SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so spoilt and deluded thinking she has a lot on her plate. Anna try having no help, having to work outside the home and actually having to take your children places (when not in lockdown) She honestly is complaining when people are dying, she has a nanny who may or may not be having days off and never left her house before lockdown anyway...

Reactions: 11
"It's such a roller coaster these days of emotions from highs and lows all within the space of an hour! ha i think Anna was right to share with you how she is feeling because i know from all the group chats for the kids classes and what i am seeing online is that we are all feeling this but if no one says it outloud then everyone feels like they are the only one!! "

Ah, great, so more moaning about the kids and homeschooling then? Wonder if she'll mention the nanny............

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's not true. If you cannot work from home, that's very sad but you're not an essential/key worker. If you are caught going to work, you might get fined.
Of course it's true! This isn't what this thread is about, but look up any government guidelines and it clearly states that you can leave the house for travelling for work purposes, but only where you cannot work from home. I know of several nannies that have been stopped by police to ask why they are out of the house and they've explained they are going to work as nanny - a job you cannot do from home and that has been a valid reason to be out. My mum is still going out to do her job too - she isn't an essential worker either and no one in her company have been furloughed. She cannot do her job from home so also goes out to work.

Reactions: 9
I’ve definitely noticed. All of pants look like they’re too short for her yet they’re baggy. Could be she’s going through a growth spurt, but she’s already mimicking some of Anna’s weird eating behaviors so it worries me. I’d bet money Anna is subtly praising how thin she’s gotten- she’s so sick she probably can’t help herself. And those kids are so desperate for their parents attention (Emilia especially- she says each sentence breathlessly as if it’s her last chance to ever speak to them) that any sort of praise probably means the world to them.
I know Emilia comes across as a huge brat sometimes but I really feel for the poor kid, she is so desperate to please her parents and the only way to please them is to perform. Its like unless they're doing something worth filming they're totally ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Some good comments today. Also I watched vlog... at the end anna was talking in the bathroom cause it had been a bad day. Apparently she missed emilias drama lesson which she had written down everywhere. it was 3:30pm. i bet she forgot because 4pm is dinner time and she blocks her life 30 min blocks so was probably heating dinner or some other pointless tit.
1588268631124.png

1588269568265.png

1588269594931.png

1588269642391.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Some night time reading for you Anal. This is what we all see. This is what your children/ husband see and hear. Get help!

The trademark traits of a narcissistic mother is her inability to give love or empathy to her child. One of the hallmark symptoms of a narcissist is her inability to perceive others as people with needs of their own. Narcissistic mothers are only able to see their children as extensions of herself-little mirrors that reflect back to her.

She values her children only so much as the children can benefit her; she is exceptionally self absorbed, sometimes to the point of grandiosity. A mother with narcissism may demand that her children excel in school and sports for the simple reason that it will make her look like an admirable mother to people outside of the immediate family. It is of no importance to her whether or not the children develop, or even learn, from these achievements as long as her reputation remains intact.

Characteristic signs of a narcissistic mother would also include excessive preoccupation with herself and with her self-image. She is unable to give her children even the most basic emotional support that they need to grow up to be well-adjusted adults.
Narcissists can go into a “narcissistic rage” over the littlest thing which results in belittling, emotionally abusing and, not infrequently, physically abusing her children. The typical narcissistic mother is almost impossible to please no matter what the circumstances. She often snubs or scorns her children’s attempts for affection.

A narcissistic mother does not have children for the same reasons a healthy person would. She does not look forward to their births to see what they look like or watch their personalities develop. She has them strictly for the sake of having more mirrors to look at herself in she wants little miniatures of herself. She resents all the work that goes into child rearing and sees it as a burden. She “hands off” child rearing, inappropriately, to the child itself as soon as she can.
She is selfish and willful. She makes sure SHE has the best of everything and always has to have her way
She is self-absorbed. Her feelings, needs and wants are Very Important and yours are irrelevant or insignificant.
She is almost absurdly defensive and extremely sensitive to criticism.
She’s childish and petty; “getting even” with you is important to her.
She is aggressive and shameless. She doesn’t ask, she demands. She won’t take no for an answer-she will push, arm-twist, or otherwise manipulate or abuse you until you give in
She is never wrong about anything. She will never, ever genuinely apologise for anything she has done or said
She is not aware that other people have feelings. She will occasionally slip up in public, and because of her lack of sympathy, will say something so callous it causes disbelief in people. The absence of empathy is another defining trait of narcissism and underlies most of the other signs that are on this list.
She ‘favoritises’. Narcissistic mothers often have one child who is “the golden child” and another who is the scapegoat
She demeans, criticises and makes derogatory remarks to you. She always lets you know that she thinks less of you than your siblings or other people.
She’s a continuous liar. To you, she lies blatantly. To outsiders, she lies thoughtfully and in ways that can always be covered up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Some good comments today. Also I watched vlog... at the end anna was talking in the bathroom cause it had been a bad day. Apparently she missed emilias drama lesson which she had written down everywhere. it was 3:30pm. i bet she forgot because 4pm is dinner time and she blocks her life 30 min blocks so was probably heating dinner or some other pointless tit.
View attachment 120204

View attachment 120220

View attachment 120222

View attachment 120224
Wow! I was just about to come here and say how in the world can she complain so much, but it looks like it's being said by their minions.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 120204

View attachment 120220

View attachment 120222

View attachment 120224
Brilliant, love seeing peoples eyes being opened!! Sadly tho those comments will be deleted tho and probly before Anna sees them or god help Johnny boy

Reactions: 21
Anna, don’t forget you use to shop at Tesco. Stop pretending you’re upper class when you’re not 🤷🏻‍♀️ Give the kids some red meat not just turkey or chicken.

Reactions: 15
Some night time reading for you Anal. This is what we all see. This is what your children/ husband see and hear. Get help!

The trademark traits of a narcissistic mother is her inability to give love or empathy to her child. One of the hallmark symptoms of a narcissist is her inability to perceive others as people with needs of their own. Narcissistic mothers are only able to see their children as extensions of herself-little mirrors that reflect back to her.

She values her children only so much as the children can benefit her; she is exceptionally self absorbed, sometimes to the point of grandiosity. A mother with narcissism may demand that her children excel in school and sports for the simple reason that it will make her look like an admirable mother to people outside of the immediate family. It is of no importance to her whether or not the children develop, or even learn, from these achievements as long as her reputation remains intact.

Characteristic signs of a narcissistic mother would also include excessive preoccupation with herself and with her self-image. She is unable to give her children even the most basic emotional support that they need to grow up to be well-adjusted adults.
Narcissists can go into a “narcissistic rage” over the littlest thing which results in belittling, emotionally abusing and, not infrequently, physically abusing her children. The typical narcissistic mother is almost impossible to please no matter what the circumstances. She often snubs or scorns her children’s attempts for affection.

A narcissistic mother does not have children for the same reasons a healthy person would. She does not look forward to their births to see what they look like or watch their personalities develop. She has them strictly for the sake of having more mirrors to look at herself in she wants little miniatures of herself. She resents all the work that goes into child rearing and sees it as a burden. She “hands off” child rearing, inappropriately, to the child itself as soon as she can.
She is selfish and willful. She makes sure SHE has the best of everything and always has to have her way
She is self-absorbed. Her feelings, needs and wants are Very Important and yours are irrelevant or insignificant.
She is aggressive and shameless. She doesn’t ask, she demands. She won’t take no for an answer-she will push, arm-twist, or otherwise manipulate or abuse you until you give in
She is never wrong about anything. She will never, ever genuinely apologise for anything she has done or said
She is not aware that other people have feelings. She will occasionally slip up in public, and because of her lack of sympathy, will say something so callous it causes disbelief in people. The absence of empathy is another defining trait of narcissism and underlies most of the other signs that are on this list.
She ‘favoritises’. Narcissistic mothers often have one child who is “the golden child” and another who is the scapegoat
She demeans, criticises and makes derogatory remarks to you. She always lets you know that she thinks less of you than your siblings or other people.
She’s a continuous liar. To you, she lies blatantly. To outsiders, she lies thoughtfully and in ways that can always be covered up.
Wow! I always knew Anna was a raging narcissist but this describes her to a T! I guarantee if Jonathan read this he would most definitely see Anna in this description. Those poor kids 😔 I grew up with a mother who was a covert narcissist or "closet narcissist" and it affects me still to this day and she wasn't nearly as bad as Anna is but I can imagine how those kids feel living with her.

Reactions: 15

This is like it’s been written for Anna. How very sad for those children 😢

• Sad
If only there was a way for Anna to remember. Put an alarm on your phone , on your Apple watch , on your friggin' Alexa ... But nope ....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone who's not blocked wanna tweet Johnathan the description of the narcissist mother and ask him it it sounds familiar?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What was with the chores list - she could have made it a little more imaginative, images stickers somewhere to put the tick .. colour?

Reactions: 6
A short play using Anna's facial expressions.

Screenshot_20200430-113007.jpg
After this is over I'm going to hurt you very bad.
PhotoCollage_20200430_143506625.jpg
You out there didn't see that, did you?

As was said previously, the plastic lips & as I say, the beige face phenomena of make-up.
PhotoCollage_20200430_143820613.jpg
Biggest pic - Anna's expression as Jonathan or 1 of the kids approaches.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I've never seen such an accurate description of Anna!

Reactions: 8
What was with the chores list - she could have made it a little more imaginative, images stickers somewhere to put the tick .. colour?
EDB322CF-320E-48EF-9EAF-3E632AF58A09.png

3CC2C76C-080F-485E-8CE0-026F572A2018.png

Wow. How exciting for the kids!!!

emilia and eduardo have the same chores -except piano
When Anna have them their sheets, they both complained because there was no regimented playtime allocated for them
Also - Anna gave alessia one....she’s three!?! Can she even read, or have any concept on chores at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anna should have educational fun books for Alessia I am sure I had some at her age. Or the older two definitely should, they are fun at that age plus it helps them to learn. What about having a story read to them as well (like audio books) have some quiet time. The kids are over stimulated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.