RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, we've got afternoons in #ohsodreamy Hampstead and the best pizza and gelato posts to come. How embarrassing when your followers and non followers can already predict what you'll post.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly, these influencers seem to pop kids out in a desperate attempt to gain followers and engagement.

So telling that her followers have tanked since she made the announcement. Imagine telling people you're pregnant and them all unfollowing you because you're so utterly insufferable. 🤣😖 I've never seen that happen before. It REALLY says something about her.

Absolutely no one has the tolerance to watch Grabby be a smug prick after this year. Especially after her being so vocal about not wanting to see anyone else happy when she can't brag that she's better than them.

You carry on bragging Grabby, about your predator husband, your childhood as a groomed child bride, your perfectly average 3 bed semi that needs a bloody good clean and your fake twee insta grid that is staged within an inch of its life to cover up the fact that your personality is as gross as those rat infested kitchen cupboards behind the scenes. Happy ohsodreamy new year 😉

#signigofffortheyear {or am I???} {Might pretend I've signed of and then lurk everyone else because the Grabby life is pretty hollow and staring at my ginger groomer husband isn't that dreamy after all}
#IHaveThisThingWithPaedos

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Erm 😳 {hides the tulips}
I'll let you off ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Honestly, these influencers seem to pop kids out in a desperate attempt to gain followers and engagement.

So telling that her followers have tanked since she made the announcement. Imagine telling people you're pregnant and them all unfollowing you because you're so utterly insufferable. 🤣😖 I've never seen that happen before. It REALLY says something about her.

Absolutely no one has the tolerance to watch Grabby be a smug prick after this year. Especially after her being so vocal about not wanting to see anyone else happy when she can't brag that she's better than them.

You carry on bragging Grabby, about your predator husband, your childhood as a groomed child bride, your perfectly average 3 bed semi that needs a bloody good clean and your fake twee insta grid that is staged within an inch of its life to cover up the fact that your personality is as gross as those rat infested kitchen cupboards behind the scenes. Happy ohsodreamy new year 😉

#signigofffortheyear {or am I???} {Might pretend I've signed of and then lurk everyone else because the Grabby life is pretty hollow and staring at my ginger groomer husband isn't that dreamy after all}
This is brilliant - just says it all !

Reactions: 4

I NEEDED to ❤ And 🤣 at this!!!

Reactions: 7

🙌🏻😂 rat infested cupboards

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Plenty of photos on mama kedgeleys Instagram of their night last night, cocktails and photo with the brother, interesting she’d do this for NYE and not Christmas 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Where is Grabs? I’m expecting some garbled post letting us know how wonderful her life is to get me through January and beyond(!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Where is Grabs? I’m expecting some garbled post letting us know how wonderful her life is to get me through January and beyond(!)
It'll be a corker no doubt when she posts it ! 🤣 Happy New Year !!! Going for a dry January here....God help me....must be crazy !

Reactions: 5
Must be panicking about what to post as every time she does, she loses 10x more followers than anyone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Plenty of photos on mama kedgeleys Instagram of their night last night, cocktails and photo with the brother, interesting she’d do this for NYE and not Christmas 🥴
Very unlike Grabs to disappear so quickly again after one of her soaking it alllllllll in spells. It’s a prime Insta day for reflective posts and wishes for the year ahead. Plus Grabs normally has her giant balloon numbers to post to start her countdown to dreamy spring.
Ten to one they all decamped to Mumma’s to be waited on hand and foot. They all read on here so Mumma could just be posting tactical photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking at her photo of the “christmas” table, why would you be so crammed up at one end? All their cutlery, glasses etc is within reach of Bentos. Surely you would give yourself a bit more room to eat? I certainly would.
Also, they are “naw an awffy Bonnie” looking lot are they?
673306CF-9967-4F73-B0CF-C5723C9A4C14.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s been very vague about her pregnancy. Has anyone asked her how far along she is?

Reactions: 3
Looking at her photo of the “christmas” table, why would you be so crammed up at one end? All their cutlery, glasses etc is within reach of Bentos. Surely you would give yourself a bit more room to eat? I certainly would.
View attachment 367071
Crikey those ears 😂

View attachment 367071
How unfortunate for Grabs when your mother is more stylish than you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.