review products? Most people would gladly do it with a smile. But they're so used to freebies they just come across as spoilt, uninterested assholes.

That nappy Tik Tok is beyond words :rolleyes: how can Anna allow it.
They are uploads away from disaster. Leave them to it.. the sooner the better they get taken down for good.

Reactions: 20
I think they have a crush on Jonboi there is a lot of back and forth between those three in the comment section :oops:
He’s for sure a sicko. I have no doubt in my mind. I hope that YouTubers expose him soon they way they exposed other creepers. I question the parenting of anyone who puts any sort of content involving such small children on YouTube- but when you’re doing it everyday, showing clips not fully clothed, oftentimes bathing, etc. you have a problem and are trying to bring in people who also have a problem. I’d be shocked if he wasn’t DMing them and having inappropriate conversations with them.

Tiktok is his latest way to connect with other sickos via his own children. It’s great for parents to spend time with their children and sometimes make up skits with them, but he spends way too much time playing with them as if he’s a child friend- if that makes sense. Children Emilias age would normally make Tiktoks with friends or with their siblings. If I was their teacher I would be suspicious.

And Anna is the perfect partner because 1) he preyed on her when she was too young for him 2) she’s clearly always been mentally unstable and it’s just gotten worse with her fathers death and having children 3) she’s incredibly vapid so as long as he’s making money and she gets to spend her days the way she wants, she’s content.

Reactions: 17
Now we have people pretending to know (or Jonnos pweirdo friends who do know) the Saccone-Jolys preying on their child audience. Proud of yourself Jonathan?
View attachment 118353
Wow, that's disturbing. Why has he not shared a tweet warning others about it?

20200428_171141.jpg

Yes Jonathan, maybe heed your own advice...
And again, they have been told a certain type of audience looks for footage of children in nappies .a few years ago that caused quite a stir amongst mummy vloggers who then quit or stopped showing their kids. The SJs were made aware then but of course kept showing their kids this way, and now this
And especially considering the nature of the role playing sites Emilia's photos were reported on 7 YEARS AGO!

just watching the customer is always right on bbc and the sacconejoly's were reviewing a baby carrier... :rolleyes:
Was it Anna! She's a baby carrier and milker then gives up.

Reactions: 12
WITAF!?!? Is she insane?

Screenshot_20200428-120410.jpg
"Hi guys. Thought I'd actually come on here w make-up on cuz ( big guffaw) I never do anymore...case...you...forgot wat I look like."

Screenshot_20200428-120410.jpg
Also, love the reference, comment & facial expression (that face says "duck off trolls") to the time the kids eat dinner, "I know that's really early for some people, but it works for US" comment. I'm sure it's more of a thing working for you than it's a thing about "working for us".

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
WITAF!?!? Is she insane?

View attachment 118568
"Hi guys. Thought I'd actually come on here w make-up on cuz ( big guffaw) I never do anymore...case...you...forgot wat I look like."

View attachment 118568
Also, love the reference, comment & facial expression (that face says "duck off trolls") to the time the kids eat dinner, "I know that's really early for some people, but it works for US" comment. I'm sure it's more of a thing working for you than it's a thing about "working for us".
That's not even what her face looks like anyway. Take off the beauty filter that smooths your skin and slims your face Anna. She's so sick in the head you can actually see her admiring herself when her filtered face is on the screen. Like she actually believes that's what she looks like. The ugliest person on the planet would look pretty with those filters...get over yourself Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jonathan did the exact same thing though, asking for girls to contact him to video chat..... but they, they 'know' him, right...?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"Anna ordering too much food because it usually gets cancelled back fired this week as there were no cancellations so we ended up with too much food! i guess we well have to double eat meals this week! "

Or, you know, donate some to the foodbank perhaps?

• Angry
The bit that really got me is the whole thank goodness Eduardo doesn’t do anything extra curricular because then I really couldn’t cope 🙄
yes she's said this before. She said she didn't want Eduardo to take up an instrument because she wouldn't have the time to help him and stuff. I was like what, you have nothing but time! It's all too hard for her. Why should Eduardo miss out?
Jonathan replying constantly to the same teenager girls is super inappropriate. It's no coincidence that they both look like they do. I've seen loads of Sjs fans on their meet and great videos and I can assure you 90% of their fans are over weight awkward girls who Jonathan would never reply to. He may be in for a Chris Ingraham scandal after all. Plus why is Anna ok with it? If my husband was interacting with teenagers online in any capacity I'd be like nope! Not appropriate.

I don't know these girls ages but if they're under 18 what the hell are their mothers doing letting them dress like this online! Also they both have the body type Anna claimes Jonathan likes. Stick skinny..hmmm...🤔

View attachment 118472

View attachment 118474
Yes those two are weird and pathetic. And we must not forget Lisa Marie Burley. The comments she leaves are unbelievably ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Why are they getting an Ocado shop delivered, aren’t delivery slots meant to be left for vulnerable and self isolating people who physically can’t get to a shop?

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Why are they getting an Ocado shop delivered, aren’t delivery slots meant to be left for vulnerable and self isolating people who physically can’t get to a shop?
No, if you can get a delivery you're free to book one. Whether or not you ethically should at this time.... well.... But then they're not worried about such things, yet another sign of how selfish they are. And to then order more than you need.... disgusting behaviour in a time like this.

No, if you can get a delivery you're free to book one. Whether or not you ethically should at this time.... well.... But then they're not worried about such things, yet another sign of how selfish they are. And to then order more than you need.... disgusting behaviour in a time like this.
not to defend. but i work in a supermarket and we're pretty much restocked now, we still have shortages of pasta and flour, and eggs. But everything else is fully stocked. but then again i don't know about ocado. but they're linked to waitrose and my sister works for them and i know that they're pretty much restocked too. But I do agree they are selfish and the behaviour is disgusting. If everyone does that again then we'll be back at square one. I do think one of them could go to the shops but then of course it would have be anna who went cause she can't cope with the 4 kids at home, even with the nanny there.

the nanny has got to be there because there's no way anna and jonathan could have dinner on their own while the other kids are in another room being quite quiet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wow Anna! Please share your secrets to losing 40 pounds over night!! You could make loads of money if you told us all how you managed such a dramatic weight loss in a days time. Pls do tell us all so we can trick ppl too. 🤣

20200428_141307.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
not defending all of their actions however, when Anna has spoken immensely about her eating disorder, why do people on this site feel the need to comment on her weight and her looks. I understand commenting on their parenting or their actions if you disagree however commenting on someone’s looks or weight is slightly out of order in my opinion.

• Sick
not defending all of their actions however, when Anna has spoken immensely about her eating disorder, why do people on this site feel the need to comment on her weight and her looks. I understand commenting on their parenting or their actions if you disagree however commenting on someone’s looks or weight is slightly out of order in my opinion.
Because she photoshops her pictures to an unrealistic image and deserves to be called out for it. She is vain beyond belief when she’s not all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.