SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I detest that disgusting pathetic weasel of a man. Money (and attention) comes before everything, even his children. Parents are supposed to protect their children from danger, but he literally dangles them in dangers way. Awful parents.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anna said this morning J sent me the thumbnail Emilia looks so grown up (or words to that effect) how if you had even the most microscopic amount of maternal instinct for your child would you not tell him to change it immediately?
I was going to say the exact same thing... how is that the only thing she noticed? Apparently her only reaction was how much Emilia looked like her.

• Angry
Wow, just wow! Her stories this morning moaning that she has to sit in on Emilia’s piano lessons and now ore classes want to to do remote lessons but Anna doesn’t think she‘ll be able to do them as she hasn’t got the time. So Anna gets up before sunrise to do a pointless workout and trowel make up on her face but he can’t spare an hour for her daughter!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Think that clip is from a while ago judging by J’s hair. I don’t think the nanny has been there for a few weeks.
Judging by his hair that was shaved on April 11th? The nanny's car was spotted parked in their drive a mere 3 days before on April 8th. The nanny's voice was heard only a couple days ago. She's there alright. Strange thing to challenge with so much evidence but whatever...

I do feel sad for the poor dear nanny having to quarantine with that mental lot for these 6 weeks. It either means the Scumjolys are essenetially forcing her to stay for fear of being fired or worse, she has nowhere or no one else to be with.

Anna said this morning J sent me the thumbnail Emilia looks so grown up (or words to that effect) how if you had even the most microscopic amount of maternal instinct for your child would you not tell him to change it immediately?
Her looking 'so grown up' is part of the problem you stupid woman. But yes, evidence yet again that it is not just Jonathan , Anna is not only fully aware but approves . they are both guilty of pimping out their kids to paedos across the world.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Her looking 'so grown up' is part of the problem you stupid woman. But yes, evidence yet again that it is not just Jonathan , Anna is not only fully aware but approves . they are both guilty of pimping out their kids to paedos across the world.
Anna just doesn’t care. The pair of them just see pound signs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Watching the SacconeJolys has made me appreciate my own upbringing so much more. We weren’t rich by any stretch of the imagination, and Dad was always at work. My Mum always made sure we had activities to do, and always got involved - she never ever palmed us off on baby sitters and still stands by the fact you shouldn’t be leaving your children alone with strangers constantly.

Money really doesn’t buy happiness.

Reactions: 22
Watching the SacconeJolys has made me appreciate my own upbringing so much more. We weren’t rich by any stretch of the imagination, and Dad was always at work. My Mum always made sure we had activities to do, and always got involved - she never ever palmed us off on baby sitters and still stands by the fact you shouldn’t be leaving your children alone with strangers constantly.

Money really doesn’t buy happiness.
Absolutely! We have two children and we have a modest three bedroom house with a lovely garden. It’s not a big house but it’s decorated nicely, but more importantly, it’s filled with love! Don’t get me wrong, my kids can misbehave and we are from perfect but we enjoy doing things together. We cook, read, play games, watch films, go for walks, draw, exercise and the thing I’ve enjoyed the most during lockdown is eating all together at the table. That was only possible for us on a Sunday, now we do it every night and I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor Emilia. He mustn't have any paternal instincts whatsoever. Normal, decent fathers would want to shield their children from creeps, whilst he serves his children to them on a plate. Disgusting.
These two are terrible, unfit parents. I feel 100% confident saying that. I honestly think they both are incapable of feeling actual emotions - just going through the motions. Poor kids, at least they have each other :(

• Sad
Speaking of truth, I thought it was horrible in a recent blog that when Anna allowed the kids to stay up to watch a movie, she closed the door on them to go watch her own TV show!
I know!! This has bothered me greatly since I watched it. We always watch movies together as a family. To shut the kids away by themselves just feels so wrong and weird. Especially right now when the kids aren’t seeing their friends, they need their parents to be present. Though it is great to see the family walks and the group chores and the few meals they have together.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I know!! This has bothered me greatly since I watched it. We always watch movies together as a family. To shut the kids away by themselves just feels so wrong and weird. Especially right now when the kids aren’t seeing their friends, they need their parents to be present. Though it is great to see the family walks and the group chores and the few meals they have together.
Just so weird!

Reactions: 10
It makes me so sad that they don’t watch a movie as a family. Maybe if her ladyship didn’t go to bed at the same time as the kids every other night of the week she and Jono could watch something together another night so they could do it altogether on the night the children are allowed to stay up.

Reactions: 19
Poor Anna her world has been rocked by having to be present in her kids homeschool classes, her coping mechanism's are in melt down the dread she has to be actually involved and present with her children in this case their education is something very foreign to her she is not used to this way of life, This is what happens when Jonathan and a variety of different nannies have been Annas proxy with the kids over the years from school drop offs to taking to ballet classes or taking the kids to the park, taking to birthday parties and soft play for Andrea that woman has no concept because her kids are a product for her agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow, just wow! Her stories this morning moaning that she has to sit in on Emilia’s piano lessons and now ore classes want to to do remote lessons but Anna doesn’t think she‘ll be able to do them as she hasn’t got the time. So Anna gets up before sunrise to do a pointless workout and trowel make up on her face but he can’t spare an hour for her daughter!
I do feel so sorry for their children :( I think they are neglected and just used to make money. It’s all very sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anna moans today that Andrea isn't affectionate with her and doesn't want to kiss her. With all that muck on your face and your lips has a 24 hour tattoo on your mouth of your lipstick why would he want to go anywhere near you in that region. Plus if anything I have always seen you give him air kisses not to ruin your lipstick or makeup. Anna stop pretending you really care just for and only when the camera is on.
She gives all her children air kisses and then she moans that her son will kiss his dad on the lips but not her...? But surely that's what you've been teaching him to do, you stupid woman!

Yeah but you guyyyssss, Anna only has two evenings in the week where she can watch ONE episode, or maybe a film..... so she can't just spend the evening on the sofa with her children.... she wants to be away from them on her 'datenight'.

Unfit mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone else find the Emily Rose comments really weird? They’re so invested that it’s creepy. And the way Jonathan encourages it?
Always! I think it was a tweet on one of their twitters (easy find when they reply to every one of Jonathan's tweets and he replies back) and she said something along the lines of "I hated my name until I found the Saccone-Jolys" don't quote me I can't really remember but I believe that was the jist of it. I think Jonathan replied to it which is why I saw it

Now we have people pretending to know (or Jonnos pweirdo friends who do know) the Saccone-Jolys preying on their child audience. Proud of yourself Jonathan?
Screenshot_20200428_202459_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.