SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for the love of all that is holy. How can you put a picture of your child in just a towel not just on your private social media which just your family can see but on a platform where any Tom, Dick or pweirdo can access it? He truly sickens me and the fact that Anna is complicit just makes it worse

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh for the love of all that is holy. How can you put a picture of your child in just a towel not just on your private social media which just your family can see but on a platform where any Tom, Dick or pweirdo can access it? He truly sickens me and the fact that Anna is complicit just makes it worse
He had poor little Alessia's bits out on the vlog before so anything goes with him. He's had Anna's bits out too on Instagram , he's sick.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I havent watched much of their recent vlogs whenever i wanna watch them (old habits are hard to break) i watch the old vlogs, with the previous Anna but when i visit the new vlogs I realize wow that house is so very gray on the inside , needs more color life asap, it actually depressed me to look at it I dk how they actually live there or maybe its their dark souls what I find depressing

i just wanted to share my opinions about thaat

Reactions: 8
Can we report the thumbail to youtube? Like is there any kind of clear policies against this?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
lots of comments made in this treat are purely based on assumptions with no actual proof, we dont actually know what they do off camera if they give them milk, eat more veggies, spend more time with then, spend more time with doggies , out of sight out of mind none of us know but since we dont agree with them putting their kids online before they could ever chose to do so for money so they can live like king and queen when the kids are target for creepy people and work for the family income anything is judging material
While I agree alot of the latest conversation has been purely speculation I don't think it's fair to make a blanket statement suggesting most comments on the thread are assumptions. Also even with some of the comments that could be classified as assuming something lots of those assumptions are based off 8 yrs of seeing these ppls daily life. If we've never once seen Anna playing a board game with her kids in 8 yrs it's a fair assumption that she probably doesn't play games at all or very often with her kids. We watched Anna for over a yr never once take Emilia to or from ballet. Sure there was lots of speculation she never did and we could've been wrong until she proved our assumption to be true by admitting the first time she took Emilia over a yr later she didn't even know where it was because she'd never been there. Some of the things they don't share or don't share can lead you to a logical assumption.

I also think the majority of what is discussed is based off things we all see them upload on social media. To say we discuss loads of things not based in fact doesn't portray this board accurately. Well in my opinion anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Speaking of truth, I thought it was horrible in a recent blog that when Anna allowed the kids to stay up to watch a movie, she closed the door on them to go watch her own TV show!

• Sad
  • Wow
Can I point out we have no proof she's the nanny they are referring to, while it sounds like something they would do don't accuse without proof
No of course we don't but there's proof a nanny is there at the moment and we know enough about their lives from what they choose to put in public to know that is a possibility it could be them. They have a nanny for when the other 3 are in school and just Andrea home even though the two parents are home mostly 24/7. And their job is vlogging their lives, mostly the 4 little money earners. They can't cope with their 4 planned kids at the best of times but want their audience to believe they are suffering so much during lockdown having to look after their own children with 2 parents at home, when all along they have a nanny there.

About the thumbnail and friendliest friends let me once again (because it can't be repeated enough) direct quote the man himself:

S "How would you feel in your heart of hearts if it became apparent that a peodophile, a sexual predator had been looking at your children, had been mastrubating over your children for example?"

J (pause) it's a... uh it's such an odd question because how would you feel? I don't know how you would feel, like obviously is it a terrible thing?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
bleeping disgusting cunts putting that thumbnail up , the poor girl is only 7 years old!
For i bleeping hate their guts!
Those other disgusting fuckers the Inghams do that too with their daughters!
Why is this tit even allowed! ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Poor Emilia. He mustn't have any paternal instincts whatsoever. Normal, decent fathers would want to shield their children from creeps, whilst he serves his children to them on a plate. Disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Poor Emilia. He mustn't have any paternal instincts whatsoever. Normal, decent fathers would want to shield their children from creeps, whilst he serves his children to them on a plate. Disgusting.
most normal fathers wouldnt vlog their kids for a living quite the contrary

• Angry
Anna moans today that Andrea isn't affectionate with her and doesn't want to kiss her. With all that muck on your face and your lips has a 24 hour tattoo on your mouth of your lipstick why would he want to go anywhere near you in that region. Plus if anything I have always seen you give him air kisses not to ruin your lipstick or makeup. Anna stop pretending you really care just for and only when the camera is on.

Reactions: 16
This knob put this message under set his instagram fireworks video ... Asking jonnyshining creepin dad who pimps out his kids... In towels to 1.8 million.Just urghhhh noooo. Approach a doctor/ nurse... feature them in yr insta... Appear good... It's good brand promo... Think of it this way... materialistically/ businesswise in the current climate PLEASE at least 😫😠😠

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Anna said this morning J sent me the thumbnail Emilia looks so grown up (or words to that effect) how if you had even the most microscopic amount of maternal instinct for your child would you not tell him to change it immediately?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.