Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Laughing at them because they're trying too hard to act like they're posh.
They're more like the Beverley hillbillies. Cau- li- flower, is she right in the head? Why is gnome wrecking the garden? A lovely shed just pulled to the ground. He said he wanted to make it into a carport then proceeded to take the four sides of it down! All he had to do was take one side down and drive them in. What a complete eejit.

Exactly that's why her cooked food is small in portion. Because it has been measured from cookbook which serves maximum 3 or 4 people.
She was starting dinner in a vlog at 10.45 cos Emilia had an online lesson that day! Fucking clown she is, excuse my language, I never swear but these two are complete gomdoodles

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If Anna had actually thought ahead then she could’ve started home school in the holidays to make up for not doing enough. Then they’d have a chance of catching up to their classmates before they go back to school. No chance of it now! Poor kids.

I doubt the school will be happy they’re not doing their work, and I don’t see why they bother paying for that school when they don’t do the work they’ve paid for! It’s one of the few things they actually pay for and don’t get #gifted
Someone said previously on a thread that Emilia is getting closer to the age that their school do exams to see which children can carry on at that school (to achieve good SATs grades).

I think Anna and Johnathan might have relaxed on school learning so that Emilia (plus the other kids) can get dropped from the school since money is getting tighter for them, but this way they can blame the school (Johnathan will probably bring up his dyslexia for sympathy) and the minions will get outraged. That way Johnathan doesn’t have to pay for 4 expensive private school fees but doesn’t have to admit they’re struggling with views and income.

• Heart
  • Wow

Fizmozoo

I did the hoovering.
Well I cooked the dinner.
Well I walked the dogs.
Well I fed the kids.
Well I iiiiiiiiii... Jesus imagine living in a marriage like that.
The way she talks down to him and bosses him about constantly is a disgrace.
JonBoy tell her to fuck off, go on, that'll be your best ratings yet!!!
And the forced affection??
( Which is a new thing since mentioned here)
It's like when your creepy drunk neighbour calls over and tries to hug you on new years Eve and you cringe and freeze up. Anal absolutely despises his touch😂🤮🤮
Who are these pair trying to fool. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisy dukes

A fan drew it originally he had it turned into the print, but still.... what a shame he should’ve put it the other way around or found something else in the outbuildings

When the younger two were standing in the window he was calling the other two came across to me as though the older two were then getting blamed for not paying attention to the little ones... it’s not their job to monitor and babysit the younger two they're only little - can you imagine the guilt the Es would have if the As were seriously hurt on “their watch” that could seriously damage a child for life
This reminds me of when I was on holiday in Greece last year. There were 2 small sisters. One around 5 and the other maybe 2. They played around the pool all the time. No arm bands or anything on. Parents no where to be seen. One day they were sitting at the side of the pool and the little one fell in and the bigger sister jumped in after her. Neither could swim. Of if hadn’t been for holidaymakers round the pool I dread to think what would have happened. One of the men managed to get the 2 little girls up and still no parents. A few minutes later the mum arrived looking so angry. Shouted at the older girl for not keeping an eye on the wee one and dragged them both off. No thanks or anything to the people who jumped in the pool. The big girl was saying sorry. I was so angry it’s not a 5 years olds responsibility. You just know that the Es are blamed anytime the As get into mischief or worse get hurt ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
It might just be that I overeat but this doesn't seem like a lot/enough for six people, especially the rice. theres hardly anything in that pan.
1588185231560.png

1588185334852.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
not defending all of their actions however, when Anna has spoken immensely about her eating disorder, why do people on this site feel the need to comment on her weight and her looks. I understand commenting on their parenting or their actions if you disagree however commenting on someone’s looks or weight is slightly out of order in my opinion.
To be clear Tattlelife members don't set the narrative on Anna's weight Jonathan and Anna do.
Jonathan puts out on YouTube these type of thumbnails and Anna is fully accepting of this, her body shape is being shown to thousands of people in there public forum and she is okay with it. They are giving us a voice to give our opinion and commentary on her looks and or body shape you can’t ask for comments and put photos out like this and then reject criticism if it is warranted when it doesn't suit them it’s goes with the territory they set the narrative with what they post and their click bait titles they play with on words for engagement. Tattlelife members have every right to point out Anna's modification on her photos its so obvious they have been altered and its not okay when she has advocated positive body image and a voice to be accepting of whatever body shape you have, many of their female followers see Anna as a role model. I don't feel she is a genuine role model. They are being reckless.

Attachments

• Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
She seems to have loads of free time to endlessly babble about utter shit on IG stories all day long but no time to watch a tv show. She's a hot mess. All this scheduling and list making to do everyday normal tasks that real moms just do without thinking about it. 🤦‍♀️ She seriously has mental problems. Who the fuck needs a daily schedule to keep them on track to do basically the same shit everyday?? She's so strange. I've never met anyone like her. No wonder she needed all that hired help she can barely function without it.

• Heart

Jak

Chatty Member
Absolutely amazing title! Well done @DoseofReality!

Anna complaining about the homeschooling. I can't believe they did nothing for 3 weeks during their breaks. Did the kids not even read? Surely she had a lot to catch up with, she could have done an hour a day, you know, to 'keep to a routine' that she loves so much. An hour a day for Emilia is not going to cut it.

She should try to find some time in the morning, should not be too difficult.
We just have to put it down to the fact that she's a fucking lazy selfish bitch, and Jof's as thick as shit and an alcoholic, so the kids are fucked!😞

I don't watch the vlogs so maybe someone who does can verify, from these snap shots it looks like mommy dearest replaced the nanny with Emilia and Eddie!! Did she really just hold a few small dogs the entire walk while the E's were forced to watch and help the littles the whole time?? Those dogs are tiny and could easily be walked by the children. Why not give the E's and Alessia the most well behaved dog and Anna or Jonathan look after Andrea? She didn't want to be bothered with chasing after her problem child so she dumped the responsibility off on the poor E's 😤 She's such a lazy twat.

View attachment 114302

View attachment 114303
Andrea looks like that guy from Little Britain, Matt Lucas😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Rookie

All I’ve done is watch the first 1min30seconds of the new vlog. WHAT THE HELL?!?
So no one was watching any of the kids, Andrea and Alessia left to their own devices, running round, smashed a lamp, could have cut their feet, or worse, Jonathon appears from upstairs (this proving no one watching) and stands there whilst Emilia cleans it up!!!
These parents baffle me!!!
I’m so angry
Okay 2mins30secs in now. They’ve blamed alessia (even though it was Andrea) and Anna says “this is why we can’t have nice things”

THEN F***ING WATCH YOUR CHILDREN!!

Emilia doing alliteration in the new vlog....”annoying Andrea” and “astonishing Anna”

think she had help 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad

bagafreebee

VIP Member
She feeds the kids really strange food. Why can't she cook a large cottage pie or roast chicken......oh because it has to be what she wants to eat.

Rookie

Wow, just wow! Her stories this morning moaning that she has to sit in on Emilia’s piano lessons and now ore classes want to to do remote lessons but Anna doesn’t think she‘ll be able to do them as she hasn’t got the time. So Anna gets up before sunrise to do a pointless workout and trowel make up on her face but he can’t spare an hour for her daughter!
Exactly!! She complained because she’d have to sit in the lesson for “20-30 minutes”. I
Is she for real?! I know home schooling is hard, especially when trying to run the household as well (not that she does that very well) but I’d love to just sit and watch my daughter learn, and play, the piano for 20-30 minutes!
They really don’t appreciate their children and it’s so sad to see. They don’t encourage any new skills, or development with the little ones. So sad!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Mommies mental, daddies a drunk. The servants are all gone so kids get to work!

Anna can't cope, daddy's on a slippery slope TicTok paying the bills is their only hope.

A tale of the complaining princess and her pathological liar. Their kids for sale to the highest buyer.

I suck at titles but here's a few 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
So the nanny’s hand is in the vlog where the majority of it is spent complaining about how hard it is having four kids home?! I don’t understand why Anna doesn’t relax her schedule during this pandemic. It’s an unprecedented time. Why does she have to stick with the workouts, the makeup and hair, the outfits? The food. Why can’t it just be simple. Cheese, crackers, fruit, some ham, yoghurts, on a big platter in the middle of the table that the kids can all pick from and eat. The adults too. My kids love these kinds of lunches. Why are they all eating separately? Eat together? They have 3 adults in the house. Surely they could have one adult with the little two for an hour or two while the other two adults tackle the school work with the older two one on one. How on earth is she not managing? She doesn’t work? Her work is filming herself doing her usual activities she needs to do in the course of her day? Why is everything needing to be done during nap time? There are 3 adults there!
the food she is cooking looks miserable. And not appropriate for young kids. Do they get any fresh veges? Or is it all cooked down and mixed together for them. Red meat? No wonder they are all looking so washed out. She said the other day she cooks her brown rice for 40-45 minutes? It must taste like glue! I’m truly astounded about how much a grown woman can complain about her own children, when I say it again, there are 3 adults in the home!! They are so detached from the reality of the world right now, and what the average family is trying to cope with. Their management must be shaking their heads.

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
I don’t often watch their channel, did today out of sheer boredom but two things struck me.....1) Emilia and Eduardo talk to their mum like they haven’t seen her in ages....like excited kids when they see their grandparents and want to tell them everything all at once. She then shut the door on them. 2) she flinches every time Andrea goes near her......he’s a baby what is he going to do? It’s really sad.
It’s just sad, all the women that can’t have children. And then this bitch had them for the vlog & monetary gain & doesn’t give 2 shits about them. My children were the making of me. I could never have felt complete without them. Yes there are many times they drive me up the wall as normal but I couldn’t imagine my life without them whereas I bet she fantasises about being childless all the time. Anna I really really hate you. Those poor children deserve so much better than you and your creepy troll husband.

• Heart
  • Haha

Linnyloo

VIP Member
The kids today had an outdoor picnic the 4 of them sitting on a blanket In the sunshine
(No hats on he kids, no surprises there) Anna came out to grace them with her presence for about a minute and then said “alright guys enjoy your little picnic” then left them. Emilia on babysitting duties again ( or maybe the nanny is somewhere hiding in the background??) How absent is she as a mother.
The nanny will have been there. Anna commented on Andreas bib, which she wouldn't have done if she had put it on him. She's no mother. I feel sorry for those kids. Imagine not wanting to join yr four lovely children on a sunny day in the garden? She is cold. She just wants to be on her own, either putting makeup on, working out, baking or going to bed early. She doesn't enjoy the company of her family. A cold fish she is.

All over the fact the noise of him making coffee spoilt the vlog 🤨 Makes me think they all walk on eggshells (when it’s not broken 💡) because of her temper
You can tell from the kids faces that they're very unsure of her which is an awful way to live. When she jokes with them, they are unsure how to act as they don't know whether she's telling them off or joking. They just look at her not knowing what to do until they get the cue from her that she's joking so they then relax and laugh.

Last edited:
  • Heart

wonderwo

I literally cannot stand Anna anymore. I’ve followed them for a long time and I used to like her but the more I watch them the more I see how lazy she is. Why do you have 4 children if you don’t like children and if you’re too lazy to take care of them?? She really STRIKES me at not standing children, she’s always annoyed at Alessia and Andrea, let’s not even mention Eduardo. What kind of mother complains about a one year old “trashing everything”? What do you expect? He’s not going to clean for you. We know you like having everything done for you but he’s your child! I feel like she holds a grudge against the kids because she doesn’t have enough time to stay in bed, do her make up for three hours and take pictures with her ugly outfits.
Oh and something that annoys me a lot too is how nouveau riche (new rich) they are. Like Anna saying that when they made the kitchen she bought the most expensive cooker but she regrets it because the older one was better “sometimes something less expensive can be better” Oh jeez. They’re so obsessed with brands and expensive things, it makes me cringe 😬 It really shows they didn’t have that much money before.
(Sorry for the rant I had to get it out of my chest haha)
you literally put into words the way I feel , I use to like watching her int he old house, much nicer, more casual, put together but never like if she was about to go to her office, but the more money they have the more she complains, very spoiled, annoying ungrateful , odd woman. Very concerned about appearances and what looks better for YT or Instagram, hence she not wearing an apron while wearing lighter colors of course , which I find pretty eye rolling

What triggered me is how much she complains about Andrea in EVERY SiNGLE VLOG; she has 3 more she should know what babies do, even I know and I dont hav kids, you want babies means you have the time and patience for them, follow them everywhere guide them. Anna wants perfect looking kids for the grams just so people can comment on how cute her kids are and how much they look like her, she has zero interest in the actual part of being a mother

Sorry apparently I had to let things out too haha

• Sick

Lilu22

VIP Member
I find the whole security cameras in all rooms weird. I understand outside but inside the house... Pretty sure there was an episode of Supernanny where Jo Frost was appalled to find a couple who had cameras in the children’s bedroom. Dread to think what she’d think of these two clowns

• Sad

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Anna stands over Emilia like a hawk when she’s doing piano, waiting for her to make a mistake. It would be much easier if she sat back and eat Emilia ask for help (she’s old enough!). I always remember hating anyone watching me do anything like that and standing over me, it would make me make more mistakes. The poor girl is probably terrified of her mum shouting at her so the easiest thing is to say she doesn’t want to do it anymore. Anna just isn’t cut out for teaching her piano which requires so much patience.