RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I always get the impression its a standard 3 bed semi house. She never shows anywhere other than the kitchen/diner, living room and her bedroom with that weird bathroom bit.

We know the front door is hanging off, peeling paint, steps are a mess etc. Its what we call affectionately, a pig in a poke
Mustn’t forget her shower room with the junky overcrowded sink area, Bentos’s room with the peculiar cot and the entrance hallway ad nausea.

Reactions: 4
I always get the feeling her house is really cold. All stripped back to the bare floorboards upstairs.
She also doesn’t seem to have any functioning curtains in her sitting room. The snowflake window has nothing, and the other window has really narrow looking curtains which don’t look like they function at all.
It must be FREEZING in there.

Reactions: 9
One of the main problems with Grabby is that she's just so boring and humourless. I follow a few smaller instahun type accounts mainly for house inspo and they all do lighthearted talking stories, polls on Insta stories (this or that stuff for example) and generally come across as human beings. Things like silly stories about muddy dog walks or whatever. Granted they can be rather annoying sometimes but at least they seem like 3d beings with a personality.

Grabby's account on the other hand is flat, beige, there's just no engagement or entertaining stories, no polls, and the odd time she tries to be relatable she just shows how disgusting her house and hygiene is. She won't talk (for good reason lol) but this adds to a lack of personality. No opinions on anything going on in the world except the horribly self-centred woe is me post every time it rains.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
One of the main problems with Grabby is that she's just so boring and humourless. I follow a few smaller instahun type accounts mainly for house inspo and they all do lighthearted talking stories, polls on Insta stories (this or that stuff for example) and generally come across as human beings. Things like silly stories about muddy dog walks or whatever. Granted they can be rather annoying sometimes but at least they seem like 3d beings with a personality.

Grabby's account on the other hand is flat, beige, there's just no engagement or entertaining stories, no polls, and the odd time she tries to be relatable she just shows how disgusting her house and hygiene is. She won't talk (for good reason lol) but this adds to a lack of personality. No opinions on anything going on in the world except the horribly self-centred woe is me post every time it rains.
I sometimes wonder if there could be more to her or some sort of personality. I don’t see any glimpse of it {!} 😂 but the fact she worked with phoebie and has the friends who recently got married. They all seem like decent people with personalities and phoebie is funny and relatable {not in an unhygienic kind of way 😂}
I think grabby just has an image of what she aspires {and fails} to be. I think she is very confused. Or maybe it just comes down to immaturity. She is not being true to herself and I don’t think can keep up with herself. One minute doesn’t even want autumn and winter. The next can’t get enough of pumpkins snd doesn’t want to take her tree down or for Christmas to end. She will be talking soon of counting down the days till summer. There is no pleasing the girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the problem is that the Insta world has moved on and Rebecca and her home haven't.
She grew her account when the look of her previous home was new and different (and aspirational), now the fashion for Insta homes has moved on (wall panelling anyone), everyone is growing their own (even Lydia), people were excited to travel (now we stay at home) - so the first time she did these things it was "interesting" now it's not...
She had a formula that worked, but because she hasn't moved on it's stale and repetitive.

She's lost her way and because there are so many insta huns it's hard to differentiate, she tries to find people to copy but fails - because it's not really her (it's just copying someone else), there's no originality.

The house was a disaster for them, they thought they'd do the extension and aren't allowed... so she's entirely out of content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her latest post. Jesus bleeping wept

READ THE bleeping ROOM GRABBY
So according to Grabby, everything will be alright in a couple of months and normal service will be resuming {aka double the amount of holidays because she missed out in 2020 and numerous boast posting about ginger peeado creating a new nursery and how wonderfully easy this 2nd pregnancy is and how Bentos is looking forward to becoming a big sister blah, blah, blah}. This virus will still be a huge part of our lives throughout 2021 even with the vaccines. How bleeping thick is she 🤦‍♀️

It's for a 4h bedroom on top of part of their kitchen extension. It keeps getting refused 😂

They basically say that they're trying to over develop it and it would 'erode key characteristics of the property' and their plans would have a 'detrimental impact'.

Their planning documents make an interesting read. It's such an odd house. Very underwhelming. I think there's a reason why she only shows the same few shots...

Genuinely surprised that they spent a million quid on it before they even started doing the work. Before they put that extension on the back, it really wasn't anywhere near as big as she'd like you to believe. Just a reasonable 3 bed semi 🤷‍♀️
It always makes me chuckle when she posts picture of the house, as it's all soo carefully curated to look grander than what it is :LOL: I much preferred the previous property but I guess that wasn't on mummas doorstep and there wasn't the space for the range rover, the peeado wagon and the manky caravan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So according to Grabby, everything will be alright in a couple of months and normal service will be resuming {aka double the amount of holidays because she missed out in 2020 and numerous boast posting about ginger peeado creating a new nursery and how wonderfully easy this 2nd pregnancy is and how Bentos is looking forward to becoming a big sister blah, blah, blah}. This virus will still be a huge part of our lives throughout 2021 even with the vaccines. How bleeping thick is she 🤦‍♀️

It always makes me chuckle when she posts picture of the house, as it's all soo carefully curated to look grander than what it is :LOL: I much preferred the previous property but I guess that wasn't on mummas doorstep and there wasn't the space for the range rover, the peeado wagon and the manky caravan.
I bet that caravan is just storage. The house was massively overpriced and they've over spent on it. They'll never make money on it. They'll move in the next few years as with all their clutter and crap they've outgrown it already.

Reactions: 6
Grabs needs a hobbie! Honestly what does she do all day 🙄 I want pages I follow to give me something back or inspire me to try something new. No wonder her following is decreasing, this year has proved she is a dull person who has nothing to offer.

Reactions: 7
Grabs needs a hobbie! Honestly what does she do all day 🙄 I want pages I follow to give me something back or inspire me to try something new. No wonder her following is decreasing, this year has proved she is a dull person who has nothing to offer.
And to think she said to @Madamelurker123 she struggles to find any time with one child! Imagine if she did have a job. Or a hobby. Or did this Instagram thing properly... or when she has 2 children. And she has her mum as and when she wants her for help. And I don’t think Ben actually works as much as she makes out.

Reactions: 10

Zero humour. Ever.

Reactions: 7
How quaint. She lives near some sheep.
No......it's just her followers in disguise ! They're bloody sheep! 😂

Got it it ONE ! She's zero personality.

I sometimes wonder if there could be more to her or some sort of personality. I don’t see any glimpse of it {!} 😂 but the fact she worked with phoebie and has the friends who recently got married. They all seem like decent people with personalities and phoebie is funny and relatable {not in an unhygienic kind of way 😂}
I think grabby just has an image of what she aspires {and fails} to be. I think she is very confused. Or maybe it just comes down to immaturity. She is not being true to herself and I don’t think can keep up with herself. One minute doesn’t even want autumn and winter. The next can’t get enough of pumpkins snd doesn’t want to take her tree down or for Christmas to end. She will be talking soon of counting down the days till summer. There is no pleasing the girl.
It'll be Allllllll the pink and white Tulips next !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.