RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice there’s no pictures of the turkey cooked though! And look how little is on their plates if that was their Christmas dinner. The snowman could have easily been recorded. 100% staged. We know she has previous of staging ‘fun’ for the gram. They were at the barn. No doubt about it

Reactions: 9
Notice there’s no pictures of the turkey cooked though! And look how little is on their plates if that was their Christmas dinner. The snowman could have easily been recorded. 100% staged. We know she has previous of staging ‘fun’ for the gram. They were at the barn. No doubt about it
The Snowman is on 4OD so it being on their TV means nothing.

I pity her staging all these photos to try and prove she stuck to the rules. We all know she didn’t. The flipper stamping, swift ‘switch off’ on the day the announcement was made and the DMs shared on here make that obvious.

Reactions: 12
And as if the ill fitting, saggy arse, giant baby romper was her Christmas Day outfit... complete with Benpaedo’s socks 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Imagine having the time to stage Christmas Day for the gram! If she really did then her mental health seriously needs to be questioned by her family

Reactions: 11
Laughing at how little other kitchen mess there is in the raw turkey pictures. Gleaming worksurfaces etc. Bit different to that ‘reality’ shot she pictured before.....!

oh god, here are the skinny bump pictures. JUST duck OFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she's had to send Benpecked out to get another Turkey just so they can stage this debacle?
That is a lot of leftovers for the Jamie Turkey pie Grasby, you'd have enough there to share with 12 other families who live by the side of the M25 too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely lolling at the multiple raw turkey photos but no photos of it cooked. No food dishes actually on the table in the shot of the 3 of them with their small plates of food. Most people take photos of the big spread they put on the table on the day not just a bleeping raw turkey. It is a rather big turkey for the 3 of them as well.

Maybe they walked back to their house from Mummas with the turkey, to take 5 mins of staged photos before waking back with it again 😂

She ain't kidding no one. Nice try Grabecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it the mirror that's distorted or does she distort the pictures taken in it? That photo is like the ones you get in a hall of mirrors where it goes wavy.

The turkey was cooked with the sole intention of making the turkey and leek pie. I had a turkey for 3 of us and although there was bits leftover, I couldn't have made a pie out of it this week unless the pie had more leek than turkey in.

Absolutely lolling at the multiple raw turkey photos but no photos of it cooked. No food dishes actually on the table in the shot of the 3 of them with their small plates of food. Most people take photos of the big spread they put on the table on the day not just a bleeping raw turkey. It is a rather big turkey for the 3 of them as well.

Maybe they walked back to their house from Mummas with the turkey, to take 5 mins of staged photos before waking back with it again 😂

She ain't kidding no one. Nice try Grabecca!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they did take the turkey to theirs from mummas

Reactions: 2
And also - if they stayed home on Christmas Eve... which PJs did Freya wear? The pink stripe or the red stripe? Because there are unopened presents in both. Unless there was just wayyyyyyy to much for them all to open and not enough time (especially as Grabby spent her day frantically checking Instagram) so it had to be split over a few days 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She obviously thinks she looks good in that mirror pic, which is just 🤯
Either it’s a ‘skinny mirror’, or she’s edited the photo and stretched it. She doesn’t look like that in her tripod shots but it must be how she wants to present herself. It’s worrying, especially when pregnant, that she wants to look that unnaturally skinny

Reactions: 10
To throw in my pennies’ worth; where is the wrapping paper for any of Freya’s presents, usually you get pictures of your littles in a sea of wrapping paper as part of Xmas day right? Either Grabs was too stingy to buy asfectically pleasing paper for the Gram shots or as we all suspect, the presents were opened at mumma kedger’s barn.

And the bump shots begin 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I don’t get why influencers make such a fuss of subsequent pregnancies - showing off their bump etc. For me, first time round it was a novelty and I was excited to share but this time I haven’t even announced on my social media profiles. And I won’t be sharing the baby. Ultimately, no one actually cares, people get pregnant and have babies all the time, it’s not unusual 🤣

Also.. who wears those awful dungarees for xmas day? I can’t imagine grabby wouldn’t wear something she deemed more festive like the gold pleated skirt and jumper so they have to be staged

Reactions: 18
Hi Rebeggar, just wanted to leave you a message here for next time you pop on to read about yourself (like the true narcissist that you are) or need content (because you have zero clue about life) just wanted to give you a heads up.
Whilst every baby is a blessing and good luck to you for your pregnancy can I just point out quite a few billion women have gotten pregnant over the years. Even I managed it five times and successfully delivered three of them. So please keep that in mind when you go to post your 800th pregnancy post this time around. NO ONE CARES.
I mean you care and Benpecked I'm assuming cares, I'm sure the rest of the Mcmuffin clan are fairly interested and one or two of your friends will vaguely show an interest out of fear of a monumental strop if they don't, but literally everyone else is bored already.
Especially second time around. Sorry petal, but the contents of your uterus is not of interest to the wider world. It's a special time for you but really just you. So could you possibly drag your legs into the same county and go and find someone who is going to care?
Many thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
F90849D4-7972-45B8-A084-C983F3AD94FB.jpeg

What even is this ‘Christmas’ dinner? I don’t see any roast potatoes and who has broccoli?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.