Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I genuinely can’t cope with how much Eduardo screams 😫 all the timeeee
He is a 6 year old boy with absolutely no outlet.
He is also never gets to finish a sentence because his sister or parents will talk over him.
It's no wonder he screams sometimes. I would too living in that house.

Edit to add: he also has a father who goes mental whenever the camera is on. So he's taught to act up in front of the camera, too....

So yeah, don't blame the boy, blame his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Also just realised the kids go 15 hours without eating from dinner at 4:30 to breakfast at 7:30. That's madness! Anna just because you intermittently fast doesn't mean you force the kids to!
And that's if they eat dinner, we've seen the older three be very put off by what Anna's cooked and have only eaten a few spoonfuls of rice

• Sad
  • Wow
I also think Anna’s eating disorder is back in full swing. The morning workouts, filming in darkness while up against the window because it is ‘bright’ outside, the repeated days of porridge for breakfast, the hideous Michelle Marie Fit banana cookies, the WIAWs that are back. Does she have an eating disorder? Is it all a total facade for views. Get really skinny, get interaction with your vlogs and concern for health, gain weight (an obvious and alarming amount in a short amount of time), get interaction with concern for weight gain, start showing eating disorder behaviors again, get interaction for eating disorder behaviors. Post sad content about how people are so mean about weight. The pretend posts about being pregnant? I followed this family since 2014 when pregnant with my first born, unsubscribed after cold shower gate (I mean WTAF was that all about), and pop in every now and again and I am just so baffled. You just need to go back to the 2014/15/16 vlogs and Anna in particular was always so nice and easy to follow. Especially as a Mum. J has always been a twat, and I first started following Anna from her blog, and when I eventually followed on to her YouTube was completely taken aback by who her husband was. They are in completely different worlds. Yes opposites attract, but this couple have absolutely no chemistry whatsoever. Anna at least brought something to the table for interest in their vloging content and from her own personal channel. Now she is just so out of touch with reality and what being a parent of young kids, working and running a household involves, that it beggars belief they still hold such a solid fan base. Can you imagine her posting a ‘power hour speed clean’, or a ‘day in the life of a stay at home Mum’. Her days honestly seem to be scheduled for feed dogs in morning, give children breakfast, herself breakfast, clean that up (twice), give children lunch, then herself, clean up (twice), give children dinner, then herself, clean up (twice). Where in her entire regimented schedule is there any time for fun with her kids. Throughout the day her and her husband could take an hour each alternatively to help the kids individually for the full 6 hour school day and still have the rest of it to complete the normal parenting that every other parent in the world is having to do right now. I have to work an 8 hour day from home for a corporation, as well as sort out breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, bath, educate, play with and have fun with my 3 under 6 year old children. Woman to woman, I used to find her an inspiration as a young Mum, now I just cringe watching anything and everything she posts, but I can’t stop because it’s like a car crash. Yes it was refreshing to see emotion from her with her Oma passing on her stories, but then in the same day she goes straight back in to plugging their vlog a mere hours after posting her sweaty, wiping fingers all over her face and crying morning workout story. Any normal, grieving human being would take some time off social media. At least even a day. I can just see J in whispering in her ear saying, “yes but you forgot to swipe up for the vlog”. What the hell has happened to these people over the last 3 or so years?! I have been a long time lurker here, even longer time “fan” of the SJs and now I am so over it and bewildered by them that I am now a first time poster here...!

Last edited:

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Oh for the love of all that is holy. How can you put a picture of your child in just a towel not just on your private social media which just your family can see but on a platform where any Tom, Dick or pweirdo can access it? He truly sickens me and the fact that Anna is complicit just makes it worse

• Angry
  • Sad

Rookie

All I’ve done is watch the first 1min30seconds of the new vlog. WHAT THE HELL?!?
So no one was watching any of the kids, Andrea and Alessia left to their own devices, running round, smashed a lamp, could have cut their feet, or worse, Jonathon appears from upstairs (this proving no one watching) and stands there whilst Emilia cleans it up!!!
These parents baffle me!!!
I’m so angry

• Angry
  • Sad

Solkrem

Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster here.
I wasn’t gonna make an account here but Anna’s latest complaining has pushed me over the edge! IT IS UNBELIEVABLE! Why oh why does she keep complaining about the 4 children that she CHOSE to have??? Those poor children are going to go back and watch these vlogs in the future and hear nothing but complaining about them. That is so so sad, I really feel for those poor children, especially Eduardo and Andrea. And don’t even get me started on the nanny being there, I couldn’t believe my eyes! After all that complaining you’d think Anna was a single mum of 4 kids working full time! You couldn’t make this up!

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
So on stories this morning Anna is doing her usual promotion of the vlog and says that the beginning of the vlog is Hilarious. Hilarious, really Anna? I know all those fully fledged members of the cult were saying so in the comments and how there should be more cctv footage to show what they get up to but how are you Anna Saccone saying it was hilarious. Especially when it was the lamp, one of your nice things, that got broke and not an injury to your husband as is your usual brand of hilarity.

Also Anna says she was in the kitchen at the time. Makes it worse still she did not bother rushing to check on the kids after a big smash that managed to wake Jonathan up.

But about the lamp and the vlog. How have they no shame?

a) that that situation happened in the first place.

b) have their 7 year old have more parenting instincts in rushing to the scene and getting Andrea away from more danger.

c) have their 7 year old tidy the mess and pick up shards of glass/ metal and with bare feet putting her at risk of cutting herself.

d) instinctively reaching for the vlog camera rather than the shards their 7 year old is clearing away.

e) Not think perhaps we should both parent these children today and for the foreseeable after this has happened but rather Jono spends the day in the annexe talking about his time at Catholic school (which obviously taught him a lot about shame.)

f) upload the footage including cctv footage into a vlog and not have any shame or embarrassment that that happened and they allowed it to happen. And have the thumbnail make it look like Eduardo and Alessia's fault.

But then that would mean them having a sense of responsibility. And also not believing themselves to be victims. Because there's no doubt they feel they are the victims of their children and their behaviour. That everything is done to them and not because of their own actions or lack of as parents. And gaslight people into feeling sorry for them because their kids are out of control and they're having to homeschool and they have 4 kids and 6 dogs.

They tried it with shower gate too, like poor us that Alessia is doing this to us. And poor us that we have to resort to this to punish her.

And speaking of punishments well just makes me shiver what they would have got for that lamp.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I wonder, has someone contacted the school with those tiktoks and videos? I mean he's not only endangering his own children, but all the other kids attending the same school. Just a quick google search and everyone knows the school's name and address, if I was a parent paying this kind of money, I'd be livid. Just because a guy like Jonathan can't get off his spandexed arse to get an actual job and earn a living without involving his kids.

You know behind his narcissism is just pure humiliation of being a 40 yo completely dependent on his children and disturbed people on the internet to make a living. Imagine a doctor having to bring his kids to work, wrap his daughter in nothing but a towel and show her off to his colleagues, feed his baby peanut butter and show him choking or call one of his kids a fat, ugly b*tch to get paid.
He can drink all he wants, lease another Ferrari or buy another ten pallets of plants and £4000 olive trees, it's not going to change the fact that he hasn't accomplished a thing by himself without involving the kids. The only thing he did that has no ties to the kids is his little horror movie, he had to pay the actors and staff, sold some tickets to cover the cost of renting the theatre but had to give most tickets away to fill the seats.

• Heart

karenjet

VIP Member
I see Eduardo has another bruise on his cheek.

I’ve had 4 kids and can never once remember any of them having a bruise on their faces. When they were Eduardo’s age their legs would be littered with them, and often having grazed or cut knees from falling over, but never on the face.

How regularly we see them on these kids really concerns me.

• Sad

Kelsbels

I don’t often watch their channel, did today out of sheer boredom but two things struck me.....1) Emilia and Eduardo talk to their mum like they haven’t seen her in ages....like excited kids when they see their grandparents and want to tell them everything all at once. She then shut the door on them. 2) she flinches every time Andrea goes near her......he’s a baby what is he going to do? It’s really sad.

• Sad
  • Wow

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Remember when he called " badminton" " babbinton" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍
He's a typical Irish thicko (I'm Irish myself as so am allowed to say that). He'd be known in Ireland as a 'chancer' which is exactly what he is. Very small minded, arrogant and low intelligence, a terrible combination.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Greentrees

VIP Member
I was so sure the nanny couldn’t have been there with the amount of moaning Anna was doing. Here I was feeling a tad sorry for her and I could relate to how overwhelmed she was feeling. I was however despairing that she couldn’t change her ways to accommodate the lockdown ( shut off rooms to save from having to clean them, start the kids off with easier school activities earlier in the day so she didn’t have to be right over them 100% of the time, make some quick dinners etc etc you guys know what she could do. ) BUT now she’s got the nanny there??????? I honestly might have to have a break from them and even here, to calm the heck down.
If it is the nanny, to think Anna has been portraying herself like she is a single mother going it solo with the homeschooling and looking after her kids with no help! They are a sham!! :mad:

• Angry

Somerville12

VIP Member
Who gives their kids dinner at 4pm!!!😵it should be a whole family meal anyway which it isn't that such paid obv eat later. Lunch at 12, healthy kid afternoon snack at 3, evening FAMILY meal 5.15/ 5.30. Bath 6.15. Little ones story in bed asleep 7 ish while one adult plays a board game or quick card game with olders two or write a diary entry for their day in bed in a cute notebook.. They in bed at 7.30 to 8. Ain't rocket science!!! Stupid bloody pair

Last edited:
  • Heart

Solkrem

I genuinely cannot believe some of the minions’ comments on their vlogs! Someone even defending the As sitting on the kitchen counter saying “it helps them learn spatial awareness”. WTF?? I don’t have kids myself and I am only 18 but I’m pretty confident that children can learn spatial awareness in a way that won’t possibly cause them to fall off a kitchen counter and crack their head open.

• Angry
  • Heart

Fizmozoo

Some night time reading for you Anal. This is what we all see. This is what your children/ husband see and hear. Get help!

The trademark traits of a narcissistic mother is her inability to give love or empathy to her child. One of the hallmark symptoms of a narcissist is her inability to perceive others as people with needs of their own. Narcissistic mothers are only able to see their children as extensions of herself-little mirrors that reflect back to her.

She values her children only so much as the children can benefit her; she is exceptionally self absorbed, sometimes to the point of grandiosity. A mother with narcissism may demand that her children excel in school and sports for the simple reason that it will make her look like an admirable mother to people outside of the immediate family. It is of no importance to her whether or not the children develop, or even learn, from these achievements as long as her reputation remains intact.

Characteristic signs of a narcissistic mother would also include excessive preoccupation with herself and with her self-image. She is unable to give her children even the most basic emotional support that they need to grow up to be well-adjusted adults.
Narcissists can go into a “narcissistic rage” over the littlest thing which results in belittling, emotionally abusing and, not infrequently, physically abusing her children. The typical narcissistic mother is almost impossible to please no matter what the circumstances. She often snubs or scorns her children’s attempts for affection.

A narcissistic mother does not have children for the same reasons a healthy person would. She does not look forward to their births to see what they look like or watch their personalities develop. She has them strictly for the sake of having more mirrors to look at herself in she wants little miniatures of herself. She resents all the work that goes into child rearing and sees it as a burden. She “hands off” child rearing, inappropriately, to the child itself as soon as she can.
She is selfish and willful. She makes sure SHE has the best of everything and always has to have her way
She is self-absorbed. Her feelings, needs and wants are Very Important and yours are irrelevant or insignificant.
She is almost absurdly defensive and extremely sensitive to criticism.
She’s childish and petty; “getting even” with you is important to her.
She is aggressive and shameless. She doesn’t ask, she demands. She won’t take no for an answer-she will push, arm-twist, or otherwise manipulate or abuse you until you give in
She is never wrong about anything. She will never, ever genuinely apologise for anything she has done or said
She is not aware that other people have feelings. She will occasionally slip up in public, and because of her lack of sympathy, will say something so callous it causes disbelief in people. The absence of empathy is another defining trait of narcissism and underlies most of the other signs that are on this list.
She ‘favoritises’. Narcissistic mothers often have one child who is “the golden child” and another who is the scapegoat
She demeans, criticises and makes derogatory remarks to you. She always lets you know that she thinks less of you than your siblings or other people.
She’s a continuous liar. To you, she lies blatantly. To outsiders, she lies thoughtfully and in ways that can always be covered up.

• Heart
  • Wow

Fizmozoo

'Don't always look for the negative'...
Maybe tell your Wife that JOnBoy. She can find the negative in everything, in everyone and in any situation , Every single minute of the day.
Don't spew that bull.

What you really meant was , don't you dare judge us or criticise us. You agree to my content or else.

Just as well you don't control the narrative here and we're old enough to see what you're doing. 👀👀👀👀

• Heart

bonnie4444

I've never been on a forum like this before nor would I ever usually feel compelled to write something on here. Seeing comments are being deleted underneath their video, I have no choice. I'm in utter shock about the latest vlog. Leaving your very young children unsupervised in a large room with so many hazards and then allowing your SEVEN-year-old to pick up broken pieces of glass with no protection?? The fact that all of this was uploaded as some kind of joke is ridiculous. I did not find it funny and this is all a much worse accident waiting to happen. Notice the massive frame that could have so easily been knocked down and landed on the baby's head. I don't understand why you'd let your children run around somewhere when they're this young, and you cannot see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

LurkyLou

How the F did Jonathan stand and let Emilia pick up the glass! And of course he immediately blamed Andrea not alessia too
She had no shoes on either! I cannot even tell you how enraged that made me! The Es are only 6 and 7 years-old. They shouldn't be expected to watch their younger siblings for extended amounts of time. Why is Andrea even down there with all of them to begin with? He should be kept upstairs with his parents until they are ready to come down. Stop worrying about beating your mug with make-up and attend to your children. If you insist on foo fooing it up then get up before your kids do. Jesus.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28