SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the amount of chocolate they eat for breakfast! Surely it’s not just me who thinks you shouldn’t start your day by gorging in chocolate? And it’s not even like they’re giving their kids a little bit of Nutella as a treat... those pancakes (I think they’re pancakes, hard to tell) are completely covered in chocolate spread! Not healthy at all.
But it's orgaaaaaanic chok lit .............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is Anna’s Sunday pancake (Michellemariefit receipe) in her IG post versus the kids usual Sunday pancake topped with a shed load of Nutella. Glad to see Anna is invested her own nutritional wellbeing.😕
her one pancake looks so sad.. :confused: (as does most of her food)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok can I just express how irritating Gnomes accent is.
I'm Irish and don't get it.
It's like a little kid who's watched too many American cartoons and picked up the accent. I don't watch the vlogs but had a quick look at yesterday' s and as soon as her started talking I had to click out. Also their kids have such strong English accents ( I get they are growing up there ) but no hint of Irish, probably because their parents spend as little time as possible with them.
She once talked about being excited to live in England because she knew that her kids would develop an English accent.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe the amount of chocolate they eat for breakfast! Surely it’s not just me who thinks you shouldn’t start your day by gorging in chocolate? And it’s not even like they’re giving their kids a little bit of Nutella as a treat... those pancakes (I think they’re pancakes, hard to tell) are completely covered in chocolate spread! Not healthy at all.
It's a discusing amount of nutella on pancakes and and I cant get my head round why she does that and insists on "healthy " crap the rest of the time!!!

Reactions: 7
I adore chocolate but those pancakes with so much nutella trowelled on makes me want to heave 🤮
Give me some maple syrup, banana and nuts any day! Even when she gave them maple syrup instead she drowned the pancakes in so much of the stuff it was obscene

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The amount of chocolate spread on their pancakes is to much for me let alone a child! I had pancakes today with a 1 table spoon on each of choc spread and then had strawberries n banana aswell!
her meals look so bland looking but I bet its really salty and dry!

Reactions: 6
But it's orgaaaaaanic chok lit .............
She's overfeeding them to satisfy her ED desires.

her one pancake looks so sad.. :confused: (as does most of her food)
Suits her face then.

Oh my God. Me n my partner did this now and again we had a right laugh seeing whos the smellest sock of the day its just a bit of childish fun we do to have a fun laughter relationship. You need to do some childish fun games now again with eachother to have some laughs.
Anna freaks out cause the sock is smells n gets thrown at her. GROW UP IT WAS A BIT OF FUN.
Its like J can't do anything cause she so high maintenance thinks of herself as an Surrey housewife. Anna you are nothing. Your not a loving wife you hate everything J does for fun, you hate your children.
Why don't you just get a divorce cause your not happy.
Let J have the house and kids and you go back to your mothers.
No wonder J drinks cause Anna is no longer fun she a stuck up miserable cow who moans so much about stuff that J does wrong when he the one who ACTUALLY looks after the kids.
He shud man up then and tell her to duck right off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200503-155104.png

That's a lot of pull ups for a toddler whose been fully toilet trained for months!
(And you can bet they're not for Andrea because he's a boy so clearly can't wear PINK nappies!!)

Reactions: 13
So grateful for Italian goddess Anna teaching us all how to cook pasta in yesterday's vlog...eating at theirs must be like eating at a Roman trattoria

Screenshot 2020-05-03 at 4.25.24 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That pasta with the prawns (at least she used more than one pack of prawns!) seemed to be lacking a sauce at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I've actually just joined this site as I am so concerned about their children and need to talk to someone!! I used to watch years ago, and have just started watching again in the last few days. I genuinely thought movie night was going to be a family activity!! Omg I can't believe they just shut them in the playroom again! Those poor kids! and Anna complaining she is tired! What a joke!
I thought it was so strange, when Andrea was standing on the bed, during the make-up session, as my natural instinct would be, omg he's going to fall backwards off the bed! She had no inkling of concern, just a micro expression of disgust when she thought he was going to fall on her.
The other day my heart was in my mouth when he was crawling about on the marble worktop with Jonathan, and another time she's feeding him yoghurt and only half paying attention, while he's sitting on the table and could easily have fallen backwards onto the floor. Does Alessia seriously brush her teeth without supervision?? With all the sweet things they eat? This is absolutely shocking stuff. I don't know if I can watch anymore, it's too upsetting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm new on this site.. I've been watching them since they lived in Ireland when Emilia was born and they were so much more normal then! Jonathan did the cooking of relatively healthy but hearty meals.. Anna was always laid on the couch moaning about stuff but she was a lot more involved with her children. Since they moved to the UK they first had natasha who the E's were so attached to.. Eduardo even made his first steps towards her. After her miscarriage is when Anna really started to make a decline, so focused on having another baby to heal her heart rake, Jonathan didn't let her grieve and she became so nasty after that. Her eating disorder has always been so prominent after babies, suddenly walking the dogs when they pay for someone to do that anyway. But the new house has just been the icing on the cake for her volatile behaviour. I don't doubt for a minute she physically disciplines those children especially the older 2. She doesn't feel she needs to do anything for them because she can just pay someone to do it and she has lost all touch with why she became a mother. Her ED is in full force, those children are miserable and as someone said, she is fasting them too because of the time difference between meal time and the morning. She eats separately from the children probably so it's not so visable her portions are smaller than their measly sizes. The quicker this lockdown is over the better for those children it breaks my heart how little she gives for them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A fan drew it originally he had it turned into the print, but still.... what a shame he should’ve put it the other way around or found something else in the outbuildings
Ahh thank you, I knew he mentioned something about a fan but I wasn't 100% sure what. But you're right, With all the stuff they have he could have definitely found something else to use.

Reactions: 4
The other day wonderfulthingabouttiger beautifully posted a reply by Jonathan to one of the comments and I noticed when I was scrolling through the comments today one of the SJ's die hard fans made mention of tattlelife in her reply back to Jonathan. She is a constant defender to anyone that steps out of line giving their opinion. Wow we must be of a celebrity status in the SJ sphere😂😂😂 it’s great to see Anna, Jonathan and their fans tuning into our forum. Hello🤚
Prob jonos family

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.