Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
She’s so disingenuous. She can’t cope with seeing other people happy but when she’s got some news to share everyone is meant to give a shit.

She’s literally the worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

HashtagRealTalk

Goodbye for now then Grabs 👋🏽
Just like the petulant Donald Trump stamping his feet and shouting “lies” as he bowed out of the presidential election campaign without a scrap of dignity, we have all witnessed first hand an angry and bitter, defeated Grabby ungracious as ever, coping with the news that she {and Millions of others} didn’t want to hear...and we all jolly well know she won’t adhere to.

My heart hurts for anybody who has been told they are not allowed to see family on Christmas Day - yes even Grabby.....a tiny bit....maybe, I think? It’s a tricky one isn’t it?

I’m sure we can all think of a time we saw someone on Insta and felt a slight pang of inferiority that left us feeling a bit shit about ourselves....maybe it was the time that consecutive holiday dwelling “influencer” went to the Maldives/Cotswolds/Caribbean/USA/Oz/NYC {delete as appropriate} where you’ve always wanted to go, but couldn’t justify the expense..? So you just scrolled on past the #holidayspam and carried on your day in the Office.

Maybe it was the time that InstaMumHun bragged about how wonderful Motherhood was alongside a dreamy pregnancy, textbook home birth and relatively straight forward breastfeeding journey - and still found time to make chia-courgette-oats every day and green smoothies - whilst you felt Mumshamed for struggling through pregnancy/birth/breastfeeding and living on bowls of Frosties? So you’d scroll on past, take a deep breath and carry on your day....

OR perhaps it was the time that Lifestyle Blogger in her dreamy home who protested how much she adored her husband and family at every opportunity was the one who made your Christmas feel a bit like shit because it’s not in fact, the most wonderful time of the year....? So you’d scroll on past the grinning, staged tree photos, take a big swig of your extra large glass of Merlot and carry on....

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Also, its in such contrast to her last post - signing off because she can’t bear to see anyone else happy, next post her hideous grin announcing another baby with no mention of how lucky they are to conceive so quickly after stopping breastfeeding etc, when there will be followers of hers desperate for one baby, let alone another.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Jobagels

This made me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This needs to be a thread title! “The ads have dried up, the freebies no more, so Ben blew his beans up me, now we’re a four!!” 😂
I feel like we need to amend this absolute winner a little now.

Rvk loves #25 Ads have dried up, feebies no more, Ben blew his beans up me, so this baby'll sleep in the corridor

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Oh I have ALL the rage. What exactly are you getting through next week?? The inconvenience of home renovation? The privilege of pregnancy? The stress of financial security?

You don’t work. You don’t clean. You have one child. Your husband works flexibly and seems to provide constant support. You have no school run. You have no illness. You have no elderly parents relying on you.

you have no idea. Pjs and a fucking early night don’t solve REAL problems. They make overgrown children like you feel better - a pampered prinny whose mood changes with the weather. Think before you repost such facile tripe.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
She’s been online most of the day. She follows me, I have posted stories constantly today (of my happy little family having a perfectly good Christmas alone) and she has watched every single one within minutes of posting 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
All the instamums talk about their dreamy lazy days 'twixmas' watching TV eating, napping etc..... Is it just me or do small children leave no time for any of that?! It's basically the same as this whole year of being at home, but with selection boxes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Jobagels

I'm honestly so perplexed that she is going to put the new baby in the hallway
I honestly think that just sums for up as a person and as a parent.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with popping a baby wherever they fit if that's all you can manage. They don't need thousands of toys and a pinterest nursery. Sometimes people just have to make do with what they can manage. But in her case it's because she's too selfish and prioritises herself and showing off over anything else.

Freya can only have toys and clothes that fit in with her scandi insta aesthetic, not the toys or clothes she actually wants or that offer her the most stimulation.

Freya's nursery was all about Grabby. For starters it was a bloody ad for valspa. Secondly it was full of all things impractical that kids don't want; hard and cold floorboards, an awful prison cot, a dangerous canopy and rainbows devoid off actual colour.

She refused to make adjustments on where they go on holiday or even pay for Freya to have a room or luggage allowance, so she ended up checking a million bits of free hang luggage in and making Freya sleep in the bathroom.

Now new baby gets dumped in the cold and drafty hallways in a space that hardly fits a desk because she doesn't want to sacrifice the guest room even though they never have guests.

I used to feel a little but envious of her life (on the surface , before I looked any deeper). Now she actually makes me feel pretty damn good about myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m trying to work out what the poor darling has got to “get through” next week.

Oh, I am sorry Bex, I didn’t realise how hard you had it. Are you a key worker? Are you working in a covid ward? Are you a member of parliament? Are you a Head teacher battling school closures and staff not feeling safe? Are you a parent having to make the devastating and difficult choice to keep your child at home instead of send them to school? No? Because those are a few of the people I can think of tonight who might possibly be struggling.
Spoilt brat! She will be doing F ALL at HOME, SAFE, with her FAMILY. She does not have a job or a clue. I actually hate her!

I think she seriously considers herself equal to all other adults in this pandemic. Most people who will be “getting through” some serious fucking problems next week can’t solve them with pyjamas and a fucking list...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Jobagels

Honestly, these influencers seem to pop kids out in a desperate attempt to gain followers and engagement.

So telling that her followers have tanked since she made the announcement. Imagine telling people you're pregnant and them all unfollowing you because you're so utterly insufferable. 🤣😖 I've never seen that happen before. It REALLY says something about her.

Absolutely no one has the tolerance to watch Grabby be a smug prick after this year. Especially after her being so vocal about not wanting to see anyone else happy when she can't brag that she's better than them.

You carry on bragging Grabby, about your predator husband, your childhood as a groomed child bride, your perfectly average 3 bed semi that needs a bloody good clean and your fake twee insta grid that is staged within an inch of its life to cover up the fact that your personality is as gross as those rat infested kitchen cupboards behind the scenes. Happy ohsodreamy new year 😉

#signigofffortheyear {or am I???} {Might pretend I've signed of and then lurk everyone else because the Grabby life is pretty hollow and staring at my ginger groomer husband isn't that dreamy after all}
#IHaveThisThingWithPaedos

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jobagels

She wants you to see her perfect Christmas happiness but God forbid, don’t show her yours you terrible person, you’ll damage her mental health🙄
What was it she came on here to tell us all in thread one... 'comparison is the thief on joy' and that we must all be jealous of her if we don't like seeing her constant bragging.

Giant shoes are really on the other foot now, aren't they Grabby. Taste of your own medicine and all that.

So when she can't brag and isn't feeling 10 x better than everyone else, she literally doesn't want to see anyone else happy either. What a lovely person.

I think that proves that her entire grid and bragging and need to seem superior all comes from an unhealthy place of insecurity, if she can't stand seeing anyone else happy if she can't be better than them.

She is exactly the sort of person that I hope my children DON'T grow up to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Hi Rebeggar, just wanted to leave you a message here for next time you pop on to read about yourself (like the true narcissist that you are) or need content (because you have zero clue about life) just wanted to give you a heads up.
Whilst every baby is a blessing and good luck to you for your pregnancy can I just point out quite a few billion women have gotten pregnant over the years. Even I managed it five times and successfully delivered three of them. So please keep that in mind when you go to post your 800th pregnancy post this time around. NO ONE CARES.
I mean you care and Benpecked I'm assuming cares, I'm sure the rest of the Mcmuffin clan are fairly interested and one or two of your friends will vaguely show an interest out of fear of a monumental strop if they don't, but literally everyone else is bored already.
Especially second time around. Sorry petal, but the contents of your uterus is not of interest to the wider world. It's a special time for you but really just you. So could you possibly drag your legs into the same county and go and find someone who is going to care?
Many thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I am trying to live my best life over here but I cannot un-imagine Benpecked, pyjamas sleeves rolled up, naked from the waist down apart from his dirty trainer socks bashing away at Grabbitha Frumpstie trying to up duff her. When we get the inevitably 'What we did to get pregnant again' post, please By all that's holy, can it either be she's so 10x more fertile than you lady that he spaffed one out in the attic bathroom above and it was enough to impregnate her or some form of immaculate conception.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
I think the problem is that the Insta world has moved on and Rebecca and her home haven't.
She grew her account when the look of her previous home was new and different (and aspirational), now the fashion for Insta homes has moved on (wall panelling anyone), everyone is growing their own (even Lydia), people were excited to travel (now we stay at home) - so the first time she did these things it was "interesting" now it's not...
She had a formula that worked, but because she hasn't moved on it's stale and repetitive.

She's lost her way and because there are so many insta huns it's hard to differentiate, she tries to find people to copy but fails - because it's not really her (it's just copying someone else), there's no originality.

The house was a disaster for them, they thought they'd do the extension and aren't allowed... so she's entirely out of content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Hashtagged

VIP Member
I bet she is so thrilled at having these new tiles down, it will give her something new to photograph (for the likes), she can overuse the hashtag #ihavethisthingwithtiles and take photos of her giant flippers on them in all seasons 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Sw4

VIP Member
One of the main problems with Grabby is that she's just so boring and humourless. I follow a few smaller instahun type accounts mainly for house inspo and they all do lighthearted talking stories, polls on Insta stories (this or that stuff for example) and generally come across as human beings. Things like silly stories about muddy dog walks or whatever. Granted they can be rather annoying sometimes but at least they seem like 3d beings with a personality.

Grabby's account on the other hand is flat, beige, there's just no engagement or entertaining stories, no polls, and the odd time she tries to be relatable she just shows how disgusting her house and hygiene is. She won't talk (for good reason lol) but this adds to a lack of personality. No opinions on anything going on in the world except the horribly self-centred woe is me post every time it rains.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31