RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still at mummas
One billion percent she was there for Christmas. But I reckon she spent yesterday at home getting all her polaroid ‘evidence’. Suitably tiny to make it almost impossible for super sleuth tattlers to spot clues.
She did not expressly state they had Christmas at home together or that she missed her parents so much just posted a heap of waffly words (about cosy, food filled days with baby girl and Dada 🤮) that aren’t technically untrue but definitely meant to be misleading. She is the pits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT! For a start I highly doubt there were any ‘last minute’ food delivery slots. I had to ‘checkout’ mine 3 days before it was delivered. And grabby, the more you try to convince us the more you prove you’re a lying little ratbag. Nice try with the pre posed Polaroids though 🙄
She's basically a Con artist ! Exactly we had an order sorted quite a few days before delivery. What an utter load of BS. We know all those shots were staged......makes me so angry.
PS. - I couldn't message you as don't think I'm able to! 🤷🏼‍♀️

One billion percent she was there for Christmas. But I reckon she spent yesterday at home getting all her polaroid ‘evidence’. Suitably tiny to make it almost impossible for super sleuth tattlers to spot clues.
She did not expressly state they had Christmas at home together or that she missed her parents so much just posted a heap of waffly words (about cosy, food filled days with baby girl and Dada 🤮) that aren’t technically untrue but definitely meant to be misleading. She is the pits.
Also.......sounds like it's no longer Papa BUT Dada. Make your mind up woman (oh I mean little spoilt brat).

Reactions: 5
She's basically a Con artist ! Exactly we had an order sorted quite a few days before delivery. What an utter load of BS. We know all those shots were staged......makes me so angry.
PS. - I couldn't message you as don't think I'm able to! 🤷🏼‍♀️
You use the ‘envelope’ at the top. It says ‘start new message’ or similar. You search my name 😊

She didn’t add anything to any shop. And as someone mentioned, mumma sent food out to someone and could’ve done that for grabby. You know, if she wasn’t already at mummas 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That pic Mumma K put on of the dog covered in cuddly toys..... there is only one member of my household who likes to put a vast array of cuddly toys in a pile, and she is toddler size! Not sure otherwise why there would be some cuddly reindeers etc out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
You use the ‘envelope’ at the top. It says ‘start new message’ or similar. You search my name 😊

She didn’t add anything to any shop. And as someone mentioned, mumma sent food out to someone and could’ve done that for grabby. You know, if she wasn’t already at mummas 🙄
Yes.......food parcels from mumma or will it be mamma 🤣 all utter tosh! (Thanks for the the message info 👍)

Yes.......food parcels from mumma or will it be mamma 🤣 all utter tosh! (Thanks for the the message info 👍)
Just checked - it still won't let me message you. Think it could be that I haven't been on Tattle long enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Just checked - it still won't let me message you. Think it could be that I haven't been on Tattle long enough.
Oh ok. Weird

Reactions: 1
On the “Christmas dinner” shot that she took, there isn’t even any cutlery down 😂 and I love how crammed to one end everything is... doesn’t look natural, which is quite simply because it’s not 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just curious how the lazy, walk, watch Netflix days are any different from the rest of her days? Other than allllll the holidays? There really is something wrong with her that she’s so all over the place depending on external factors. I don’t know if she decamped to her mum’s but imagine having a life where you have to provide evidence of everything you’re doing on Instagram. Just get a real job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If she stayed at home like a good girl, then surely there would be a million and one stories to show us brag about how amazing her Christmas was!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only fick people think everyone else is ficker than they are.

You ain't fooling anyone with those Polaroids, Grabatha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s literally the only person still whinging on insta about Christmas. Move on it’s done

• Haha
She’s deleted loads of people she followed too - clearly upset because they didn’t instantly congratulate her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Either that or I'm just basically thick ! 😡
Omg I just read this post which is right above mine and it sounds like I'm calling YOU thick 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ apologies I definitely mean Grabby!!! Fick as tit that one for thinking she's fooled all her followers.

Reactions: 4
She’s literally the only person still whinging on insta about Christmas. Move on it’s done
I know. She could have just said nothing, no polaroids, no cheap tacky paper xmas decs in the background, just moved on with her amazing happy news. 4 days later shes still referring back to the last min turkey dash !! Hit a nerve did we !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those presents are in the same place as BEFORE Xmas. Stop bleeping lying you fat cheeked duck! And btw, being impregnated by a bleeping pweirdo is nothing to celebrate you total dipshit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely this!!! There were no slots left allll the way back in October {oh so dreamy fall} when I attempted to reserve one! duck off Grabby, your followers might be sheep hanging off your every word but we’re not, we saw through your copious lies a long time ago! 🤯😂
And managed to add a turkey to the list too??! Unless it came in slice form and had Bernard matthews on the front I suspect another lie!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.