RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was a meaner person I'd hope this one was breach. Luckily I'm not that mean.. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can only imagine the birth story we will be treated to with this one, Bentos and Benpecked in the pool with Grabs?! Bentos and Grabby both in nappies?! #twinning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am trying to live my best life over here but I cannot un-imagine Benpecked, pyjamas sleeves rolled up, naked from the waist down apart from his dirty trainer socks bashing away at Grabbitha Frumpstie trying to up duff her. When we get the inevitably 'What we did to get pregnant again' post, please By all that's holy, can it either be she's so 10x more fertile than you lady that he spaffed one out in the attic bathroom above and it was enough to impregnate her or some form of immaculate conception.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Mrs control freak is in for a shock that's for sure.
100%! I had two under two this year and honestly it was the hardest thing ever 😂 my youngest is coming up to one now and I feel like I’m just recovering hahaha honestly she’s fucked. She won’t be able to cope at all - I mean she relied on a bleeping app to tell her when her first needed a nap?

She’s not cut out for this at all, I’m a resilient person and I can honestly said it was the toughest thing I’ve had to do 😂 is it bad that I’m looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can only imagine the birth story we will be treated to with this one, Bentos and Benpecked in the pool with Grabs?! Bentos and Grabby both in nappies?! #twinning
Just spat my tea out!!! Hilarious

100%! I had two under two this year and honestly it was the hardest thing ever 😂 my youngest is coming up to one now and I feel like I’m just recovering hahaha honestly she’s fucked. She won’t be able to cope at all - I mean she relied on a bleeping app to tell her when her first needed a nap?

She’s not cut out for this at all, I’m a resilient person and I can honestly said it was the toughest thing I’ve had to do 😂 is it bad that I’m looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds 😂😂😂😂😂
It really is hard. I look back and I don't know how I did it. My mum isn't round the corner and my husband works crazy long hours. She's so lucky and yet she'll still moan and complain.

Reactions: 12
I am trying to live my best life over here but I cannot un-imagine Benpecked, pyjamas sleeves rolled up, naked from the waist down apart from his dirty trainer socks bashing away at Grabbitha Frumpstie trying to up duff her. When we get the inevitably 'What we did to get pregnant again' post, please By all that's holy, can it either be she's so 10x more fertile than you lady that he spaffed one out in the attic bathroom above and it was enough to impregnate her or some form of immaculate conception.
Youve just won Tattle with the attic comment - I’m dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You lot keep me entertained, this is amazing!!! 😂😂😂😂

I think this was a clue. Probably pissed her granny nappy knowing she's knocked up and not announced it yet.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just spat my tea out!!! Hilarious

It really is hard. I look back and I don't know how I did it. My mum isn't round the corner and my husband works crazy long hours. She's so lucky and yet she'll still moan and complain.
No I don’t know how I got through the first few months either, especially in lockdown - husband worked 50+ hours a week and we didn’t see anyone not even my mum because we stuck to lockdown rules 😩😩 I think I cried everyday 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I almost imagine their sex is like the horrible awkward scenes in The Handmaids Tale 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I almost imagine their sex is like the horrible awkward scenes in The Handmaids Tale 🤮
There is definitely nothing other than awkward, plain, vanilla, perfunctory, impregnation use only, basic of basic sex going on in that house 🤣🤣.

"will you hurry up Ben, I've got to go and rearrange the dahlias for the gram"

And yes, that caption has been re-written!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.