RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Xmas is a hard time for everyone for various reasons??? so im going to come on instagram literally 10 hours post boxing day to announce my beautiful most amazing present ever news..

What a stupid little twit.

Lets see how many unfollow today.

To the girl she made tit for questioning her...now you have even more reason not to feel remotely tit at all. Shes insufferable , a spoilt little brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d say she is definitely sticking her stomach out. I have a bigger bump after a large curry! Very obvious she wanted to do the tree scan photo again but was rumbled! Or... spent Christmas around a different tree!

Reactions: 12
My eyes actually can’t roll back enough for this. And that photo was clearly taken the other day. I do like that is messes up her grid aesthetic having 2 near identical photos next to each other though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When you read her pregnancy post right after the previous post the two are so utterly jarring and contradicting of each other its unreal. What a horrible person she is. Wants everyone to sympathise when she's upset, won't tolerate others being happy if she's not, but then wants the world to congratulate her when SHE feels happy again.

Reactions: 17
Cant stand when people use the phrase “best present ever” in regards to a baby. It’s not a Christmas present you twit, you’ve known about it for months. Months and months and months of whinging about how tit her life is when she knew full well she was expecting. Absolute cretin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
My eyes actually can’t roll back enough for this. And that photo was clearly taken the other day. I do like that is messes up her grid aesthetic having 2 near identical photos next to each other though.
Her tree looks tit this year, big gaps with nothing on it. Stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The term Terrible Twos are there for a reason, So I hope Freya becomes the most feisty, spirited and strong willed two year old that ever lived this Summer 2021...I also hope #babynumbertwo goes overdue despite allllllll the clary sage oil and raspberry leaf tea Grabs would no doubt be inhaling and consuming so that she doesn’t get her #2under2 hashtag .....😜 other than that I wish Grabby well for her next pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is HIDEOUS. All that wailing and feet-stamping because she couldn’t cope with seeing families happy (after a truly horrendous year for so many as well). And all the while she was pregnant (probably with instant TTC success).
Any lapses now of covid rule breaks will be blamed on hormones/Benpecked working more than 2 hours a day which will mean she’ll need to be in a support bubble.
Clearly an epic second trimester trip was planned to the Maldives or Cali so really this is what Grabs was weeping about in the run up to Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bingo tartan dress on Bentos. Benpecked still can’t hold the bleeping child properly though....still a prized ham 🤣

If anyone here is still following - nows the time to stop people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is HIDEOUS. All that wailing and feet-stamping because she couldn’t cope with seeing families happy (after a truly horrendous year for so many as well). And all the while she was pregnant (probably with instant TTC success).
Any lapses now of covid rule breaks will be blamed on hormones/Benpecked working more than 2 hours a day which will mean she’ll need to be in a support bubble.
Clearly an epic second trimester trip was planned to the Maldives or Cali so really this is what Grabs was weeping about in the run up to Christmas.
💯 this! 👏🏼

I still cannot believe someone as immature as her is a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s a complete narcissist... and clearly gets instant gratification from the hundreds of strangers wishing her congratulations.

It should be quality over quantity Grabby love - how many of those people are true friends with well wishes.....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.