SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree, she looks much better now when she dresses in the right clothing. She looked really nice in the high waisted jeans last week.

Reactions: 5
Horrible, I’m pretty sure “brown” can be used as slang for heroin
Or "brown" or "chocolate" as in a black person.

Exactly, I think she looks lovely and young at her current weight, but I don’t think she’ll be happy until she’s back to her thinnest.
It’s one thing to add more veggies to your meals and eat less processed foods, but we all know Anna won’t do that. She’ll be extreme and will document all of it on the vlogs and will probably publish some delusional bs like this again in the midst of the ED:
View attachment 122883
☝🏼☝🏼this is what really makes my blood boil about ED Anna. She goes out of her away to make her young viewers think her eating and exercising are totally normal. I wonder if @Eileen_2019 has any insight into why she compulsively lies like this when she’s super sick? I get lying to loved ones so that they don’t worry and get off her back, but why lie to viewers by putting time and effort into making a ridiculous video like this when she knows full well she’s been starving herself?
Usually it's connected to views or an ad, sadly. Like the dress size happy thing. She's been sick throughout her YouTube career.

Reactions: 6
Didn't they complain about people 'hacking into their school'? And does their school know Jonathan is using their logo hats to make tiktoks? Up until about a year ago he would always blur the logos on their hats and sweaters or make them cover them up with their hands, so he must've known that showing those logos isn't really helping keeping them safe. Well, he got lazy/doesn't care anymore and is now walking around with the logo on full display (it was me who blurred out the logo, guess a stranger on the internet cares more about his children's safety than he does)

View attachment 122463View attachment 122464
gooooddddddd i hate his bleeping face so bleeping much!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Poor Anna is clearly back to her ED habits. This mornings Insta stories and over the last few days I’ve noticed that she’s lost a lot of weight VERY quickly. She’d really piled it on and it was really noticeable, even at the start of lockdown. It’s such a shame but I guess it’s a controlling behaviour and during this pandemic it must be really hard because everything else is out of our control, hence why I think her everyday schedule is OTT, the need to be on control. I hope she can see a therapist that will really help her.
" Poor" is the last word that comes to my mind when talking about Anna!

I just can't get over Andrea. I'm sorry to bring it up again but there has to be something wrong with him. Also I would be alarmed if my childs head was shaped like his. What are the chances he has been seen by someone for it? He is just so vacant, the other kids are constantly putting him in place in videos, rubbing his face to get his attention. Could he have hearing problems? Any medical people on here?
In today's vlog Jof gives the vacuum cleaner hose part to Andy, and Andy just stood there with it in his hand, frozen to the spot, he didn't move an inch , such weird behaviour!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: Making TikToks locked in the play room, they'll be wishing they're back at school soon

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am thinking maybe time for very creative new thread title... think of a very hard hitting new thread title...kind of think this is the time to define yes... Almost red top paper style but TRUE.. just thinking tattler s informing the reporters the mainstream memedus Instagram link to TikTok totally inappropriate. With regards The tik tok, the bullying etc. Let's make a voice. Daily mail like a catchy headline... ???? 😂 come on creativity... !!! So new thread thoughts... Mainstream media let them knoe??? The only e paste so boring... The y do lacking materisl... The sun is in the Shard news building if you fancy emai ok g!!😊

Reactions: 1
" Poor" is the last word that comes to my mind when talking about Anna!

In today's vlog Jof gives the vacuum cleaner hose part to Andy, and Andy just stood there with it in his hand, frozen to the spot, he didn't move an inch , such weird behaviour!
It would have been nice if he had engaged with his son instead of blabbing on to the camera. I’m thinking that journey through the house with the vacuum was to prove there is no nanny staying.
So much wrong with the Vlog today from ridiculing E2 ( the tops were the same it was an easy mistake to make ) to the kids sat on the bench top, the no, no exchange with A1, the face on Anna after A1 had got into her makeup bag and more moaning at the end.

Reactions: 14
I haven’t really watched their vlogs in years, I think I stopped watching when A1 was born. Anyway I watched today vlog (out of curiosity/boredom) and I just can’t believe Anna. When she walks into the play room the oldest two looked so scared. Obviously it was because A1 got into her make up bag. Well, put your makeup bag in a place that isn’t accessible to your children. Also you shouldn’t blame it on your oldest two when they are children themselves.
She said herself Johnathan told her to leave the lessons for E1 but only listened when her mum spoke to her. Also she said she doesn’t speak to her mum that much? I’m sorry I live about 2 and half hours away from my mum and speak to her almost everyday. My brother who lives in canada also does the same and he had 2 little ones and 2 jobs.
one more thing, Johnathan is so annoying I literally skip every time he talks. It’s so pointless. I realised why I stopped watching them and I can’tbelieve people still do.
apologies for the rant but I’m in shock at how these two parent their children.

Reactions: 21
Maybe we need to stop making suggestions, it’s obvious they go on here!
I agree with you I am noticing that big time...

For the love of god Jonathan & Anna please stop using Tattlelife members suggestions and concerns to act out in your daily vlogs. Otherwise we may have to start charging you a writers fee and daily rate to use our material. But all jokes aside the difference is we are serious these are not ideas for you to act out for your You Tube content these are serious red flags about the health and safety of your children that your minions are refusing to call out in the comment section. Its so obvious in todays vlog as a few people on this site have said there were a few staged set ups and talking points that was clearly a response to us.

I haven’t really watched their vlogs in years, I think I stopped watching when A1 was born. Anyway I watched today vlog (out of curiosity/boredom) and I just can’t believe Anna. When she walks into the play room the oldest two looked so scared. Obviously it was because A1 got into her make up bag. Well, put your makeup bag in a place that isn’t accessible to your children. Also you shouldn’t blame it on your oldest two when they are children themselves.
She said herself Johnathan told her to leave the lessons for E1 but only listened when her mum spoke to her. Also she said she doesn’t speak to her mum that much? I’m sorry I live about 2 and half hours away from my mum and speak to her almost everyday. My brother who lives in canada also does the same and he had 2 little ones and 2 jobs.
one more thing, Johnathan is so annoying I literally skip every time he talks. It’s so pointless. I realised why I stopped watching them and I can’tbelieve people still do.
apologies for the rant but I’m in shock at how these two parent their children.
The fear on Emilia's face at that moment when Anna must of given them that evil stare when she entered the room was really unsettling. They must all be walking on egg shells when Anna is around. About the makeup this is about the second time in a matter of a week or so she has complained about Alessia getting into her make up like you said put it out of reach. Anna just wont change her routine or child proofing their rooms she expects the two babies to adhere to her ground rules she has set up, basically she is just a lazy person and cant be bothered to strain her mind to be creative to prevent accidents. It just doesn't work like that in reality.

Jonathan if you are reading this please do something about that brown tooth, its not very becoming...😟

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly don't think the school can do much, other than kick the kids out which means a loss in revenue as they're private. I'm sure they're aware and have their eye on them.
I'm pretty sure the school can cope without them, plenty of people who've worked for their millions to fill the space of the scamolejolys

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Schools don’t get involved, unfortunately. My son is in year 7 now but when he was in the last year of high school he had a WhatsApp group with the year group, part of the deal with the phone was that it was checked by us regularly. Anyway one of the children was getting the other kids to name teachers at the school they wanted to punch. I alerted the school and told the head teacher, she said it was down to parents.

Reactions: 2
Did you see gnome leaving A1 and A2 on the kitchen island in the latest vlog. He's surely telling us? Also their bare feet on the worktops is disgusting too. Makes me feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What I find interesting is how much more aggravated Anna was that Alessia got into her make up than Andrea smashing the lamp. I mean we repeatedly hear this is why I can’t have nice things.... but now it’s “this is why I can’t talk to my mum on the phone” and “this is why I can’t take my eyes off them” as though this is a shocking revelation that children need to be supervised. If she can open a bottle of foundation what else could she open and for example drink whilst they’re running around the house unsupervised

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Anna wants to look on the 'gram but doesn't want to supervise the fam'
First thread i have ever suggested so apologies if its bad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.