RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 368576View attachment 368576View attachment 368577
“Vintage” chair that looks like it’d fall apart if you actually sat on it.

crusty dusty boxes “styled” horrendously! Who puts books upright and horizontal?? Door hinge still visible on the architrave and the floor...wtf. HOW, HOW did this woman get any of this into a style blog?!?! Open your eyes people!
This! Its literally just a desk crammed into the smallest space with up close photos of her coaster, a mug, a pot of pencils. RMS must have been really struggling for content.

I'm honestly so perplexed that she is going to put the new baby in the hallway

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm honestly so perplexed that she is going to put the new baby in the hallway
I honestly think that just sums for up as a person and as a parent.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with popping a baby wherever they fit if that's all you can manage. They don't need thousands of toys and a pinterest nursery. Sometimes people just have to make do with what they can manage. But in her case it's because she's too selfish and prioritises herself and showing off over anything else.

Freya can only have toys and clothes that fit in with her scandi insta aesthetic, not the toys or clothes she actually wants or that offer her the most stimulation.

Freya's nursery was all about Grabby. For starters it was a bloody ad for valspa. Secondly it was full of all things impractical that kids don't want; hard and cold floorboards, an awful prison cot, a dangerous canopy and rainbows devoid off actual colour.

She refused to make adjustments on where they go on holiday or even pay for Freya to have a room or luggage allowance, so she ended up checking a million bits of free hang luggage in and making Freya sleep in the bathroom.

Now new baby gets dumped in the cold and drafty hallways in a space that hardly fits a desk because she doesn't want to sacrifice the guest room even though they never have guests.

I used to feel a little but envious of her life (on the surface , before I looked any deeper). Now she actually makes me feel pretty damn good about myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Surely with their 3 bedrooms, when number 2 comes along most people would put the baby in the nursery and concert that guest room to be the 1st child’s ‘big boy/girl’ room? I agree that area by the window isn’t really a bedroom! Unless the baby is Harry Potter...didn’t he have to sleep in a cupboard at the Dursley’s?

And, I actually quite like that corridor/nook space, it’s the kind of thing which adds character. It’s just that it’s not a bedroom! It would make a great ironing area 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely with their 3 bedrooms, when number 2 comes along most people would put the baby in the nursery and concert that guest room to be the 1st child’s ‘big boy/girl’ room? I agree that area by the window isn’t really a bedroom! Unless the baby is Harry Potter...didn’t he have to sleep in a cupboard at the Dursley’s?
I can genuinely imagine them being like Mr and Mrs Dursley. All show and pretence and wondering what the neighbours will think. Whilst there's a kid living under their stairs because the don't want to sacrifice a bedroom like common folk do.

Reactions: 11
The pregnancy complaining has started. And there's so long to go yet. Give us strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This made me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This needs to be a thread title! “The ads have dried up, the freebies no more, so Ben blew his beans up me, now we’re a four!!” 😂
I feel like we need to amend this absolute winner a little now.

Rvk loves #25 Ads have dried up, feebies no more, Ben blew his beans up me, so this baby'll sleep in the corridor

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The pregnancy complaining has started. And there's so long to go yet. Give us strength!
Content 🙄

If she knew it was going to be hard and couldn’t deal with it, don’t get pregnant with a young toddler! And IMO she’s talking rubbish - I have a toddler (although older than Bentos) and I’m pregnant and I’ve found it less challenging than my first as you have to get on with it when you already have a child. And it’s going quicker as you’ve got other things to focus on other than the pregnancy. She’s so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I‘ve said it before but as a keen gardener myself her destruction of those mature beds and that beautiful lawn is a heart breaking. It was so much more child friendly before too.
Completely agree. Imagine if sprog 2 is a boy, grabby will hate him kicking a football about with grandpa, I mean old man pweirdo benpecked. Should have left the garden alone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t we all know, Grabby is the first person in the world to be pregnant with a second child 🙄😴 life already 10x harderrrrrrrr now, for various reasons

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t you know, Grabby is the first person in the world to be pregnant with a second child 🙄😴 life already 10x harderrrrrrrr now, for various reasons
I honestly don't think I can cope with another of her 14 month pregnancies.

I sold my house when I was 39 weeks pregnant with my second. I had to commute to work until my actual due date, and gave birth 2 days later. I went to my oldests sports day the day after I gave birth and had to then look after both kids all summer holiday whilst my partner worked away. To top it off, we moved into a building site when my baby was 2 weeks old because the whole process had been so severely delayed and there was nothing I could do about it.

And I literally had to shut up and get on with it because that's life and I chose to have two kids. 🤷‍♀️

Must be so tough for Grabby though, with nothing but spare time to actually have to look after her own child. Pray for Grabs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly think that just sums for up as a person and as a parent.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with popping a baby wherever they fit if that's all you can manage. They don't need thousands of toys and a pinterest nursery. Sometimes people just have to make do with what they can manage. But in her case it's because she's too selfish and prioritises herself and showing off over anything else.

Freya can only have toys and clothes that fit in with her scandi insta aesthetic, not the toys or clothes she actually wants or that offer her the most stimulation.

Freya's nursery was all about Grabby. For starters it was a bloody ad for valspa. Secondly it was full of all things impractical that kids don't want; hard and cold floorboards, an awful prison cot, a dangerous canopy and rainbows devoid off actual colour.

She refused to make adjustments on where they go on holiday or even pay for Freya to have a room or luggage allowance, so she ended up checking a million bits of free hang luggage in and making Freya sleep in the bathroom.

Now new baby gets dumped in the cold and drafty hallways in a space that hardly fits a desk because she doesn't want to sacrifice the guest room even though they never have guests.

I used to feel a little but envious of her life (on the surface , before I looked any deeper). Now she actually makes me feel pretty damn good about myself.
Exactly, especially your last paragraph, I felt/feel the same 👍

I feel like we need to amend this absolute winner a little now.

Rvk loves #25 Ads have dried up, feebies no more, Ben blew his beans up me, so this baby'll sleep in the corridor
Fabulous, yes ♥

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.