RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas fellow Tattlers 🍾

Her mum lives round the corner form her. No idea why they have to move in at Christmas, must be easier to go home. Shes a twit.
My knob of a sister is in tier 4, her MIL literally lives 5 minutes from them {she relocated because my sister can't cope being a responsible adult and look after the kids she birthed. twit is more interested in going out on the piss with her mates and weekend breaks away with her stuck up his own arse mummies boy husband}. Tuesday.. cough cough.. MIL {MIL is married} allegedly had a fall 🤨 {🐂💩 personally think it was an excuse to justify her staying over} and cue the son collecting mummy yesterday, spending Christmas day all together and all mask-less/sat up each others arses.

It's people like this who haven't helped with the spreading of Covid-19, these pricks need a bloody reality check.

I truly think grabby has been over at the barn for the past couple of days. She cannot cut the apron strings from mummy, she religiously sticks to traditions both old and newly formed. Bloody pathetic specimen of a 27 year old woman.

Reactions: 7
Merry Christmas fellow Tattlers 🍾

My knob of a sister is in tier 4, her MIL literally lives 5 minutes from them {she relocated because my sister can't cope being a responsible adult and look after the kids she birthed. twit is more interested in going out on the piss with her mates and weekend breaks away with her stuck up his own arse mummies boy husband}. Tuesday.. cough cough.. MIL {MIL is married} allegedly had a fall 🤨 {🐂💩 personally think it was an excuse to justify her staying over} and cue the son collecting mummy yesterday, spending Christmas day all together and all mask-less/sat up each others arses.

It's people like this who haven't helped with the spreading of Covid-19, these pricks need a bloody reality check.

I truly think grabby has been over at the barn for the past couple of days. She cannot cut the apron strings from mummy, she religiously sticks to traditions both old and newly formed. Bloody pathetic specimen of a 27 year old woman.

Oh god your sister sounds like my sister in law and her adult girls. One still lives through home, the eldest have moved out and is getting married next year, has to be with her mum Christmas day. Shes also making herself look stupid by flaunting all over her interiors insta page. So annoying.

Reactions: 3
0C1339F7-4456-4EC4-AB47-4B223FCC636B.png

That’s a big bird just for Mumma and Papa K!! They can’t even claim it was for family dinners to drop off as they did that yesterday as seen on the photo posted further up the thread!! Grabby is there without a doubt!!!! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably pisses off to bed at 8pm before the party gets going 😂
She really is the worlds most boring woman isn’t she! Zero charisma and just dull 😂

they live so close by that theres no way she wont have gone there, despite the rules. Someone needs to go and peer in through the barn window so we have proof lol .. joke obviously! Grabby will be phoning the police !
This is a moment when I really wish I had the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter... off to the McMuffin Barn I’d trot to get evidence of Grabby being a covidiot 👀 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree with this. My mother died just before Christmas one year.
Yes.....one Christmas Day my husband and myself spent it in the hospital, being told my mother had weeks to live. Her constant whinging is just pathetic. She really needs to grow up.

Me too @Higuyswelcometomychannel It says everything we need to know about her. She’s a selfish little girl, trapped being 13, can’t stand anyone being happy or successful. All I hope is that her sheep read that comment and it shocked them.

Sounds ott I know, but it’s actually brought tears to my eyes scrolling through Facebook this evening seeing friends and colleagues children getting ready for santa. We dropped presents round to my parents outside and saw so many families down the street doing the same thing. Just the two of us now for Christmas, wanted to share our engagement (I bet she’d LOVE that if I was her friend) and enjoy Christmas but it’s just one of those things this year- to be expected! I’d rather be safe and try my best to be happy than miserable and stroppy. She’s just pathetic.

Merry Christmas everyone anyway! Don’t let the witch get ya down. Thanks for being a good escape this year!
Merry Christmas to you too.....this place has really helped me vent pent up feelings this year.

Reactions: 4
She’s been online most of the day. She follows me, I have posted stories constantly today (of my happy little family having a perfectly good Christmas alone) and she has watched every single one within minutes of posting 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Merry Christmas ❤
Merry Christmas to all apart from Grabby and the McMuffins !

She’s been online most of the day. She follows me, I have posted stories constantly today (of my happy little family having a perfectly good Christmas alone) and she has watched every single one within minutes of posting 😂
🤣🤣🤣Fantastic! Caught in the act. She's definitely soaking up alllllll the atmos!

Reactions: 9
Merry Christmas to all apart from Grabby and the McMuffins !

🤣🤣🤣Fantastic! Caught in the act. She's definitely soaking up alllllll the atmos!
Omg yes!!! How can she be miserable and depressed with what she has? I know being well off doesn't change what happens with your mental health, but she should be grateful instead of moaning about what she can't have.

I love this !! Well done

• Haha
Omg yes!!! How can she be miserable and depressed with what she has? I know being well off doesn't change what happens with your mental health, but she should be grateful instead of moaning about what she can't have.
Yes......I just don't understand her. There are people that would love to be in her situation (though not being married to Benpecked 🤢).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Merry Christmas guys 🎄❄🥂

grabenza makes me sick, I finally I unfollowed this childish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So if she was online a lot she wasn’t cooking was she? Unless she had some chia seed slop instead of turkey.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fabulous, why can't she just completely switch off and give Bentos her full attention. Glad you captured that 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So if she was online a lot she wasn’t cooking was she? Unless she had some chia seed slop instead of turkey.....
How's your head today !? Nothing passing my lips today! 🤣 - ohhhhh shall I make some Detox green, chia, spirulina aka Pondlife sludge to help my hangover ? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How's your head today !? Nothing passing my lips today! 🤣 - ohhhhh shall I make some Detox green, chia, spirulina aka Pondlife sludge to help my hangover ? 🤢
Oh gawd. I’m not too bad tbh. I’m taking it easy though 😂

• Haha
Jesus it’s not hard is it. Spend time with your family, and switch off. Christ I was that busy yesterday I didn’t have the time or inclination to be on social media... yet pampered princess over there will have been waited on around the clock - not having to do a damned thing... but instead of soaking up allllllll the moments, she just spends the day with FOMO, for various reasons 😂

And to think, she was incredulous as to how I had “managed to find the time to troll her”. Grabby love, it’s called multitasking. Look it up and try it out sometime.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus it’s not hard is it. Spend time with your family, and switch off. Christ I was that busy yesterday I didn’t have the time or inclination to be on social media... yet pampered princess over there will have been waited on around the clock - not having to do a damned thing... but instead of soaking up allllllll the moments, she just spends the day with FOMO, for various reasons 😂

And to think, she was incredulous as to how I had “managed to find the time to troll her”. Grabby love, it’s called multitasking. Look it up and try it out sometime.
Definitely multitasking! She wouldn't have a clue at how to do that.

Reactions: 2

MadameLurker123 for President 🇬🇧

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.